• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft 1.8 Single-Player Survival

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
  • Hey guys, welsknight here, bringing you another Let's Play! I was hesitant to post this, because I was having issues with my desktop (which I use to record these videos), and I was uncertain as to the future of the series. However, those issues seem to have been resolved, so I decided to go ahead and give this the green light. At the time of this post, I am currently 12 episodes into this Let's Play series, which is a classic single-player survival game in Minecraft 1.8 (which came out earlier this month.

A few things to note:
    • The game volume problem in Episode 1 is fixed in all following episodes, as is the brightness issue.
    • I am not using any mods or cheats.
    • All videos are uploaded in 1080p HD.

Here's Episode 1 (Day 1 Shelter):

Here's Episode 2 (Gathering):

Here's Episode 3 (Simple Farm):

Here's Episode 4 (Refining the Shack):

Here's Episode 5 (Laying the Foundation):

Here's Episode 6 (Building the Walls):

Here's Episode 7 (Roofies!):

Here's Episode 8 (A Deck and More Roofies!):

Here's Episode 9 (Floor and More!):

Here's Episode 10 (Windows):

Here's Episode 11 (Fixing the Shack Again!):

And finally, here's Episode 12 (I'm Back!):

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please leave me a comment! I'm always looking for ways to improve my videos. Otherwise, enjoy!

Last edited:

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 13 (How To Build a Branch Mine)!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please leave me a comment! I'm always looking for ways to improve my videos. Otherwise, enjoy!

Last edited:

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Hey guys! I could use the help of anyone reading this. I recently switched the recording software I'm using to record Minecraft. Although I am only able to record in 720p, it fixes the brightness/lighting issue I've been having with LoiLo (which I was using previously). Please look at the quality of both Episode 14 and Episode 15 and let me know which you prefer. Thanks!

Here's Episode 14 (Run For Your Life!):

And here's Episode 15 (Starting the Minecart Station!):

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 18 (A Better Minecart Station)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 19 (How to Build a Ranch)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 20 (Underground Farms)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 21 (Beginning the Warehouse)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 22 (Warehouse Roofies)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 23 (Warehouse Floor and More)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Holy cow, I forgot to post episode 24! Well...

Here's Episode 24 (Into the Nether)!

And here's Episode 25 (Enchanting Room)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 26 (Epic Caves & Revising the Pumpkin Farm)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 27 (Expanding Horizons)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 28 (Nether Fortress)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 29 (Alchemy Area)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 30 (Building an Armory)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 31 (Building an Outpost)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 32 (How to Build a Mob Grinder/EXP Farm)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 33 (Above the EXP Farm)!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Oh no! I forgot to post episode 34! Well, in that case, I have two videos today...

Here's Episode 34 (Roof & Roads)!

And here's Episode 35: The Long & Winding Road!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 36: Decorating the House!

Back