• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What theme do you use?

t0gekiss

Personally, I use Color Flattered ORAS. It's the standard, but I still love it :D

pkmin3033

I've been using The Y-Axis for a while now; I prefer darker themes. The lighter ones tend to hurt my eyes early in the morning, and since I've got this place set to my homepage and I typically turn my laptop on before 6am...yeah. Plus it's a really nice theme~

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let me tell you about our lord and savior Route 167+.

Years
    Caramel Sentret.

I was actually using Unseen Forces for a bit because purple (gasp, I changed themes), but I think I forgot to actually set it for good so it switched back to Sentret and I just haven't bothered setting it again.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I really love Let's Fly Together (Legacy). Its theme and use of opacity is beautiful IMO. Caramel Sentret is beautiful too and I may switch over to that soon tbh.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've been using Fundamental for quite a while now. I've always preferred darker colored themes (this is also why I don't ever plan to switch off of the Smashboards default, Smashboards Dark) and once you get used to it not being like the usual vBulletin standard-esque themes it's pretty nice imo.

Except that it's not on the usual templates that most of the other styles are on so half the time when something style-related gets updated/changed it doesn't change on Fundamental =(

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I used to use use 167+

I currently use Generation InVerse - Zoroark version The Red White and dark grey go good together and none of the colors are super intense (the red is a dull brick color for example)

I have been looking to try something new but I haven't found one I like yet!

Sirfetch’d

I am still using The Johto Elite. It's perfection
    What theme do you use?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm using Dawn of Champions. Always and forever.

It's a dark theme that--despite all the updates PC has seen--still looks like a classic forum. While I have tried other dark themes, Dawn of Champions is the one that I return to every time. It just makes PC look perfect to me.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I can change it o.O?? I like the one that was available when I registered but I have no idea how to go back to it.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    At the very bottom of your screen, you will see "Display options" just click that list and you would find all the themes to choose from!

I use The Y Axis, been using it for a year or so. It's really good and I don't feel like changing it anytime soon, haha.

Thank you ^-^ There's so many themes it's going to be hard to find the one I liked, but I found one that makes the boards thinner and it's easier to read so I'm sticking to this one (Seeds of Platinum).

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    I used to use the Sky High theme and then the Let's Fly Together theme (yeeah I love the sky hehe), but Color Flattered ORAS just tops them for me.. Smooth and elegant and it has the interface design (I suppose you could say!) that I like the most ♥

Back