• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Altairis's Battle Ready Pokemon -- Week 2: Greninja & Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
  • Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited (gender and level helps me find it!), your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

No limit to how many you can request, all that I ask is that you only ask for one of each Pokemon though please.

How this is going to work is that on Sunday I'm going to change the Pokemon I'm giving away. However, I'm going to keep giving away the extra Pokemon I had from the previous week, so if you missed out, there's still a chance to get them!

Week 2
    149.gif

Dragonite
    OT: JOBOalthor 20797
    Adamant Nature, Level 90, Male
    Ability: Multiscale
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
    IVs: 31/31/31/6/31/31
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1
    115.gif

Kangaskhan
    STOCK: 5
    OT: Whitney 60829
    Jolly Nature, Level 54, Female
    Ability: Scrappy
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

445.gif

Garchomp
    STOCK: 15
    Jolly Nature, Level 84, Male
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

If you don't mind, I think I'll ask one of everything listed ('cause it's in the rules that that's allowed, right? If you don't want to, please tell me).

I deposited a male Skarmory lv18 male Skarmory lv16 (with egg move Sky Attack, HA Weak Armor, 3IVs, Adamant nature and a little present on it as a sort of thank you :) I completely lucked out finding that in the wild ;)), OT Bas, for the Kangaskhan. I'll post again when I'm looking for the Garchomp/Dragonite. :)

Thanks so much in advance!

EDIT: The Skarmory got sniped. I'm catching you a new one and it should be up on the GTS by the time you're online.
    EDIT2: Information of the new bird added. :)

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • If you don't mind, I think I'll ask one of everything listed ('cause it's in the rules that that's allowed, right? If you don't want to, please tell me).

I deposited a male Skarmory lv18 male Skarmory lv16 (with egg move Sky Attack, HA Weak Armor, 3IVs, Adamant nature and a little present on it as a sort of thank you :) I completely lucked out finding that in the wild ;)), OT Bas, for the Kangaskhan. I'll post again when I'm looking for the Garchomp/Dragonite. :)

Thanks so much in advance!

EDIT: The Skarmory got sniped. I'm catching you a new one and it should be up on the GTS by the time you're online.
    EDIT2: Information of the new bird added. :)
    Sure! I don't mind giving away multiples. Sent the Kangaskhan :)

Skaraborne

Years
  • Sure! I don't mind giving away multiples. Sent the Kangaskhan :)

Thank you so much! You're so generous!

For the Garchomp, I put up a male lv35 Pelipper (Once again, Hidden Ability Rain Dish and Egg Move Roost to give something at least slightly valuable back for your generous service), same OT (Bas) and Timid nature if you're interested.

Once again, thanks so much for the Kangaskhan and thanks in advance for Garchomp/Dragonite!

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited (gender and level helps me find it!), your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

No limit to how many you can request, all that I ask is that you only ask for one of each Pokemon though please.

How this is going to work is that on Sunday I'm going to change the Pokemon I'm giving away. However, I'm going to keep giving away the extra Pokemon I had from the previous week, so if you missed out, there's still a chance to get them!

Week 2
    149.gif

Dragonite
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1
    115.gif

Kangaskhan
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

445.gif

Garchomp
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

I really need dragonite and kanghaskhan.I am gonna deposit a durant level 1male swarm jolly
    I would like a dragonite first and then the kanghaskan.

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Thank you so much! You're so generous!

For the Garchomp, I put up a male lv35 Pelipper (Once again, Hidden Ability Rain Dish and Egg Move Roost to give something at least slightly valuable back for your generous service), same OT (Bas) and Timid nature if you're interested.

Once again, thanks so much for the Kangaskhan and thanks in advance for Garchomp/Dragonite!
    I really need dragonite and kanghaskhan.I am gonna deposit a durant level 1male swarm jolly
    I would like a dragonite first and then the kanghaskan.
    For dragonite I disposit a lvl 30 female skorupi :)

Sent :) Sorry about the wait!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

Week 2
    149.gif

Dragonite
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1
    115.gif

Kangaskhan
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

445.gif

Garchomp
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Can I get the garchomp if you have any left please? I deposited a level 30 gloomy nicknamed sluggon, male

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Skaraborne

Years
  • Sent :) Sorry about the wait!

Thank you so much (again)! The wait was absolutely no problem for me. So far, they've all been amazing battlers. :)

For the Dragonite (I still feel bad me getting all of them, though), I deposited a female lv27 Kecleon (with HA as usual), OT (once again) Bas.

This giveaway is absolutely amazing. I wish I could donate something, but I don't really own any viable, competitive Pokémon.

Thanks soooo much in advance again!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    I deposited a abra lvl 10 male my ign is luffy and the message is altaria22 , was hoping to get one of your Kangaskhan's, and possibly a dragonite.

Last edited:
    Years

Week 2
    149.gif

Dragonite
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1
    115.gif

Kangaskhan
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

445.gif

Garchomp
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Lvl. 25 male espeon

In-game name is Gio

Message is ALTAIRIS225

Looking if i can have a dragonite?

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Thank you so much (again)! The wait was absolutely no problem for me. So far, they've all been amazing battlers. :)

For the Dragonite (I still feel bad me getting all of them, though), I deposited a female lv27 Kecleon (with HA as usual), OT (once again) Bas.

This giveaway is absolutely amazing. I wish I could donate something, but I don't really own any viable, competitive Pokémon.

Thanks soooo much in advance again!
    Lvl. 25 male espeon

In-game name is Gio

Message is ALTAIRIS225

Looking if i can have a dragonite?
    Sent sorry about the wait!!

I deposited a abra lvl 10 male my ign is luffy and the message is altaria22 , was hoping to get one of your Kangaskhan's, and possibly a dragonite.
    I can't find it sorry!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back