• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    For those who missed Goodra, here you go:
    Spoiler:

It looks so cute that I want to hug it! ^^

Still have 1 in Central I think...12 in costal...and 77 Mountian Pokedex Slots not filled based on the last time I went through the Pokedexes...which was like an hour ago.

So we still have 90 unknown Pokemon, 1 Rumored 6th Gen Pokemon that appears after the E4, and our staple legendary set of 3.

We don't know if the Pokemon not originally featured in the Pokedexes will get evolutions either as none of the Pokemon featured in D/P's Pokedex got evolutions, but there were a bunch of Pokemon in D/P that evolved in the post game.
    It appears that I was right for Kalos being the Sinnoh 2.0, huh? Better than the '70 new-mons' rumor I!

Years
  • I have a feeling that Delphox's Special stats aren't equal, because of the Calm nature. From what I can tell, though, is its Special Defense is higher than its physical Defense, even without the Calm nature. Just a little nitpick.

Yeah I had a feeling, but still it seems like the Sp. Defense will still be quite high, maybe not as high as Sp. Attack and Speed. I predicted Fennekin's line would specialize in special-based stats anyway. It's kinda odd that I predicted Chespin's line to be the physical attacker with low Speed and high Defense, and Froakie's line as a speedy mixed attacker.

I got all my starter stat specialties spot-on. Isn't that amazing?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I did to xD. However Delphox's stats seem more well rounded than I would've expected...I was sure it's special attack would be higher than what it really is.

Years
  • Leaked details about Clemont's Gym

Credit goes to kalos-pkmnacademy on Tumblr for providing this information.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Well I sure don't mind battling her too. However another gym with two of that Unova Pokémon...sure must be popular. Poor Pachirisu and Minun see no use in gym battles :(

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I wouldn't mind a repeat of DP if it means more new Pokémon and evolutions of old ones :3. So the only 70 new Pokémon rumor was a lie? Thank heavens.
    It's a both yes and no situation; No, there are only 70 pre-E4. Yes. as stated previously -- Sinnoh 2.0.
    Yeah I had a feeling, but still it seems like the Sp. Defense will still be quite high, maybe not as high as Sp. Attack and Speed. I predicted Fennekin's line would specialize in special-based stats anyway. It's kinda odd that I predicted Chespin's line to be the physical attacker with low Speed and high Defense, and Froakie's line as a speedy mixed attacker.

I got all my starter stat specialties spot-on. Isn't that amazing?

Hmm it appears that Chestnaught is the only one who doesn't look impressive, stat-wise.

Delphox appears to be a Sage then, I hope that she can learn moves like Wish and Heal Pulse. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Well it looks like your wish was granted, as it was revealed that Goomy's final evolution stage Goodra is in fact a Dragon/Fairy-type! It was a typing I wasn't expecting, see what I mentioned about the Fairy-types being so diverse in appearance? My theory was proven.

If Goodra's primary type is dragon, then I'm guessing it'll not have an immunity over other dragon-types like many people are hoping for it to. If fairy is its primary type, however, then I could see it having a dragon immunity one way or another. It would still have a total of four weaknesses, though—ice, poison, steel, and fairy. That, if you ask me, is a lot. D: It should be able to overcome these weaknesses if it gets good defensive stats, but if it doesn't, then you'd probably have to figure out another way to make it survive.

Last edited:

Years
  • Goodra...if it learns fire attacks it can take down steel, and ice types...now if it has earthquake then it can bring down both steel and poison types...btw what is Goodra's ability?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Diggersby stats:
    Spoiler:

I'm disappointed, tbh. It looks so strong, yet its offenses are weak for a fully evolved Pokemon; heck, it's even kinda sad that it's weaker than things like Linoone or Watchog.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    If Goodra's primary type is dragon, then I'm guessing it'll not have an immunity over other dragon-types like many people are hoping for it to. If fairy is its primary type, however, then I could see it having a dragon immunity one way or another. It would still have a total of four weaknesses, though—ice, poison, steel, and fairy. That, if you ask me, is a lot. D: It should be able to overcome these weaknesses if it gets good defensive stats, but if it doesn't, then you'd probably have to figure out another way to make it survive.

If it's part Fairy type, even if that's not its primary type it is still immune to Dragon as far as I'm aware. Swampert for example is only part Ground with Water as his primary type, however he still has an Immunity to electric type moves. So as far as I'm aware Goodra will be Immune to Dragon which will be huge.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I was thinking of using Flabebe on my team but I'm not sure about Florges, its head looks kinda messy.

It looks like a weed...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, can anyone tell me whether or not Meowth/Persian and Voltorb/Electrode have been confirmed for the Pokedex (Mega form or not; I don't anticipate using Mega forms at all unless required to)? I'd like them on my in-game team if at all possible.

Years
  • Diggersby stats:
    Spoiler:

I'm disappointed, tbh. It looks so strong, yet its offenses are weak for a fully evolved Pokemon; heck, it's even kinda sad that it's weaker than things like Linoone or Watchog.

I was expecting its stats to suck, it's the Kalos region's resident Rattata clone after all. Very unappealing design, and stats that are guaranteed it won't hold itself in battle. Such a shame because Bunnelby was so cute. Definitely counting this one out as a team member now, Rattata clones tend to suck stat-wise anyway.

Well, at least it's a Normal/Ground-type like we were all expecting. Bunnelby learning Dig was enough to easily hint at it.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I was expecting its stats to suck, it's the Kalos region's resident Rattata clone after all. Very unappealing design, and stats that are guaranteed it won't hold itself in battle. Such a shame because Bunnelby was so cute. Definitely counting this one out as a team member now, Rattata clones tend to suck stat-wise anyway.

Well, at least it's a Normal/Ground-type like we were all expecting. Bunnelby learning Dig was enough to easily hint at it.

Spoiler:

Well at least it can be a nice HM Slave for me. *takes the whip out*

Purple seadra......i guess....?

Here's the" purple seadra"

http://statigr.am/p/559686904971215724_392979047#/detail/559686904971215724_392979047

Looks BA, if she has good competitive stats, she's in my team for sure!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back