• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Green Rescue Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    it won't work on my emulator.
    please give me info on how to make it work.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Is it okay if I join your team? I have actually trained myself a bit to learn how to script... and I made a few userbars, but I can't post them until I have 15 posts...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Yeah, but actually YankeeX is banned (I don't even know... or care... who this guy is), so it won't be released until he's back to normal.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    YankeeX is covering Pokémon Green Rescue Team. While I (not by copying) am doing a Yellow Rescue Team. I wonder what will be next, Ruby rescue Team? Explorers of Pearls?
    I wonder if we're the only ones doing PMD hacks at the moment...

Also, if your looking for originality, go and stay with YankeeX's game. My thread just a cheap remake of Pokémon Yellow and PMD. Besides, he thought of the idea first.

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Some might be bad news, I've noticed that some people have a line through their username, and under the crossed out username is 'booted out for a while'

Under YankeeX's username is not 'booted out for a while' but actually just 'Booted out'. I may be wrong, but does that mean he's got a permenant ban?

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I noticed it a while ago, but I was seeing if anyone else would notice that his was just 'Booted out'. Why was he booted out anyway?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Do you guys really want to know? I talked to him on Messenger and he said that he is not banned forever and to obey rules, he also added that he won't say why. I have a LONG file that says the conversation. Anyway, he said the beta releases:

Spoiler:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm backand randomness had the beta releases correct. I may do one in Russian, depends if Son Sebbe will make a tool that'll work (Russian is already in the programming, actually- checked several games) and there will be more pics.
    Also- I will NOT make a hack of anything else- all is OVER, but this. As soon as I get more pics I will post them on the first post... and I'll add some other stuff too.
    The next screenies may come really soon, depends if I'll get a Wii in 6 days! If yes, expect the beta release quite later or earlier. It says about August- I'll be working for hours!!! There are glitches- I'll fix that. *evil laugh*
    First- add them to the first post.

To Faint Brushfire: No, this is of GBA, Pokemon Red Rescue Team, not the new ones. I'm too lazy to do that- too much work from the engrish teacher.

To Silver Riolu- I wasn't banned because of this thread, actually.

To shinygoldash: Cherniy_X is my second account.

To HarryBlue5 and riolu_9: Thanks for the support!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Thanks, Silver. Anyway, I may update this to tell you about a few new pics. Stay tuned!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    To everybody- I have an update, but it will be released when I get my Wii (preferably tomorrow, then I'll get it modded) Also- I DO NOT NEED HELP!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back