• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Hey guys! New to this website and friend safari as well

Would it be possible for anyone to add me and let me know what three pokemon are in my safari? Please and thanks!

Friend code:0860-3286-0597

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Hi, just added you! :) Do you already know your safari type?

I'm looking for a friend safari with ivysaur, does anyone have one? Thank you in advance :]
    my FC and safari type are in my signature. My in-game name is Indigo.
    Please PM or quote me on here if you want to add me. Non-ivysaur friend safaris also welcome of course :]

Yes, I found someone with Ivysaur friend safari before but I can't remember the person's PokeCoumminty Username though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    Yes, I found someone with Ivysaur friend safari before but I can't remember the person's PokeCoumminty Username though.

Thanks! I had a look at the safari list at the beginning of this thread, but it's difficult to find people who are still active. Anyway, just got my chlorophyll ivysaur through the GTS so I'm not that desperate anymore :p
    Still, would be nice to have a grass friend safari, so don't hesitate to pm/quote me if you want to share friend codes!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Thanks! I had a look at the safari list at the beginning of this thread, but it's difficult to find people who are still active. Anyway, just got my chlorophyll ivysaur through the GTS so I'm not that desperate anymore :p
    Still, would be nice to have a grass friend safari, so don't hesitate to pm/quote me if you want to share friend codes!

I found it, it's a grass type.

URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=583422"]littletaebaby[/URL]
    His Friend code is: 2552-3342-2005

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    just finished the game.., i dont know yet my safari :)

add me up thanks

ign: Lee
    fc: 3282-6388-9227

Years
  • Hiya! New player looking for friends to play and exchange pokemon with! :3
    also wishing to expand my friend safari. Please add me as friend!
    My friend code is 3454-1937-3701.

If you add me be sure to send me a private message about it so I can add you back!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    I play X and OR. I have no idea what my safari is but I will update this post if someone helps me.

Code: 0147-1583-7324

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2016
    My FC is 2878-9813-5244
    I'm mostly looking for Normal and/or Ghost type safari.
    And if anyone has a Shuppet with hidden ability Cursed Body, please PM me. Thank you~

Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm looking to exchange friend codes. I am trying to complete my Pokedex, so I'm not too picky. I have no idea what my safari has and would love to know! Message me with your friend code if you add me, I'll add back!

FC: 2165-9576-9227

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    greetings fellow pokemon trainers! i am searching for a fairy-type friend safari that has a kirlia in it, as i have a great desire for a shiny gallade. i also have no information on my own friend safari, with which i would also like assistance with. i will accept any friend requests that are sent my way, but my primary hope is a fairy type safari with kirlia.

my friend code: 2595 - 3787 - 3348

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Hey I new to this my friend code is 053387371
    071 my name is Demonta. Pm me so I can add u back.

Years
  • I entered mine on the Google list but I wanted to put it here too just in case.
    My FC is 1564-4128-2167
    My safari is Normal. All I know is I have ditto. Let me know if you add me so I can add you as well. :D

DiamondCreeper23

Fire Type Lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    My FC is 0576-6686-9212. PM me if you want to friend me. Also can you tell me what type I am? I don't mind what type of pokemon your safari is.

Quick Edit... Mii's name is Chris

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back