• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
Years
  • Woo! Welcome back, Matt! You're slump could end here ;) I might join myself if I get things in order, we'll see. (If I do I'll be a late entry once the first round opens XD I always do that)

Keep signing up guys and we might start up July 1st!

Thanks, VA. I'll try to get my form back before the tourney starts. I finally got my team transferred to my Platinum, so I'm ready to go. Turns out I can't use my Rotom-H, but I've still got my old favorites.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • So hey, will I still be Prize Coordinator or no, guys?

Looks like you will be, WK. ;) Or at least most likely, yes. We'll get back to you, considering Alex looks like he'll have limited Poké-time this summer as well. We're not positive yet, though.

You'll still of course be needed to accept initial prizes, because Alex will be away (and most likely without wifi) from this Saturday until July 7th, and I'm sure we're accepting prizes before then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back