• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Life

Years
  • Just about all of the Pokemon games around here are all about winning battles and collecting badges. I've taken a look at the more calm side of pokemon, the more relaxed side.

Presenting Pokemon Life
    A pokemon game where you do what 'you' want to do.
    Containing some of the features from the games Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, you can get married, grow berries, and even buy new houses to suit your style!
    Live your life to the fullest!

I know i had previous projects, but i kinda just lost interest in them.
    I don't have any screens because i'm trying to get all the systems done before i start with the maps.
    Check my site for a list of systems/Features!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Well sounds good. It should be good just to live a normal life with pokemon.. or maybe not.. can you raise hell?(like start random fights or steal other pokemon, make your pokemon evil?) the evil bit would be cool! Anyway good luck and I hope you don't drop this one!

Years
  • raise hell, eh?
    perhaps i should make it so that you can challenge random people to pokemon battles.
    as for the stealing and evil..........i'll think about it.:D

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    This is like my game =D Mine is a mix of harvest moon so its possible to get married and stuff too! (Maybe not in the first version though) This sounds really cool I hope it turns out great =D

Years
  • Does anyone have a chipset with the pokemon daycare building in it?
    I don't want people to get the idea that all you do is live on a farm growing berries. There is still some adventure, you can go to different towns and battle or get married, buy a house and take it easy.
    There won't be that many towns and there are only two cities there are a few "landmarks" like the Park and the Lake and there's even an island resort!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • cool..! It'll be great to be able to raise hell! It means you have a choice for good or bad! It will make it loads more fun! Hm.. yeah I got the daycare place in a chip.. Oh and it's possiable to make an infinite long chipset! I've made a pretty big one...
    Pokemon Life

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Lol thats exactly what I do and why I chose XP
    oh and because of the really big charsets you can have (wailord I WILL make you >=D)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I know it would be big, very big =D can you imagine using surf and suddenly having a wailord appear on the sea...it would take up most of the route! that would be so cool! Then youd be able to like invite people over on its back and have parties on it =D
    Ok maybe I am getting a bit carried away XD good luck with your game ^^

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • hehe that'll be cool! A party on a pkmn's back lol! Maybe you could have a race where you ride on your pkmn's back! Anyway XP would be better to make this game in! I have XP and I think it's cool! Anyways good luck!

Years
  • thanks!
    My computer froze when i was trying to download xp so i'm gonna try again

-edit- ok i've finally got xp.
    Is there a chipset and character set converter for xp?
    cause i don't have any xp resources

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Here's one from pkmn liquid. Say thanks to rm2k3kid.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • if you want i'll convert resources to rpg maker xp for you, and for xp because you can have an any size charset you can have the whole boat as one sprite.

Back