• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have a question about that Delphox picture. Can pokemon learn 5 moves now or is he trying to get it to unlearn a move to learn the one at the bottom?

Pokemon still have only 4 moves at a time, the leaker might be trying to unlearn a move and replace it with Fire Pledge.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm loving this thing even more, Aegislash having two different forms that specialize in different stats. Really cool eh?

Also, a clearer image of Delphox's stats at Level 41:
    Spoiler:

It appears to specialize in Speed and special-based stats. Totally called it! Also, it learns Fire Pledge as well, which means the Chespin line will get Grass Pledge and the Froakie line will get Water Pledge. And you know, I'm betting this means Chesnaught will also get Frenzy Plant, Delphox getting Blast Burn and Greninja getting Hydro Cannon. It'd be fitting for these starters to learn the starter-exclusive moves unless there was a crazy reason not to.

I have a feeling that Delphox's Special stats aren't equal, because of the Calm nature. From what I can tell, though, is its Special Defense is higher than its physical Defense, even without the Calm nature. Just a little nitpick.

Sirfetch’d

Really loving the Honedge final evo and I have to say that it is probably my favorite one so far ;~;. I want it right now omg.

Years
  • So Trevenant is Ghost/Grass... I thought so in the first place, as half the people were saying ghost type and other half grass, with couple people saying fairy but it didn't ever look like a fairy Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Due to Pokedex leaks, do we know if it is confirmed either of the Pokemon below will not evolve?
    Furfru
    Noivern
    Pyroar
    Furfrou and Pyroar do not evolve

Noivern has yet to be found in the games so we don't know.

So Trevenant is Ghost/Grass... I thought so in the first place, as half the people were saying ghost type and other half grass, with couple people saying fairy but it didn't ever look like a fairy Pokemon.

We said Fairy because we wanted an evil looking fairy, not the candy sweet sickening cute that majority of them are.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Due to Pokedex leaks, do we know if it is confirmed either of the Pokemon below will not evolve?
    Furfru
    Noivern
    Pyroar

I am pretty sure Pyroar does not evolve. I don't people have found Noivern yet it is possible for it to be final stage though. It might have a pre evo but I do not see it evolving.. And I am not sure about Furfru.

Edit: And Xander ninjas again........ Lol

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    OMG!!! Florges! Skrelp evo! Goomy final evo!! Gourgeist!!! And Arcanite?! SO MUCH GOODS!! It's going to be damn near impossible to form a team of only 6 pokemon when I love so many. Still not impressed by the honedge line, but they are very intriguing.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I am pretty sure Pyroar does not evolve. I don't people have found Noivern yet it is possible for it to be final stage though. It might have a pre evo but I do not see it evolving.. And I am not sure about Furfru.

Edit: And Xander ninjas again........ Lol

I am the Greninja~ Fear me and my Froggy Ninja ways~ *tonguescarf'd*

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • OMG!!! Florges! Skrelp evo! Goomy final evo!! Gourgeist!!! And Arcanite?! SO MUCH GOODS!! It's going to be damn near impossible to form a team of only 6 pokemon when I love so many. Still not impressed by the honedge line, but they are very intriguing.

And that is why I use around 20 pokemon through out the game and switch out Lol.

OMG Arcanite!!!! I want to see it I want to see it!! Wait.... we are talking about Mega Arcanine right? haha

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    And that is why I use around 20 pokemon through out the game and switch out Lol.

OMG Arcanite!!!! I want to see it I want to see it!! Wait.... we are talking about Mega Arcanine right? haha
    Yes.

No Pictures yet though =3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well I've seen too many spoilers on Tumblr >.> so now I feel I have to comment. It's Hikari's fault I swear. No jk you're cool Nichole. :P At least it's just a few Pokemon so I don't mind. I hope I can still see some more Pokemon myself when I play it myself and be surprised. So I thought I drop in and give some thoughts and maybe avoid this thread till the 12th or until I get the game myself.

I'm really loving Skrlep's evolution from what I've seen from the leaks , though official artwork may change that and it always does (which is why I'm holding judgement of the starter's final evos till they're offically revealed). It's exactly how I expected it to be a really legit looking leafy seadragon.

Spoiler:

Trevenant

I really like it's English name and figured they'd put Tree in there somewhere and it's Ghost/Grass which is what I expected it to be or Dark/Grass.

When on Tumblr , I ran into two other Pokemon Klefti and Goomy. Klefti is a key ring Pokemon...now I've seen everything. But it's adorable. And I get the concept behind it. It's name come from kleptomania and the Greek word Klepht which means "thief" which makes it a Pokemon that likes taking people's keys... omg that's hilarious. I love novelty Pokemon like that.

And then there's Goomy. Goomy is like the most adorable Dragon type ever!! Ahhh! Dratini has some competition on being the cutest Dragon type. I'm also liking it's evolutions Slugoo and Gooda. They're so cute.

I'm also really liking Honedge's final, especially in Blade Form. I'm like they used the word aegis cause it's a Greek word for shield and breastplate. It looks a lot of the names for these Pokemon have a Greek and French theme around it.

edit: A FREAKING ARCANINE MEGA STONE?? o.e I KNEW ARCANINE WOULD GET A MEGA EVOLUTION. I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT!

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Interesting, with Pokemon such as Thantump, Honedge and Hawlucha now having unique typings they really are trying to cover up all the possible type combos. I strongly believe Bergmite is Ice/Bug.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Interesting, with Pokemon such as Thantump, Honedge and Hawlucha now having unique typings they really are trying to cover up all the possible type combos. I strongly believe Bergmite is Ice/Bug.

Bergmite and its evo are pure Ice, I'm afraid.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Delphox's stats are amazing!!! I'm really shocked at the high speed.

I thought the same too! I was gonna get a Fennekin but...

I missed Greninja's stat at Lv. 36, is there an image of it?

Years
  • I think the key one is a little too inorganic for my tastes, there's a fine line for Pokemon designed liked that.

But the pre-evo for Trevenant is really cute, and Gloomy is absolute adorable for being a slimy slug dragon thing. And ugh @ Clawitzer, I think the huge claw is taking it a bit too far. It's way too big. :/

Also:

DO NOT POST JUST THE PICTURE OF A NEW POKEMON, YOUR POST NEEDS 4 WORDS/25 CHARACTERS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back