• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • I like pepperoni the best. After that I like black olives, sausage, the one pizza will all the different kinds of cheese....and others but I cant think. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • totodile said:
    I like pepperoni the best. After that I like black olives, sausage, the one pizza will all the different kinds of cheese....and others but I cant think. XD
    My younger brother likes all of your favourites too! He likes everything else besides pine apple and pepper!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Out of the commong toppings, I dislike mushrooms, onions, and peppers. I like peppers on their own, but not with pizza. :/

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Yes welcome to the club!!

Kyogre-chan
    totodile
    Star Arion
    Koga_LUVer
    Zapchu
    *Chikorita*
    sly_74
    Tig
    DragonTrainer
    Mandy
    Drei
    DarkRaikou
    LittleFascistPanties16
    RainbowIslands
    Blue Jasmine
    winnie

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • Yipee...!
    Pizza's great on a saturday night, when ya chillin' down watching a movie and downing some pepsi too.......

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Well I'm dying for pizza now.I must drown the urge for pizza with candy and pepsi and gatorade.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Koga_LUVer said:
    Well I'm dying for pizza now.I must drown the urge for pizza with candy and pepsi and gatorade.

Doesn't everyone in this thread have a craving. -_-; I WANT PIZZA NOW! I think I'll eat it tommorow for lunch! Or ...breakfast...

But I like eating my pizza with nice cold ice water instead of pepsi.

Pepperoni or Supreme pizza sounds good just about now. Also with stuft cheese crust, or thin crust is also good! Just as long as the crust isn't over cooked!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hmmm....maybe a pepperoni hotpocket would satisfy me craving.Pizza with cold water is what my bro usually has.Personally I'll drink most anything with pizza.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Zap said:
    Doesn't everyone in this thread have a craving. -_-; I WANT PIZZA NOW! I think I'll eat it tommorow for lunch! Or ...breakfast...

But I like eating my pizza with nice cold ice water instead of pepsi.

Pepperoni or Supreme pizza sounds good just about now. Also with stuft cheese crust, or thin crust is also good! Just as long as the crust isn't over cooked!
    I would like to eat too but now,I'm home alone.
    Kouga said:
    Hmmm....maybe a pepperoni hotpocket would satisfy me craving.Pizza with cold water is what my bro usually has.Personally I'll drink most anything with pizza.
    I like cold water too but my most like is milk. When I go to Pizza Hut,I always drink milk with pizza. It's really good.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Pizza....oh crap!I forgot about my hotpocket!*rushes off to see if it's still warm*

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • Pizza....... :classic:
    i don't really like peppers or mushrooms or pineapple in my pizza, as in don't really like them on their own either.
    I prefer to have my pizza with a can of pop really i don't really like it in a cup (i don't know why)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    totodile said:
    XD You forgot about it. I've done that too.
    I always forget my food when I'm on the comouter.I've lost at least 50 meals that way.

Back