• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

> scrolling up the previous page like:

giphy.gif

Anyway to all of you PT regulars here,

Hi sup! I actually don't know many of you on a personal level other than Alex but from the few weeks I've been posting here, you all seem super cool. And even though this DCC is already cheesier than a triple cheese pizza from Dominos at the moment, I'll be honest in saying that PT is probably one of the best sections we've got here thanks to you guys. So three cheers to all of you!

And to Alex,

We both know that you're a loser but you make this section a great place to be and give me valid reasons to draw faces on KFC chicken wings. Though this is usually the place where I'd make you look bad, I'll be honest in saying that even if I wasn't your friend, I'd of predicted you modding here from miles away. Anyway since this post wouldn't be the same without it, I'm just gonna say that HI YOU SUCK AS USUAL but I'm still proud of you for making this section the place it is today. YOU GO SQUIRREL

... so does anyone want to help me clean up all this cheese?

Anyway this post is probably getting a bit long but my favourite generation would be fourth gen! It was the first generation I played by myself and I still remember getting Platinum for my birthday back in 2009. HG/SS are amazing as well.

@ Flare:
    Aaah nuzlockes. I've tried one once but having to train up new pokemon after losing team members was awful. Congrats on finding Rood by the way! Thought you were saying that you found a rude sage and went all 'where can I meet this guy??'

Also Dunsparce is adorable! Though it can be the bane of B2 nuzlockes, it fits under the same category as Stunfisk where it's derpy and hard not to love. :]

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

PT is one of the forums I'm motivated to post in idrk why. XD

Favorite gen has to be Gen 5. I love Gen 4 too because it introduced many of my favorites.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Anyway to all of you PT regulars here,

Hi sup! I actually don't know many of you on a personal level other than Alex but from the few weeks I've been posting here, you all seem super cool. And even though this DCC is already cheesier than a triple cheese pizza from Dominos at the moment, I'll be honest in saying that PT is probably one of the best sections we've got here thanks to you guys. So three cheers to all of you!

And to Alex,

We both know that you're a loser but you make this section a great place to be and give me valid reasons to draw faces on KFC chicken wings. Though this is usually the place where I'd make you look bad, I'll be honest in saying that even if I wasn't your friend, I'd of predicted you modding here from miles away. Anyway since this post wouldn't be the same without it, I'm just gonna say that HI YOU SUCK AS USUAL but I'm still proud of you for making this section the place it is today. YOU GO SQUIRREL
    Who the heck are you get off my lawn. Love you Sophie ♥ Out of all of the big personalities here making the section feel like a proper community you're definitely one of them and I'm really glad you've started to make it your home, your games are really creative and I really love discussing things with you/generally seeing your happy and fun posts everywhere :D I know we talk on Skype loads already but you're always so happy and creative in these posts so it's nice seeing that side of you haha. Now who do I love more? Sven... Revise... Han... Precious... Magicarp... Blue... Weiss... Flare... Countless other names I can't be bothered to type... Ok maybe Aslan isn't that great ;)

Also I kept reading through comments past few days and I kept thinking, who the hell is Alex!
    Hi Svennypoo ♥

As for Nuzlockes I've only ever done them in Pearl so I've had to use a lot of Bidoofs and Kricketots, but they can be pretty fun once you get past the inital boing areas - you just have to perservere for a couple hours to get to the good parts haha.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    Nuzlockes are a much more interesting way to play Pokemon than the normal method, takes awhile to adjust but its incredibly fun

Years

Now who do I love more? Sven... Revise... Han... Precious... Magicarp... Blue... Weiss... Flare... Countless other names I can't be bothered to type... Ok maybe Aslan isn't that great ;)

Hi Svennypoo ♥

I wonder, maybe the one you mentioned first :P

everyone loves me the most here, lets face it...jkjk, maybe, tehee, random

lol at that...nickname?more like Svennybest or sth :D

I've never done a challenge myself. I play games primarily for the story and I currently see no fun in doing challenges as Im not getting any thrill from it.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • 49 - This is your chance!

No? You should definitely try some. They can make you experience the same game in a whole new game play and atmosphere.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I actually expected Sven to be the number 50 poster, because you were the only one along me viewing this thread. Must have been because of post 48...
    Sorry, Sven and Blue, next chance in 45 posts!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Man it's been a while since people are actually into the counting part of a game. It's never like this in The Playground anymore. :')

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Okay guys, please don't yell at me here, but I'm extremely out-of-the loop and am wondering what a "Nuzlocke" is. Now I can very well look it up on Bulbapedia, but I might as well make this a temporary discussion topic. xD

Now who do I love more? Sven... Revise... Han... Precious... Magicarp... Blue... Weiss... Flare... Countless other names I can't be bothered to type... Ok maybe Aslan isn't that great ;)
    I wonder, maybe the one you mentioned first :P

everyone loves me the most here, lets face it...jkjk, maybe, tehee, random
    If it wasn't obvious enough, he loves Dedenne the most. (lol)

"Countless other names I can't be bothered to type" is just a lame excuse for him to hide that fact, just sayin'. ;P

EDIT: Whoops, never mind. He clearly loves himself the most, so no contest y'all. ;P

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A Nuzlocke is a type of challenge! There are two main rules to a Nuzlocke:
    1. You can only capture the first Pokemon you meet on a new route. If you don't catch that Pokemon too bad you missed your chance.
    2. If a Pokemon faints it dies so you must either perma-box it or release it.

It's actually pretty fun and there are several variations of a nuzlocke. Right now I'm doing a Wonderlocke Challenge where you catch the first Pokemon on a new route like usual but then I wonder trade it away for a different Pokemon. It's great because then I definitely don't get stuck using the same Pokemon over and over (which can happen if you nuzlocke on the same game several times haha).

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
  • 59 wonderlocke sound interesting, I should try it when I gather the will power to finally push that "delete save" button on my X version....

And is it just me, or is it incredibley hard to restart a game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back