• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, if you're like Eusine, you'll have hundreds of them with your friends on them so you can use them as decoys to help said friends escape stalkers. /Soara comic ftw

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

lol XD

So I'm starting to do gfx again, anyone have a image they want me to make an avatar into for a trail run? I can show examples if you want :o

Years
  • 26. I think I'll buy one of those for my brother. Oh, wait, that's too much money for me to spend on him in one year. /cheapskate when buying gifts for his brother //also on because 6 year old sister can get herself ready for bed

Also crazy Looney Tunes intro.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I lost all my talent for gfx since this is the first time I'm making them after two years x.x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I didn't even have to go check the art this time to know which Pokemon it was! /but I checked anyhoo

OK, time to go work on that Marta theme.

Years

F YEAR LATIOS. WE'RE GOING TO BEAST UP THE RANDOM MATCHUP AREN'T WE? AREN'T WE!?

*Sp. Def bulky Pokemon. Sp. Def bulky Pokemon Everywhere*
    *Not a single win because of him*

HOLY HELL WHY YOU ARE USELESS?

Years

My Grandma want me to..."watch" the Pacquiao vs. Mosley fight on teh netty but with me effin tethering the phone it's impossible to do so.

I'm playing Pokemon Yellow. What should my Mew learn besides Psychic and Mega Punch? :U

As for prom...yeah still shy. ;-;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still need to continue with the challenge. But I've got two more episodes of Madoka to go. And a theme to make. /I made the render so I'm calling it quits for now o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back