• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft 1.8 Single-Player Survival - Season 2

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Hey guys, Welsknight here, bringing you another brand new season of my family-friendly Minecraft 1.8 single-player survival series! You can find the first seasons here. This season features a brand new world... and it's an amplified one!

Here's Episode 1: A Whole New World!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please leave me a comment! I'm always looking for ways to improve my videos. Otherwise, enjoy!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 2: Beginning the Outpost!

Here's Episode 3: Outpost Towers!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please leave me a comment! I'm always looking for ways to improve my videos. Otherwise, enjoy!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 4: Finishing the Outpost!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 5: Enchanting Area!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 6: Tower Roof!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 7: Into the Nether!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 8: Expanding Horizons!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 9: The Grand Staircase!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 10: Enchanting House!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 11: Finding a Skeleton Spawner!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 12: How to Builds a Simple EXP Farm!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 13: Decorating the Skeleton Farm!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 14: Finishing the Skeleton Farm!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 15: Survival Outpost!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 16: Laying the Foundation!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 17: Deck & Floor!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 18: Walls & Windows!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 19: Second Story!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 20: Deck Roof & Details!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 21: More House Work!

Back