• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Who has the best singing voice?
I like Pinkie Pie's singing voice. I used to think Sweetie Belle had the best singing voice, but Cadance has IMO one of the best singing voices I've ever heard, even outside of MLP. I formed this opinion after I heard her in You'll Play Your Part. I went back and listned to This Day Aria, and while the singing is really good, I don't think it's as good as this part of this song.

I know that this is the Friendship is Magic fan club, but out of curiosity, how many of you have gone back and watched the older generations to see where it all got started?

I watched one of the old movies. The animation was terrible, Spike's voice is absolutely terrible, but the story was actually pretty good. Much darker than most of FiM. I watched the first (I think) movie the one with the Smooze.

Last edited:
Years
I think Pinkie's singing is the best. And Cadance's singing is amazing too, This Day Aria is one of my favorite MLP songs.

I watched an older version fo MLP when i was a kid, no idea which generation, i thought it was pretty good, though except for 1 episode i don't really remember anything from it. I never went back to watch it because i prefer the FiM pony designs, and because i couldn't find episodes anywhere even when i tried.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Who has the best singing voice?

I have to vote for Rarity on this one. It sounds so smooth for somepony as fabulous as she can be. Like seriously, go listen to Art of the Dress to see what I mean.

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
Years
Ok, I might as well explain that I won't be as active as everyone else because I have a Windows Vista, and it has wacked up internet connection....ANNND, just so this is MLP releated, I'm starting to write a Pinkie Apple Pie episode releated fanfic!

Buoysel

Years
Ok, I might as well explain that I won't be as active as everyone else because I have a Windows Vista, and it has wacked up internet connection....ANNND, just so this is MLP releated, I'm starting to write a Pinkie Apple Pie episode releated fanfic!

Oh noes, computer troubles!

Best of luck on your fiction and with your computer.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years

Hey, shoot me a message if you need help! I has certification :P. I'd love more practice before I start my own little business!

I haven't been keeping my eye on the MLP panel at SDCC (too busy playing Destiny beta, then wishing it wasn't over when it ended) Anything interesting happen? Jack Black guest voice confirmed yet?

Buoysel

Years
I haven't been keeping my eye on the MLP panel at SDCC (too busy playing Destiny beta, then wishing it wasn't over when it ended) Anything interesting happen? Jack Black guest voice confirmed yet?

There was this video from panel. Has a pretty funny part in it.

Spoiler:

Years
A wild Aisu appeared! I'm still playing the horrid game of catch-up with S4. It's funny how I can waste eight hours of the day reading two hundred chapters of Bleach yet I can't watch something in color for remarkably less time. Oh, well. If I remember correctly, I was on that magic comic book episode.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
A wild Aisu appeared! I'm still playing the horrid game of catch-up with S4. It's funny how I can waste eight hours of the day reading two hundred chapters of Bleach yet I can't watch something in color for remarkably less time. Oh, well. If I remember correctly, I was on that magic comic book episode.
Why not watching both shows at the same time? RLM has done that with the Transformers movies before, so I don't see why not. That way, you'll be able to finish season 4 faster in no time.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
I ammmm at the con, I have dropped around 400 $ on merch; and probably shouldn't spend any more hahaha. There's some REALLY high quality stuff going off this year. I saw a 3 foot tall Nightmare Moon plush go for 750 $ right in front of me :x I do not have that kind of money sadly. Also of note, was a sculpted glass Martini glass, with imitation martini and Applejack crawling out of it, that statuette sold for 300. I've got a number of things I'd love to snap photos of and upload here, but perhaps once the cons over. :x Lots of really good Cosplays too - Cadance I saw two REALLY amazing Cadance ones I'm sure you'll absolutely love.

3 sisters also dressed up in this immaculate representation of Celestia, Luna, and Cadance. Got pics. They are on the way. :I Just sometime in the next few days.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Stupid Boston doesn't have anything like that (that I know of) All we have is Fillydelphia Radio (which is totally not advertised in my sig ;] )

maybe that'll change when the Conv hall reinventions are finished! MAYBE WE'LL HOST E3 SO I CAN ACTUALLY GO AND THEY WILL ANNOUNCE HALF LIFE 3 and I'm getting ahead of myself. Ehem. Maybe they'll host some cool con that I'll secretly go to in secret

Years
Why not watching both shows at the same time? RLM has done that with the Transformers movies before, so I don't see why not. That way, you'll be able to finish season 4 faster in no time.

Well, I'm done with Bleach, so I can blast through S4. I have no life, after all.

Excuse me while I lament on this.

Polar Spectrum

Years
^ Dude season 4, issss pretty great.

I can't wait to put up pics of all the merch I got on the dealer's floor. But I can just drop the names of people I got pics with - ummm right now all I can think of is DustyKatt, and Braeburned... buuuut um. Lots of cosplay :D Pics soon. <3

Buoysel

Years
^ Dude season 4, issss pretty great.

I can't wait to put up pics of all the merch I got on the dealer's floor. But I can just drop the names of people I got pics with - ummm right now all I can think of is DustyKatt, and Braeburned... buuuut um. Lots of cosplay :D Pics soon. <3
How many people are there do you know?

Polar Spectrum

Years
Ummm, I honestly can't say... It SEEMS like even more than last year based on the traffic through and the amount of people in the convention center and the individual panels (to get into 'Hooves line is it anyways [hilarious btw] in the Mane Events hall, we had to wait through seriously, 4 cowpens of zig-zag lines and 30 minutes of continuous movement of people in those lines JUST to get into the mane hall. Gotta run now though, gonna try and catch a vendor

This is all I've got for now- a cosplayer in a full pinkie suit let me try on his head heheh.

30mph09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Season 4 is great, guys. I managed to binge the whole season in a couple of days while I was relaxing in San Diego last week. Speaking of which, I'm back!

Hope Brony-Con was AWESOME, Polar Spectrum! Safe travels, bro. Get some rest and tell us ALL about it when you get the chance!

also is that the same pinkie pie suit i saw one time at ebay? wasn't it worth like...$3000????

Polar Spectrum

Years
Mmmm, if I had to guess I would say that was the other one, which I actually grabbed even more pics of because it looks seriously amazing. I'll upload them tomorrow or later today, but that one is almost perfectly proportionate, and had three or so different outfits he could put over it authentic to Pinkie in the show.

Oo, and Shining - at closing ceremonies they have us the number, 9,607 attendees this year ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back