• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Life

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    rubyrulez said:
    Hey man, lots of luck with this. This game looks absolutely amazing and I know it will be one of the best!

yes i agree this game looks really good especially for the fact that you have only done two maps so far

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I am so excited over this game. as soon as a be ta is out i want it lol. This is just the kind of game I need.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    jasonresno said:
    I am so excited over this game. as soon as a be ta is out i want it lol. This is just the kind of game I need.

yeah me to i hope he continues with it, this game sounds so good and i can't wait for a demo...

Auriok dont give up because i think ur fantastic game maker and should keep making this game because it will be fantastic

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Auriok_Steelshaper said:
    how can i fix the resolution in rmxp so that i can see the event boxes but still have 1024x768 resolution.

well if ya want to use rmxp i will be downloading something soon to make character sets from rm2k and rm2k3 into xp so if ya want to use it i will be able to give ya some soon

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Auriok

I was wondering if ya could help me i accidently deleated my battle animations like my splash grass dust ect.....

But if y cant help me could anyone else but it would be a big help if ya could post it on me thread

Back