• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Dude your hack is kickass, but I just can't play without a map, at the moment I'm roaming around, don't knowing where should I go after 2nd gym. :(

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

• Well, as they've been around for 5-6 years, they kinda qualify as "old". What you mean is they'll never be obsolete. Maybe so, but they are old. (not starting an argument, just stating a point).

Thank you for telling me the difference of "obsolete" and "old".
    I'm not native English people, so sometimes, I get some certain words mixed up.

Dude your hack is kickass, but I just can't play without a map, at the moment I'm roaming around, don't knowing where should I go after 2nd gym. :(

Open Advance Map and take a look at the maps.
    If you can't open the Rom...
    Sorry, I can't help you with that.

By now, you could have noticed that the options of hair colour are limitless in the Pokemon world. Pink, blue, green,...

People really like dying their hair in the Pokemon world, right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    wow looks promising, hope you guys will finish this in the shortest time posible, keep it up, can't wait for the final version, thanks!

Petemon

GO Abra
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    i like the look of it will there be D/P/P pokemon in it
    what starters r there

Last edited by a moderator:

Petemon

GO Abra
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    good i realy want this game to be the first hack i play
    can u reveal which starters or is it Classified:))

Years
  • good i realy want this game to be the first hack i play
    can u reveal which starters or is it Classified:))

If you had a little look around the thread, you'd have seen the sprites, and a few details, of the starters. They're Fakemon, you can look over the last few pages of the thread for some information on them.

ase

learning How to Hack
    Years
  • can someone help me? whenever i try to play the hack, it comes up as a .rar file so therefore i can't patch it to my fire red rom plz help me on this :(

ase

learning How to Hack
    Years
  • well that didnt work but i found another way to open it and patch so im good :D anyway is the next beta gonna come out on august 13th?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

Saw that Bird in Scarf's Pixel Art Thread. Based off some compass or something.

Tiles are smexy.

Are we allowed to suggest names for the Water one?

Nope, sorry, it's been named now. Thanks, though.

Hellloooo beautiful. Any ideas on the names yet, and although it's currently evo-less, are there any plans toward one?

Well, you came up with the name; also, thank you.

Old? That's not old. The FR Gym Tiles are awesome.

And they're never old. Never.

This glitch has already been known. Don't report the same glitch over and

over again.

By the way, Manipulation, the Sprites of the Fakemon and

the tiles are awesome and also well made. Good luck.

Thanks.

Well, as they've been around for 5-6 years, they kinda qualify as "old". What you mean is they'll never be obsolete. Maybe so, but they are old. (not starting an argument, just stating a point).
    Anyway, loving the new screens, I can't wait for the next beta :)

Thanks.

Kyledove or Kymotonian.

Manipulation inserted them very well, and they look nice.

Thanks.

The Hack is kickass man. I just have a question. Whats up with the Hero having blue hair?

Thanks; he and she just do, I guess.

By now, you could have noticed that the options of hair colour are limitless in the Pokemon world. Pink, blue, green,...

The cave tiles look nice.

Thanks.

Dude your hack is kickass, but I just can't play without a map, at the moment I'm roaming around, don't knowing where should I go after 2nd gym.

Thanks; anyway, go right at Nile City.

Thank you for telling me the difference of "obsolete" and "old".

I'm not native English people, so sometimes, I get some certain words mixed up.

Open Advance Map and take a look at the maps.

If you can't open the Rom...
    Sorry, I can't help you with that.

People really like dying their hair in the Pokemon world, right?

Yes.

wow looks promising, hope you guys will finish this in the shortest time posible, keep it up, can't wait for the final version, thanks!

Thanks.

well that didnt work but i found another way to open it and patch so im good
    :D anyway is the next beta gonna come out on august 13th?

Indeed.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

[???=New HP Boxes and Gramet's backsprite]
    Sienna-5.png
    [/???]

[???=New exclamation boxes]
    Sienna-4.png
    [/???]

[???=Lion way]
    mj.png
    [/???]

Credits:

• mitchel1/mindfreak → HP Boxes
    • sasquatchd00d → Lion Way map

Years
  • OMG!! The screens look great! :) The starters sprites look amazing, along with the very-well inserted backround. Also, same with the textbox. :P Anyway, good luck! :D

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This hack looks amazing. The fact that the plot and your tiles are so basic but the game is still top notch is amazing! Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I've just finished the second Beta, and all i can say is...

Well done partner :15:

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I found a few errors:
    - The guy giving out potions will give you a potion every time you go on the route.
    - I cannot get out of Colt Forest through the same way I came in. I have to go back and forth until it warps me.
    - I cannot get out of Colt Forest through the exit normally. I have to go back and forth until it warps me.
    - Sometimes the game crashes when I try to leave Colt Forest.

Last edited:

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
  • I found a few errors:
    - The guy giving out potions will give you a potion every time you go on the route.
    - I cannot get out of Colt Forest through the same way I came in. I have to go back and forth until it warps me.
    - I cannot get out of Colt Forest through the exit normally. I have to go back and forth until it warps me.
    - Sometimes the game crashes when I try to leave Colt Forest.

The Colt Forest error has already been reported. Like a bunch of times :p

Back