• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
hi, can i request these pkmn
Mankey(Jolly) , Goldeen(Adamant) and Froakie(Jolly)
Ability: Hidden Abilities
Ball: Dream Ball, Dream Ball, Dive Ball
Desired IV Spread: (31,31,31,31,x,31,31)
Tutor Moves or Heart Scale: Heart Scale
EV Training or Pokérus: Pokerus on any two
Offering: female slugma, pachirisu, hoothoot, or dive ball tirtouga all with HA

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hi! I'm interested in a Moody Friend Ball Bidoof and Nest Ball Chikorita. I have a link to my trade shop in my sig if you'd like to check that out for something you'd like in return, but my whole shop is shinies and I noticed you're not that interested in those so if you don't see anything you'd like, no worries. :) I have a few female apriball mons I've recently moved over to 6th gen that I haven't gotten a chance to breed yet as well, they're just not listed in the shop because of that atm so if you want more info on that, let me know.

PS: I hope I'm doing this right, haha. You have so many things listed so I'm not sure if I'm just supposed to offer like normal or make a breeding request. :P

Years
Hello, I'm interested in a HA burmy, it's nature and moves are irrelevant, but if you can get me a female one I'd be grateful.

I can offer you a dream ball smoochum or lickitung for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back