• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Does anyone else have a problem with mega evolving tyranitar? I try to use the mega stone on him and it gives me the "no use" thing. All my other Pokémon have mega evolved fine, just this one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Congrats on the new beta & good luck with the rest!
    Thanks a lot.

How does helioptile evolve?
    You need Sun Stone to evolve it.

l am quite confused where the Wisteria Fall is?
    It's in Caligonum City.

oh my god beta 3 great work man
    Thanks.

This is a fantastic hack, one of the best I've ever played. I have a question though, how can I get to Ivara League? The path to the stairs is blocked off by trees.
    You should find the entrance in Fluorescent Jungle.

So far enjoying B3, however there are a couple bugs i've found, the final door in team Delta's first hideout in the new beta isn't solid I literally ran through it triggering the script without unlocking it, and the room on the right in the second hideout (normal path BTW) next to the PC room (thank you for that Meowstick>level19 Wailmer) by where Chloris is has Absolve with no text so the game just stops when you talk to her.

I'll edit in anything else i find
    I've fixed these in the fixed version, thanks.

Guys i really need your help. Im stuck in pc at ivara league. I deposit some of my pokes and when i was about to leave it say "no, you shouldnt do that. You know what i mean." what was that? I don want to start all over gain.
    You must used the Anti-Mega near the PC, right? I think you'll need the newest Beta3.1 to unlock it, after that, don't forget to get the mega stone again and use the PC before you use that stone to fix it. Please don't use Anti-Mega near the PC, or this will happen again.

Does anyone else have a problem with mega evolving tyranitar? I try to use the mega stone on him and it gives me the "no use" thing. All my other Pokémon have mega evolved fine, just this one.

I've fixed it now.

So is this the most recent beta update idk im clueless????
    Yes, and for some reasons, I'll release a fixed version now.

For some reasons, I think I have to release this fixed version, the following things are fixed:
    Delta Hideout's glitches
    Tyranitar's mega evolution
    ...What's more, I added two obtainable legandary Pokemon, they're Diancie and Jirachi. I forgot to add them when the Beta3 was released. Sorry.
    So, not so many changes in this fixed beta, but still, here's the link.
    Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?h8xc3cetxbhk2sf

Sharrkyy

You don't wait for the storm to end, you learn to
    Years
  • Probably one of the greatest ROMs I have played to date.
    (I only started about 5-6 months ago lol).
    The game runs smoothly and there are only some minor things like spelling errors, but the only problem I have besides that is that your character and your assistant both have the same color hair when you are in full screen XD.
    Really bugs me when you follow her into the room lol.

Anyways I really enjoyed it and I reccommend it to anyone getting into ROM hacking.

Regards,
    Sharrkyy

Years
  • YAY! Beta 3's out! Just a quick question (sorry if this is answered already), will our saves from beta 2 be compatible with beta 3?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    Everything seems great exept for one thing, some pokemon sprites look bad, no offense buddy, but other than that, this is an epic game, can't wait for the final version.Goodluck dude

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    where should i go.. i finished the 7th gym quest -.- and it was so long i haven't play this hack anymore so i forgot what should to do next =.=

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    where can i find diancie and jirachi ??
    and does it end in hall of fame
    when they record my achivement in hall of fame it doesnt save as usual
    rather after that i just move in hall of fame someone help

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    i had the previous beta save file now iam stuck dont know where to go forgot the story.pls tell me anyone where to go to progress through story?????
    and get 8th badge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    i had the previous beta save file now iam stuck dont know where to go forgot the story.pls tell me anyone where to go to progress through story?????
    and get 8th badge.
    fly to cosmos village and go to the honeysockle and you'll find out the story

Years
  • I've found some bugs, nothing game breaking so far.

b46dhoP.png

Unedited script in Crowfoot Village, I think.

kiHcTLd.png

Border glitch. Crowfoot Village.

biL42NT.png

Unedited script in Spirulina City.

ON4pe0Z.png

Can't go in the space where I was facing.

Same here:
    3ftmGsV.png

Now, I'm done. But, I have one question:

qo1uD6V.png

I thought you have already did the world map? Or am I mistaken?

Years
  • I've got 5 pokemon team with me all the time. it's formed of growlithe,venosaur,blastoise, lucario and minccino.
    and i have 4 badges..i started playing again yesterday because i thought you maybe fixed this bug. but i guess i was wrong.
    so this is what happens, if it' either a stone evolution or a lvl up evolution that i try to make, the game freezes. and sincerely that suck's since the only reason why am i playing this game is because of the Mega Evolutions :/
    and i always get a arcanine in any pokemon game i play.... so do you guys know what am i doing wrong or is it a bug? :/

CLU

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Here
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    i'll have to check this out when i have more time, but judging from the screenshots this looks like a fun game. i really like the character headshot sprites, haven't seen that done a lot.

Back