• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our lovely PC Mansion

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Well, the toilet paper ran out and I was cramping/bleeding real badly so...

Speaking of which, I can't find my pads...

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I sold them. I needed the money so that I can get a new ID card after a certain and very BadSheep decided to steal and sell mine. I'm sorry.

Okay who was the person who decided to take my stereo system? I want to listen to my CDs.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • *speeds off in eros's car and returns 3 hours later* Here's your keys. By the way, your car is out of fuel.

Who's responsible for putting graffiti on the walls of my room?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Sorry, that was me. Some random Alakazam took control of my brain and made me do it.

Okay guys, this is not funny. Where is my bottle of laundry detergent? I need to do laundry TODAY.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • I let them all go back to their natural habitat. Plus they were trying to get into one of my bags of candy.

Okay, who was the person that ran off when they put ice on me while I was sleeping?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • It's outside, on the ground, in the dirt, drunked by the grass because I used the bottle for target practice.

Now who was the person that scared me with the giant deer mask? Seriously, that wasn't funny. I couldn't sleep at night.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, someone invited senpai over, knowing senpai's Quilava has that disorder where it can't control when or where it uses its Ember attack...

Okay, where's senpai's Quilava now? We need to find it before it burns down the entire place!

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • Oh the Quilava, it ran away.

Does anyone know where my Roku went? I wanna watch some movies on Vudu on my TV, and I need my Roku to do so.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • No idea, but I hope you're hungry for some barbecue.

Has anyone seen my laptop? I've been posting from my vita for the past couple of days since I can't find it.

Back