• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Nice work there, Captain Arcane. But I'm afraid if you haven't 4 sprites to show, then you can't make a seperate thread. ^_^;
    I'll just move this to the Spriters Showcase thread for you~

~Moved

Years
  • *EL FLOPPY GRANDE*
    =___________________________=
    why do they take so infinatly long to colour?!
    heheheh....
    17 colours. i THINK. pretty fun. added the bg again... ^^'
    set6.png

The shading looks to sharp, I reccomend adding some AA type technique to make it look smoother

like this:
    example.png

Hope you don't mind the fact I fiddled a bit with it, but its for the greater good XD

blokething.png

practicing some AA

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
  • First revamp of a LG/FR Rapidash.

It's in my ava, I came to this site before, but since I screwed up, I had to make a new account. So I have to make 15 posts first...oh well, I just placed it in my avatar.
    I hope it's allowed anyway, I still want comment on it. (Some of you might remember the goblin I made with that monthly contest whitch received second place)
    Was pretty fun. First revamp, please comment..

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Sorry dude, but you need at least 4 examples of your spritework if you want to make a showcase thread.
    I'll have to merge this into the Spriters Showcase.

~merged~

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
  • Sorry dude, but you need at least 4 examples of your spritework if you want to make a showcase thread.
    I'll have to merge this into the Spriters Showcase.

~merged~
    Oh right! Sorry about that, havent visited this place in a long time, forgot individual sprites werent allowed. It wont happen again.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • I like that a lot, thats really nice! ^_^ 9/10

It's in my ava, I came to this site before, but since I screwed up, I had to make a new account. So I have to make 15 posts first...oh well, I just placed it in my avatar.
    I hope it's allowed anyway, I still want comment on it. (Some of you might remember the goblin I made with that monthly contest whitch received second place)
    Was pretty fun. First revamp, please comment..

Years
  • A present for Goatman.
    lickitungforgoatmansw9.png

He's not exactly a close friend of mine, but I noticed that he watches me on Da, and he still provides some of the best comics I know of, so he deserves a present

I hope he still likes lickitungs XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Tank is awesome, love the palette and shading.

Rapidash looks a tad over dithered, I like the palette though.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    HOOO Im back.
    sorry for the dramatic entrance, and i knpw probably nobody noticed i wasnt posting. :P
    ahh well, the past 24 hours or so ive been working on an evolution of snorlax, armolax (it sounds like a laxative heehe) and i cant ge tthe gosh darn feet right.. any tips on it?
    plz dont work on it, just CC and pointers, thanks.

Armolax.png

i think the pallet needs work too, its a bit bland with just grey..

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • I've been working on some tilesets.
    tilesre6.png

In the first box, you see somewhat tall grass. In the second, you see a water reed and a lily pad.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    rapidashrevampedt1ld4.gif

Fixed the overdither, made it brighter.

Here's an animation for the tank, sub pixel movement:
    tank3animation2loopav1.gif

Rhapidash is much better, love the tank.

I;m gonna go for a wild shot and say you;re the same Opacus as the one on Pixeljoint.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Well, good, I guess...
    On the first one, I'm not entirely sure you used shading, take a look at a tutoriall And don't use paint default colors, use colors from other poke'mon/trainers.

Pachirisu
    Not a sprite, but it's pixel art...
    Another recolor, which aren't so hard, that lacks shading. Shading is god, you must okease Shading!
    Also, decrease the size, on paint, use the Select tool and select Pachirisu and put it by the girl, and then, using the blue boxes around the rim of the white box, shrink it so there s enough space for the to of them. Granted, don't give them too little space, they have to breath ya know xD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yup, true. Also Shadow Wolf on Pixeltendo, Opacus on Pixelation, Opacus on Pixel, and Opacus on the GMC. Thanks.

Am I correct in thinking you were Shadow wolf here once as well?

Pikachulover, try to avoid using default paint colours, you really should include shading in your pieces.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back