• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    LOL, BigDaddy already posted. I was going to say I don't want to spoil it until people see the replays.

If I had just said best of three, the result would have been 2-1 for Shadow Scourge. I just had to extend it. LOL

EDIT: Replays are now up. R1, R4, and R5 have Kirby, Falcon, Villager, and Kirby. R2 and R3 swap one Kirby for Pacman. Should all be easily found under a regional search for Canada, where I am and thus where they are posted from, in the Team Smash category.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    So is there going to be a losers bracket? I haven't heard from this thread in a while so...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I never got confirmation on any of the final battles, so as far as I'm concerned, the final battles were missed and things are over. Too little, too late.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I never got confirmation on any of the final battles, so as far as I'm concerned, the final battles were missed and things are over. Too little, too late.

I'm confused. I thought the matchups me and Sinon did with CureYoshiDarkness and zoroarkrules25 WERE the last matchups for the Wii U tournament? I'm probably wrong but here are the confirmation posts anyway...

Won against Team Shadow Illusions 2-1.
    I seriously thought we were going to lose when I used Yoshi, but luckily, I got to switch back to Lucina again.
    Good game!

I can confirm. Those replays though xD We saved each one so if you want us to post them just let me know how.

Also Sinon, their team name is Shadow Illusions, not team Lightning Strikers xP

It was a good match, enjoyable and heart-racing. More so when its 1 on 2 and you are being that 1.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm confused. I thought the matchups me and Sinon did with CureYoshiDarkness and zoroarkrules25 WERE the last matchups for the Wii U tournament? I'm probably wrong but here are the confirmation posts anyway...

I missed those somehow! I am so sorry! :)

As for the loser's then, I think that's canceled. Not enough of the teams appeared to make it worthwhile, so that means you and Sinon are the winners.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I missed those somehow! I am so sorry! :)

As for the loser's then, I think that's canceled. Not enough of the teams appeared to make it worthwhile, so that means you and Sinon are the winners.

Damn, oh well. At least something happened here. :(

Back