• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Altairis's Battle Ready Pokemon -- Week 2: Greninja & Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited (gender and level helps me find it!), your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

No limit to how many you can request, all that I ask is that you only ask for one of each Pokemon though please.

How this is going to work is that on Sunday I'm going to change the Pokemon I'm giving away. However, I'm going to keep giving away the extra Pokemon I had from the previous week, so if you missed out, there's still a chance to get them!

Week 2
    Altairis's Battle Ready Pokemon -- Week 2: Greninja & Dragonite

Greninja @ Focus Sash
    OT: Whitney 60829
    Jolly Nature, Level 53, Male
    Ability: Protean
    EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    - Mat Block
    - Grass Knot
    - Ice Beam
    - Dark Pulse

Dragonite
    OT: JOBOalthor 20797
    Adamant Nature, Level 90, Male
    Ability: Multiscale
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
    IVs: 31/31/31/6/31/31
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    STOCK: 5
    Jolly Nature, Level 54, Female
    Ability: Scrappy
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Garchomp
    STOCK: 15
    Jolly Nature, Level 84, Male
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Deposited a Lv.36 Female Cofagrigus for your Greninja. Thanks.

Years
  • Hello again! I would like to have a Dragonite this time around.
    I've deposited an Abra | Male | Lvl 1.
    Thank you guys for all the Pokemon giveaways. They've been really helpful teammates.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    Sorry about the wait, almost every time I came to check PC it was down :/

It was sniped, sorry!!

Sent!!

Sniped sorry D: But yes I have some left!!

Sent!!

Sniped sorry!!

I cant find it sorry :(

Can I still get one?
    my IGN is Dennis
    i wrote ALTAIRIS in the comment and deposited a male Weepinbell lvl 31
    and searching for male Greninja lvl 51-60

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • thanks alot for the dragonite :)
    i would like to have the greninja aswell and i
    deposited a squirtle lvl 1 male again
    for the male lvl 51-60 Greninja with the message ALTAIRIS

and i sent you a PM because i had a question to you :)

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • thanks alot for the dragonite :)

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hi, I would like a Dragonite!
    I deposited a Flabébé nicknamed Rosalia (Level 14, Female), the message is ALTAIRIS and my IGN is Hiro

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Can I grab one of your Greninjas? :)
    I put a lvl 1 Chansey on the Gts with your message. Thanks :D
    Deposited: Deino Female, Lv. 1
    LF: Greninja, Male, Level 51-60
    IGN: Dragon
    Thank You!
    Deposited a Lv.36 Female Co***rigus for your Greninja. Thanks.
    Can I still get one?
    my IGN is Dennis
    i wrote ALTAIRIS in the comment and deposited a male Weepinbell lvl 31
    and searching for male Greninja lvl 51-60

thanks alot for the dragonite :)

Deposited: Illumise
    Level: 14
    IGN: サファイア
    For Greninja

Hi guys, I really want to apologize but I had the wrong moveset on the Greninja. I meant to use my Timid one but ended up using my Jolly one. I will fix it and let you know when I have the correct one, but for now, I removed it from my list. So sorry!! >.<

Can I have the dragonite
    I deposited a shuppet names Vertigo level 29 female
    Hello again! I would like to have a Dragonite this time around.
    I've deposited an Abra | Male | Lvl 1.
    Thank you guys for all the Pokemon giveaways. They've been really helpful teammates.
    Sent!!

Hi, I would like a Dragonite!
    I deposited a Flabébé nicknamed Rosalia (Level 14, Female), the message is ALTAIRIS and my IGN is Hiro
    I can't find it. There were two Flabebes looking for Dragonites but they didn't have your IGN, and one of them had a message "Reddit" so I think it was for a different giveaway.

Years
  • Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

I realize that not everybody has battle ready Pokemon on-hand, so I've decided to give away some of my own Pokemon. These are all bred by me and have my OT: Whitney and ID: 60829. I would like to give away Hoenn Pokemon, but I recognize that some others can be more useful, so... I'm going to be look at the battle spot stats to get a feel for what Pokemon people are using. If you have BR mons that you obtained yourself and want to donate... I have space ;) ;)

Please deposit a not-common Pokemon (not Zigzagoon, Poochyena, starters, Eevee, or Fletchling) and ask for the Pokemon I'm giving away. Post below telling me the Pokemon you deposited (gender and level helps me find it!), your in-game name, and please put the message ALTAIRIS. If would also be helpful if you quoted this post so I would get a notification as well.

No limit to how many you can request, all that I ask is that you only ask for one of each Pokemon though please.

How this is going to work is that on Sunday I'm going to change the Pokemon I'm giving away. However, I'm going to keep giving away the extra Pokemon I had from the previous week, so if you missed out, there's still a chance to get them!

Week 2

Dragonite
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Garchomp
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Deposited a Lv. 1 Male Froakie for your Dragonite. Also don't worry about the Greninja, it's okay.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Hi, I'm running a contest in the ORAS section. Basically, the goal is to be #1 in the Battle Maison. Please check it out to win emblems and possibly shinies!

Deposited: Buneary, Female, Lv. 1
    LF: Greninja, Male, Lv. 51-60
    IGN: Sota

Thanks so much!

Years

Week 2

Dragonite
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed
    - Iron Tail

Week 1

Kangaskhan
    - Double-Edge
    - Power-Up Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fake Out

Garchomp
    - Swords Dance
    - Rock Tomb
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage

Hey isorry it possible to get a dragonite plz I put a zigzagoon in the gTs and my IGN is Ash

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Deposited: Buneary, Female, Lv. 1
    LF: Greninja, Male, Lv. 51-60
    IGN: Sota

Thanks so much!
    please see my post above about the greninja, sorry X_X

Hey isorry it possible to get a dragonite plz I put a zigzagoon in the gTs and my IGN is Ash
    I'm gonna need you to deposit another less common Pokemon, there's no way I'm gonna find your Zigzagoon especially when you didn't tell me its level and gender.

Deposited a Lv. 1 Male Froakie for your Dragonite. Also don't worry about the Greninja, it's okay.
    Please deposit a less common Pokemon like I said in my first post!! Sorry, I can't find it.

Sent karrablast lvl 30 for garchomp
    Sent!

Years
  • please see my post above about the greninja, sorry X_X

I'm gonna need you to deposit another less common Pokemon, there's no way I'm gonna find your Zigzagoon especially when you didn't tell me its level and gender.

Please deposit a less common Pokemon like I said in my first post!! Sorry, I can't find it.

Sent!

Sorry the zigzagoon I put is a level 3 female and it has your name in the message box

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Sorry the zigzagoon I put is a level 3 female and it has your name in the message box

Sorry if my post was unclear, but Zigzagoon is a really common Pokemon on the GTS. My first post says please don't deposit a Zigzagoon! Another non-common Pokemon would be fine.

Years
  • Sorry if my post was unclear, but Zigzagoon is a really common Pokemon on the GTS. My first post says please don't deposit a Zigzagoon! Another non-common Pokemon would be fine.

Oops I'm so sorry I'm going to put a shieldon level 20 male

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back