• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • May I join possibly? I've always looked at this and never thought of joining .

Sure thing! Happy to have you, just make sure that you new recruits are reading up on the rules. If things seem confusing, no worries, we'll post a summary of how to get your matches started once we begin on Friday! Then everyone will know just what to do.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Sure thing! Happy to have you, just make sure that you new recruits are reading up on the rules. If things seem confusing, no worries, we'll post a summary of how to get your matches started once we begin on Friday! Then everyone will know just what to do.
    Alright, nice!I have a question though. I'll be gone from the 19th-25th. Will that inflict me being in the tournament?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Alright, nice!I have a question though. I'll be gone from the 19th-25th. Will that inflict me being in the tournament?

19th-25th of July I assume you mean? No, not at all. Once this first round starts on Friday, everyone has 3 weeks to be one of the top 16 players to reach round two. So basically you'll be leaving right around when we hope to start round two, so in that case we'll just postpone your match/let your opponent know when you'll be back. No worries!

That is if the 1st round does really finish in three weeks...given it's summer though/everyone is battling like crazy, it should go as planned.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Alright so the prizes we need to give out for last tournament, we'd like to get that done ASAP. Right now Xairmo gets to choose 4 prizes as our finalist, followed by third and fourth place getting 3 each, fifth and sixth each get 2, and seventh and eighth receive 1.

As far as donations go, no worries, I can accept a ton later tonight too so that way you guys can start with your 5BP on time. I'm sure WK will be able to take as many as he can today/tomorrow. :-D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Sorry about the confusion, guys, I never got a chance to send out VMs. We'll start Wednesday, July 8th and Aura/I will notify folks of that. Plus the weekend down time kind of ruined things. Oh well.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Volcana, MLU and Willer...You guys are all signed up.

And it's not too late to donate, contact World King and he can do the trade with you =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    can i still enter? thisll be my first tourney. so ima get pwnd lol. but as long as i learn from it! =D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • can i still enter? thisll be my first tourney. so ima get pwnd lol. but as long as i learn from it! =D

Yup, you can still enter. And who knows, you could do well! :D

Just to let everyone know, you are still able to join while round 1 is in progress in case you missed sign-ups or just want to see how things work before joining ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back