• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Hey guys,
    If anyone has any codes they can spare i would really appreciate the gesture. Thanks for your time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    Hello, I am a new player of Pokemon TCG online. I only have the starter decks :-( Can someone please message me a code, I don't mind which one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Hey Guys. I'm new to this tcgo if you can send me any code I would be really glad.
    Fun to play,but the dudes on pvp just smashed me with those EX cards. We don't have a chance with basic decks...poor thing that they didn't balance the ranking system.
    Cheers

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Hi there
    Has anyone with any codes they can spare..i would be really glad.I just can't build from boosters from 5days login and trainer challange.
    I can pay if it's necessary
    Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Hey everyone does anyone got free packs.I am new to tcgo and i really need some packs(any).If anyone has some spare packs plz send me a private message. THANKS in advance.

Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm way too lazy to type all of the codes I have (I've been hoarding) so PM me to get a combination of 5 codes. Codes can be from sets: Plasma Storm, Blast, or Freeze, Legendary Treasures, Furious Fists, XY, Next Destinies, Flashfire, Phantom Forces. And from other thingies: Delphox tin code, Keldeo tin code or Sylveon deck code. Please don't request a specific code, it's random. P.s. ONLY 5 codes per person.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    hi Thanks for the code but it was already redeemed!plz if u have any other code send me a private message.It will be greatly appreciated.

It was definitely a working code. I checked it myself twice before posting. Some selfish person must have taken it without saying anything. Anyway, probably should have sent you a PM, but I wasn't sure if I was able to do so. I'll try sending you a code soon.

send me a private message please. Hi I need at least 1 TCGO code please. You would be my hero if you can give a code to me. please I really need one I'm dying.

I'd very much like to be your hero. ^_^
    I'll absolutely send you a free code as well, soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Hi everybody!

I am a new player of TCG and also a new member of the forum and I saw this topic manwhile I was looking around.

If is possible I would like to ask for some codes too. I have read that usually is a problem to public the codes then I think that can be better to get then with a PM if it could be. Thank you and hope to can play with you into the game :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Hello everybody
    I am new to pokemon tcg online and i need code right away if anyone has got any spare codes that he wants to giveaway plz pm me i will be glad if anyone can help.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but if anyone is interested in a TCG code for Phantom Forces, you can send me a PM (no VMs, please). I got a Phantom Forces deck recently, and I didn't really want the code. lol. The first person I respond gets it. I'll edit this post once the code has been redeemed.

I only have one, sorry guys!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hey guys im sorta new and can i get some codes please? also please start posting if you have used the codes! thx!

PLZ email me some codes: [email protected]

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I am back I want some codes so I am just leaving this post here lol my collection is pretty big from what it was FUN FACT: I have been playing since it launched (i mean i never played the closed beta because i didnt know about it even tho i went to pokemon.com all the time)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    X3P-T3GK-TND-95L - claimed
    6J3-FAA5-NEA-R9A - claimed

got some codes! never mined :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Can I please have a code I just started playing and I would really like to be able to have a good start and if you wanna add me my name is feedingfrezy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Aye yo if someone has codes. Message me them through the private message i would be thankful and appreciate them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back