• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have a vision problem, does that count? /I am myopic; I can still see things far away, they just can't be seen clearly

I used to be an Aang fan, but after Toph's first appearance I started to like her more. I also like Sokka a bit more now too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's weird seeing someone with a tan skin tone to be white-haired, but then again, I've seen blond African Americans ('course, the only time this seems to happen naturally is in anime). /also, Bobobo

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That makes more sense XD;

I also remember never expecting Aang to grow hair. And then he did. But then he shaved it clean. /liked him with hair, though he's fine without it too

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I figured that was why he shaved it XD; /'course now I'm reminded of Omi from Xiaolin Showdown; god don't let me take a trip down memory lane

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Diiid someone say "Xiaolin Showdown?"

ema-surprisedb.gif

Because well, that show was good in the first season...then it kind of made no sense, IMO. =(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Xiaolin Showdown. <3 never really watched too much past the first season (other than the Raimundo-centric episodes) but it was a good show.

/goes off and waits for this Criminal Minds episode to finish loading. =3=
    //... and yes GPX maturity points

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I watched the entire show because I liked it. But I do agree it wasn't as good past the first season.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Are you talking about the two-part episode with a medieval theme? I watched the first part on Wednesday during Spring Break and had my dad record the second part on Thursday since we were hitting the amusement park by then.

/really trying to get my parents to rent Criminal Minds so I can also watch it from the beginning

Also I'm 17 and I still love cartoons. Screw becoming an adult.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Fisher King? Watched both episodes in regards to that case yesterday. :]

I am so happy we have Ion Television. Four episode of Criminal Minds today and tomorrow, two on Wednesday + the new episode on CBS, and then four on Thursday and two on Friday. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'd ask my dad to record all that, but where he gets Ion he sometimes has bad reception ^^; /he doesn't have digital cable but an indoor satellite dish so yeah

Also, a Detective Conan fan newbie must be welcomed! /points to NU/W

Years

Yes that one.

ZOMG YOU HAVE ION TELEVISION TOO? We have some of the best Digital Broadcasting here in LA. xD

Wish Funimation Channel didn't fold. They had Detective Conan and Negima dub episodes. ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ion Television is where I first acquired my love for Criminal Minds. <3 I also like watching Ghost Whisperer... not so much Without a Trace though. The cast just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back