• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

What is 'tweaking'? I've never heard of it :o

I can sympathise @ not wanting to release Pokémon in a Nuzlocke, that's why I tend to just box them in a separate box and treat it as "you're out of the competition for now but I still love you thanks for all you did I'll use you again when I'm done!!!" as a mini 'Hall of Fame' to look back on after the challenge is complete XD

blue

gucci
    Years

I attempted to Nuzlocke Platinum twice, and lost both times. First time I reached Jupiter at the Galactic HQ and lost to her Skuntank, and then second attempt I lost to Fantina with her Mismagius. Just shows you how difficult Platinum actually is. ;p

Years

What is 'tweaking'? I've never heard of it :o

I can sympathise @ not wanting to release Pokémon in a Nuzlocke, that's why I tend to just box them in a separate box and treat it as "you're out of the competition for now but I still love you thanks for all you did I'll use you again when I'm done!!!" as a mini 'Hall of Fame' to look back on after the challenge is complete XD

Tweaking is one EXTREMELY complex glitch you can perform in Diamond and Pearl. Basically you first have to "break the screen" by moving really fast on a bike and trick the game. I cant really explain it well enough but it's well explained online. Anyway, after that, you have numerous steps you have to follow. Something like, 528 steps left, 78541 steps forward, do this, do that etc. Do everything right, and you are able to get event Darkrai and Shaymin. Different method for each of those. Downside is you cant transfer them I think.
    Also you can easily mess up the entire save file, so it's kinda risky. Still, there are videos of the glitch being performed so yeah.

Also guys, there is a youtube video of a recently found glitch in pokemon yellow. Basically you can end up spinning around in stead of walking. By spinning I mean that spinning when you step on a moving tile. It's hilarious lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Tweaking is one EXTREMELY complex glitch you can perform in Diamond and Pearl. Basically you first have to "break the screen" by moving really fast on a bike and trick the game. I cant really explain it well enough but it's well explained online. Anyway, after that, you have numerous steps you have to follow. Something like, 528 steps left, 78541 steps forward, do this, do that etc. Do everything right, and you are able to get event Darkrai and Shaymin. Different method for each of those. Downside is you cant transfer them I think.
    Also you can easily mess up the entire save file, so it's kinda risky. Still, there are videos of the glitch being performed so yeah.
    Ohh I remember hearing about this now - basically you break the screen and end up walking 'through' the map, right? Then you walk to the island where Shaymin is etc and you 'unbreak' it and you can do the event? I think it's something like that, it sounds familiar haha.

Also guys I am loving everyone so much right now, some of the threads in PT are making me laugh out loud when I read them - things like the Pokémorphing game or the 1000 Ways... etc are really making my day XD

Years

Ohh I remember hearing about this now - basically you break the screen and end up walking 'through' the map, right? Then you walk to the island where Shaymin is etc and you 'unbreak' it and you can do the event? I think it's something like that, it sounds familiar haha.

Also guys I am loving everyone so much right now, some of the threads in PT are making me laugh out loud when I read them - things like the Pokémorphing game or the 1000 Ways... etc are really making my day XD

Yeah, that's it. Not sure about the unbkreaking part but yeah, we're on the same page.

I'd play the morphing game but Im too lazy to take and post a ss >.>

Also Pokestory thread is kinda losing it's activity, where are the funny stories D:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I'd play the morphing game but Im too lazy to take and post a ss >.>
    You can just right-click the Pokémon it shows you and press "copy image URL" then put that tags, that's what I do :D

[QUOTE="Sven, post: 8717804, member: 217979"]Also Pokestory thread is kinda losing it's activity, where are the funny stories D:[/QUOTE]
    They have been funny recently but you've stopped visiting :((

Years
    88canwehaveautomaticnumberscosikeepforgetting

You can just right-click the Pokémon it shows you and press "copy image URL" then put that tags, that's what I do :D
    [/QUOTE]
    Wow, for some reason I though I have to upload it like its a paint-made picture. Alright lol. Thanks xD

[QUOTE="Squirrel, post: 8717822, member: 284188"]
    They have been funny recently but you've stopped visiting :(([/QUOTE]

[S]protesting[/S]
    Lol jk [S]nah[/S], really though, I am reading it, Im just not adding anything. Idk, seems like my "reasonable" story killed the thread.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

And is it just me, or is it incredibley hard to restart a game?

Nope, that's not just you. I can't really do that myself, that's one reason why I play on emulators. It allows you to easily have a lot of save files by just downloading more copies of the same game. When I only created a game for a certain challenge, I sometimes delete it after trading my main team, the legendary Pokémon and some important items over to other saves.

88canwehaveautomaticnumberscosikeepforgetting

That would absolutely be a luxury, but removes the point of the thread a little.

Years

So guys let's discuss anything so I can become a ghost for duck's sake Legendary Pokemon. What are your favorites?

Mine are Rayquaza, followed by Kyogre, Lugia, Giratina, Suicune, Latios, Arceus and Mew.

Third generation has probably best sets of legendaries, they are all so memorable and...just cool and important.

Last edited:

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years

I like most of the Hoenn legendary Pokemon, except the Regis. Shaymin, Meloetta and Suicune are also some of my favourites. They have very interesting lores.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

My favourites are the Regi trio, they're such cool Pokémon and they're pretty muchj the only three legendaries I'd ever want to use on a team. They're very interesting designs and I love the concept they're based on, plus they feel so special to collect when they use these intricate braille puzzles... They're just really cool Pokémon haha. It's a shame Regigigas is such a let down!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Hahaha, I never managed to solve any of the puzzles. Regigigas was so bland imo. I felt that we could have done without it.

Years

My favourites are the Regi trio, they're such cool Pokémon and they're pretty muchj the only three legendaries I'd ever want to use on a team. They're very interesting designs and I love the concept they're based on, plus they feel so special to collect when they use these intricate braille puzzles... They're just really cool Pokémon haha. It's a shame Regigigas is such a let down!

It's beyond me how someone who likes all the cute Pokemon can even like the Regi trio, let alone think they're best legendaries lol!

But yeah, they are pretty cool The puzzles are really cool. That is, if you dont need years to actually realize they exist.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

As for favorite legends, mine would be Dialga just because its based off the diamond. The God of Time is also a pretty cool title.

Years

Yeah it has the coolest attack probably. Roar of time is also the best possible name for an attack. I still prefer Giratina. Snake Dragon Ghost, its just too hard to beat.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I think my favorite set of legendaries would have to be Sinnoh's Creation Trio. I'm pretty sure I explained this earlier, but I just love their designs.

And regarding Nuzlockes, is your Pokémon Center usage limited?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Please don't kill each other over 100, peeps. xD

But yeah, I guess that makes sense, though my Pokémon never faint in battle anyway, so taking away the Pokémon Center would make a huge difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back