• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
  • Spoiler:

Posting this so we can move on to the next match.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Posting this so we can move on to the next match.

I don't know who Snewper is unfortunately. Whoever it is that's either forfeiting or lost needs to post here so I can be sure! :)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Shadow Illusions beat lighting strikers 3-0, posting to confirm. They were some fun matches, even afterwards though :)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    It's probably too late to join huh?

There may be an open slot actually, but I'm not positive.( and i hope this doesn't count as mini modding as i wasn't trying to.)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yo I'm playing that now let's do this ****

If you're going to swear, it's advised you just actually say the word. We have auto-filters on. Typing "sh*t" is censor bypassing and you can receive a warning for it. Just a head's up for the future, since I see you've only got a few posts.

Anyway, you're welcome to contact Wicked3DS and we can begin.

If you're going to swear, it's advised you just actually say the word. We have auto-filters on. Typing "sh*t" is censor bypassing and you can receive a warning for it. Just a head's up for the future, since I see you've only got a few posts.

Anyway, you're welcome to contact Wicked3DS and we can begin.

Sorry about that, I should've double-checked the rules about swearing before I did it. Guess I'm excited for Smash.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sorry about that, I should've double-checked the rules about swearing before I did it. Guess I'm excited for Smash.

You disappeared! Unfortunately we had to go with someone else since you disappeared suddenly, but there'll be another Smash tournament soon! Sorry!

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    So our Wii U matchups, Hibikaze and Unwoken Dream can't do our matchups today because Hibikaze is on vacation and Unwoken Dream isn't responding. We will still try to get in our matchups by the end of the week but I wanted to ask what will happen if we can't?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • So our Wii U matchups, Hibikaze and Unwoken Dream can't do our matchups today because Hibikaze is on vacation and Unwoken Dream isn't responding. We will still try to get in our matchups by the end of the week but I wanted to ask what will happen if we can't?

If you can't, they will be eliminated. If you still want to Smash for fun, you can use this thread to arrange something in the meantime. :)

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    If you can't, they will be eliminated. If you still want to Smash for fun, you can use this thread to arrange something in the meantime. :)

I feel bad about it though. I'll try to find out when she'll be back from vacation.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I feel bad about it though. I'll try to find out when she'll be back from vacation.

Well the dates of when rounds were happening has been up since the tournament began, so we can't really control if someone is busy. If their team would like to drop out, I can get together a different team for you to battle and see if you move on. Otherwise, they'll just be eliminated.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • This is an alert to all competitors that there are only two days left to complete your current rounds. Several of you are involved with both tournaments and need to get your matches done for both. Please

3DS Bracket

Wii U Bracket

If I don't hear from you within the next two days, as usual, your team will be eliminated. If you need extended time, let me know soon please. Thanks!

I've already heard from Team Exalt Twins in regards to their missing/busy opponents, Team Unwoken Hibi.

Spoiler:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    This is an alert to all competitors that there are only two days left to complete your current rounds. Several of you are involved with both tournaments and need to get your matches done for both. Please

3DS Bracket

Wii U Bracket

If I don't hear from you within the next two days, as usual, your team will be eliminated. If you need extended time, let me know soon please. Thanks!

I've already heard from Team Exalt Twins in regards to their missing/busy opponents, Team Unwoken Hibi.

Spoiler:
    Is my team's matches taken note of? Or is this a list of teams who haven't responded?

Back