• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Favorite GBA hack game!! ? (your opinion)

Years
Well, just a few days ago, I finished playing the Hack : Pokemon Glazed!
It was a really nice hack and I enjoyed playing it. I was really sad that I just can't go to the rankor region at the moment... But in time I will go :D

Before that, my personal fav. was light platinum, caused I challenged my little brother in this hack!! :D who was faster by collecting all the legendaries and finish the game properly win. :D
It was such an awesome race, so it was one of the best times with an Pokemon hack.

Kotetsu

バンパイア
Years
Haven't really played that many, but the ones I've enjoyed the most are
Pokémon Flora Sky
Pokémon Snakewood
Pokémon Victory Fire

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I feel old. My favourite rom hack gotta be Pokemon Naranja. First hack i've ever played.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hello I'm new to this site but I must say the only rom hack I completed so far is Moemon Emerald. I also have Moemon FireRed, Pokemon LiquidCrystal, and Pokemon Dark Rising.

I've been meaning to play LiquidCrystal but I heard about its many problems and heard that Crystal Dust is much more stable but unfinished. Which one is worth playing more?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 6, 2014
For me this hacks is the best:
-Pokemon Glazed
-Pokemon Victory Fire
-Pokemon Dark Rising
-Pokemon Resolute
-Pokemon Flora Sky

For me Pokemon Glazed is the best, because all of the legendary on generation III - V is there and this game is exciting to play and it has the best grahics among of them.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Azure Horizons still holds a very close position I my heart, just wish that Frostbite was still around. Although I haven't played it I'd seriously recommend playing Cobalt or Cyan.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
I can honestly say that those people that mentioned Dark Rising likes mental torture. Oh and Ruby Destiny Series also.

I love Flora Sky (mainly for the Battle Frontier) Battle Factory is amazing and would warrant you an amazing post-game hours.

And Glazed probably, for obvious reasons.

Few good mentions:

Pokemon Brown (well-made)
Pokemon Light Platinum (novelty and Wesley's dedication)
Yet Another Firered Hack (features)
Pokemon Dark Violet (very promising)

Boured

The Guildmaster
Years
The ruby destiny series mainly life of guardians it was the best hack I have seen in a long time it is not just a mini hack it is a complete overhaul of ruby and the bad end made me cry last time a game made me do that was in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky and red rescue team

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen May 20, 2015
My favorite hack has got to be Glazed.

If ever there was a perfect game, that would be it. It's got a great storyline. It's unique. It looks awesome, and there's so much to do on the game. Lucbui definitely did a great job with it.

Some other hacks I really like are ManlyPink: a FireRed hack with all Gen 5 Pokemon in it. Very familar, but the new Pokémon make it seem different somehow. Very cool hack!
Flora Sky: Very cool to play. There's so many Pokémon to choose from. And again, great story, and it looks good.

Finally, I was going to say Light Platinum: with all the free Pokemon, and items you receive throughout the game, and the pretty design of the towns, it seems like a great hack. But the last one I'm going to say is actually Sinnoh Quest.

Although it's not one you can play seriously (well, I couldn't at least), it's great for a bit of fun. With Sinnoh region Pokemon introduced into Ruby, and a safari zone full of legendaries, it provides all the cheaters needs in one game without the risk of ruining your game with cheat codes.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
I have to go with Ruby Destiny: LoG. It was the first ROM hack I ever played (lol Im new to playing hacks) and I found it to be a lot of fun to play. I have yet to play the other games in the trilogy but I'll definitely get around to it.

EeVictinee

Eevee and Victini just fused to....
Years
Pokemon Glazed because it has amazing storyline, graphics and its pretty long.
Not counting the hardness of silvers's gym, Its 30+ hours of gameplay.
Plus, theres alot of catching to do.
Pokemon Light Platinum,Flora Sky and Victory fire are also good. so:
1:Glazed
2:Light Platinum
3:Flora Sky
4:Ash Gray
5:Victory Fire
If you played all above, I suggest playing Omicron/Zeta. ( its not a rom hack though, its own game)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
My top 3 rom hacks:
1. Pokemom Glazed (Always knew where to go)
2. Pokemon Flora Sky (several times needed internet to know where to go)
3. Adventure Red (got confused a lot where to go and used internet)

mayhemo

Banette fangirl
Years
i like Pokemon Naranja - its a really unfinished beta but hoo boy, you can actually like it! you can get a free Lapras and you can find a rare pokemon - Chatot! i also really enjoy Pokemon My [why]. its got tons of comedy, and thats a plus - only problem is that its NSFW. but BY FAR MY FAVORITE ONE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TOUHOUMON. there are many touhoumons, but i love Touhoumon Emerald - you can catch Touhou characters, evolve them, evolve them into an EX form, etc etc... they also change "Pokemon" into Puppet/Touhou! i recommend these three, but Touhoumon i recomend ⑨⑨⑨%!

Back