• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well my Bacon Cheese Burger post could answer that for me. XD Its on the page before this one. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Toto said:
    Yes welcome to the club!!

Kyogre-chan
    totodile
    Star Arion
    Koga_LUVer
    Zapchu
    *Chikorita*
    sly_74
    Tig
    DragonTrainer
    Mandy
    Drei
    DarkRaikou
    LittleFascistPanties16
    RainbowIslands
    Blue Jasmine
    Thanks for adding me, I'll edit my signature.
    Kouga said:
    I got a question.Is there any food anyone here likes better than pizza?
    Yes,I have. I like Fried Chickens better. Pizza is my second.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I like sashimi, which is raw fish. Hmm...I'm thinking in different countries, they all have different variations of pizza. They had Peking Duck pizza in China and this weird seafood pizza in Taiwan. Also Teriyaki Burgers or Curry Burgers at Mcdonalds in Asia.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Zapchu said:
    I like sashimi, which is raw fish. Hmm...I'm thinking in different countries, they all have different variations of pizza. They had Peking Duck pizza in China and this weird seafood pizza in Taiwan. Also Teriyaki Burgers or Curry Burgers at Mcdonalds in Asia.
    Those pizzas sound very odd.Well I'm super hyper cause I had about 5 pepsi's today!Oh and a coke slushie too.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Lets see I like Pepperoni,sauasage,and plain cheese pizza and I dislike evrything else.I figured it'd take longer to dislike the kinds I dislike.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    You aren't very picky.That's kewl.Me,I'm a picky little brat.i aint fraid ta admit it either because I like being picky.:)Ok maybe I'm a fool to like being picky but so what.Ok I probably have gone off topic now havent I?Darn pepsi making me too hyper to tell.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    lol. I am very,very picky. XD There are a ton of things I don't like I just didn't list them all. XD

like canadian bacon.. I just can't think of all the ones I dont like.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Oh.Hmmm....well I'm not sure if I should feel like a moron or not.It doesnt matter cause I gtg right now.I'm gonig to Walmart!Yay!*grabs wallet and shoes*Cya l8er.

Back