• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • Well, Shieldon is actually also a 5IV4EM with the same female ratio as Toto- but since he won't be a flawless 5IV spread, I'll add on either Horsea or Buizel/Tynamo. :) If Shieldon wasn't 5IV4EM then the three you listed would be reasonable for Toto, but it just so happens that he is one of the few 5IVs I do actually have on my list lol. Is that fair to you?

I suppose. Colloseum balls are rarer than Dream Balls, though :P

What are Shieldon's EMs? I can probably find a Horsea elswhere.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I suppose. Colloseum balls are rarer than Dream Balls, though :P

What are Shieldon's EMs? I can probably find a Horsea elswhere.
    Well, perhaps, but I have access to my own copy of Colosseum of which a playthrough is nearly finished (still yet to catch Toto and Chiko after the boss fight). :P I would appreciate this trade to save me the time spent doing that, though. Shieldon's EMs are: Counter, Stealth Rock, Curse & Fissure.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Still interested in trading the Wurmple for the Carvanha?
    Yeah, I can trade now if you're here? Just had a ton of trades on gamefaqs to deal with so I couldn't get back to people on this shop as quickly, but I'm here now.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Recently acquired (will add to Shop & Spreadsheet later tonight or tomorrow):

Dive Ball HA Omanyte (4EM)
    Moon Ball Koffing (5IV4EM)
    Friend Ball Murkrow (4EM)
    Love Ball Murkrow (4EM)
    Level Ball Numel (4EM)
    Dream Ball HA Larvitar (5IV4EM)
    Dream Ball HA Ralts (5IV4EM)
    Dream Ball HA Skarmory (5IV4EM)
    Dream Ball HA Drilbur (5IV4EM)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Well you're the one requesting for what I'm offering, so here's what I'm looking for:

Requesting: Sport Ball Pinsir, Lure Ball Carvanha, Level Ball Spinda
    Offering: Quick Ball (HA) Aerodactyl (sorry for the tease lol)
    IGN: Tempus
    FC: We've just traded lol.
    Ready. :)

Still interested in trading the Wurmple for the Carvanha?
    Lemme know when you're online, Carvanha is waiting in the box.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Just obtained:
    Dream Ball HA Heatmor (Modest, flawless 5IV4EM)
    Dream Ball HA Kabuto (Adamant, flawless 5IV4EM) (Already had one but this has a flawless IV spread and egg moves)
    Quick Ball HA Aerodactyl

AND A HEAL BELL POOCHYENA. Legit, from someone's XD game, untouched. Been searching for months for this little guy. Probably gonna do a little giveaway or something to celebrate within the next week (before I get OR, 'course).
    Hopefully getting the XD-exclusive Seedot/Houndour/Carvanha/Sableye from the same person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back