• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What theme do you use?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • I use Stunfisk'd for primarily one reason: as a homage to the Spontaneous Stunfisk.

On my laptop, it's the ORAS theme (default, I think), and before, on my phone, I used Let's Fly Away.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I swap between the Johto Elite and Route 167+, mostly Johto Elite though.

Years
  • Not sure of the theme name but I use the one with the two Pichu's.

Before that I had a thing for the Ampheros theme.

I think it's great that there's so many to choose from, a great forum feature that none of the other forums I use have.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I am currently using Seeds of Platinum, but most of the time I use Garchompin' or Yggdrasil because I like the darker color schemes. gen 4 <3 (btw i know Yggdrasil isn't gen 4)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Currently using the default theme. I like it so far, color wise, but I plan on going through all of them soon enough to make sure I'm not missing out on anything.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I use the PC Pro Green Edition theme. It's simple, and I like green.

I don't know what happened to the forum lately though, but with the PC Pro Green theme, some avatars became huge and it made the forums harder to read. I still can't settle on another theme where this problem doesn't happen.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • forever standing. for some reason, i've always been attracted to this theme. probably won't change for a good while.

Back