• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Favorite GBA hack game!! ? (your opinion)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
1.pokemon dark rising
2.pokemon ash gray
3.lpokemon light platinum
4.pokemon flors sky

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Okay in my opinion light platinum was only good in graphics the story didint make sense there were to many characters to focus on...
My favorite ROM Hacks of all time have to be these...
1.PokemonDTOG : WOW! Best ever simply the story and best graphics EVER!!!!! Sadly it cam to an end but its now a mark of a legend Mitchel1
2.PokemonBlueLegend : It was very good in graphics simply amazing and has a very good storyline. Canceled but one of the best graphics hack you will ever play!
3.PokemonSOTS : I Loved that game it was fun till the beta stops XD Its graphics are amazing(Even tho all German hacks look the same XDD) The story is amazing one of the bests, the time you spend playing makes other Official pokemon games look like sh** DragonFlye out did himself.

Years
I newer played a hacked game...
Only non original Pokemon game that I was playing was:
PokeMMO (Cant leave a link, couse I still don't have 15 posts)
:P
It's for PC, but it's realy nice.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
My favourite hacks are:
Pokemon Light Platnium
Pokemon Adventures: Red Chapter
Pokemon Ash Gray
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Dark Violet
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Flora Sky

Years
Yeah, Pokemon Light Platinum is one of my all time favourite hack-roms, besides to Quartz(i have an awful taste in hackroms, i know...)
pd: flora sky is a nice hackrom too, also ash gray

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
so far got how many pokemon hack rom have (mega or 6th generation pokemon) ? can anyone list down here?

Years
pokemon adventures: Red's Chapter.
follows the same story as the manga and is super amazing! creative bonus chapters keep you going and the small but still massively impactive changes keep it interesting! a must play for anyone who has read the manga

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Crystaldust is the better to me, but exist other good hacks, like victory fire or flora sky (I never play flora sky, but seems good c:)

Years
For me, Pokémon Light Platinum 1.1 is the best by the original story. But i like Pokémon Adventure - Red's Chapter too, cause I love the manga. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I love Ruby Destiny series, personally. My favorite of them all, though, would definitely have to be Rescue Rangers. I was very fond of how they've incorporated all those Mystery Dungeon features into Pokémon Ruby; it was very creative. If they've made another hack like this at some point in the future, I would play it in a heartbeat. :] Second favorite is Reign of Legends, with Life of Guardians being third. Aside from Ruby Destiny, I'm also quite a big fan of Pokémon Light Platinum and Liquid Crystal.

Years
My favorite was CrystalDust when i joined here but since Red Adventures came in 2013 and until today its my top 1 favorite hack

1. Red Adventures
2. CrystalDust
3. Green Adventures (Beta 1 coming soon from the screenshots i already know i will like it xD)
4. Platinum Demake (Demo/Betas coming soon, this hack looks like it will be 1 of my favorites too)
5. Terra Firma, looks like a DS game the graphics are just epic there is a alpha version and a beta is coming
6. Giratinas Legend (Will be released soon its a very beautiful hack)

7. Light Platinum which i played a bit good graphics and new gen pokemon but they got wrong cries and pokedex entries and some dialogues are the same (lp+ fixes some cries and adds new moves but i heard theres a bug that makes you get stuck, a new update is coming maybe there will be some fixes)

8. Liquid Crystal a good gen 2 remake with 2 regions + orange islands and extra story the game aint full yet i heard it will be updated again soon

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
My opion.. hmm.. :/ Pokemon Crystal Dust... but its not finish yet, i don't know what is the release date for beta 3 T_T i can't wait for the next beta..

Years
  • Age 38
  • Asia
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
For me its the following
1.Pokemon Glazed (Best one so far..)
2.Pokemon Flora Sky (I can actually battle and trade with my friends!)
3.Pokemon Victory Fire
4.Pokemon Resolute and Light Platinum (will going to play next.. ^_^)

DaDiglet

DaDiglet
Years
Pokemon:
Flora Sky: Great Storyline !
Glazed: Somehow uniqe !
Dark Rising: Epic storyline ! extremely hard ! but to much glitch...
Light platinum: Pure awesomeness !
Liquid Crystal: Awesome Graphic, Crystal storyline (a bitt changed)!
Dark Cry legend of Giratina : Awesome Graphic ! and alot of Quest or mission ! (Personal Fav)

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
Years
For me, right now, is Pokémon DarkViolet. Just an amazing hack, everyone should play it.
The only downside is: still unfinished.

Back