• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
hey, i got a serious problem here.
after i decompress the file into "Pokémon Hall of Fame.exe", i double click on the exe file to extract it, but it says "extract failed"
help o~ [i tried right click,failed]

Try changing the file name to "Pokémon Hall of Fame.rar" and open it using WinRAR, OR change it to "Pokémon Hall of Fame.zip" and open it as a zip file. Does that help?

Years
Try changing the file name to "Pokémon Hall of Fame.rar" and open it using WinRAR, OR change it to "Pokémon Hall of Fame.zip" and open it as a zip file. Does that help?

not at all... i used winrar[rar] ,winzip[zip],peazip[zip,rar] and the normal double click[exe], all can't. i downloaded for 2nd time and the same prob still occurs.
any1 provide me another link so that i can try dl again?

tried 3rd time
1] double click>>choose location:"C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\RPGXP"
2] click ok
3] msg promt: "Extract failed"
its the same old prob. i download at here, and i downloaded at the official page, still same prob

can any of you open that darn exe file? if u does, please compress everything[all the extracted files] into a zip file and send to me, i can decompress zip/rar, but not exe file, i wonder why.
send the file to me at [email protected]
can add in msn and put in share folder or just send through email attachments
thanks

Last edited:

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
Have you changed the file extension from .exe to .rar
WinRAR can't open .exe files so it has to be .rar

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
I have to say this is by far one of the best fan games I have ever seen. The chapter system is superb, and I would love to be a part of this project. I can't offer to much in the way of graphics, but I do have an extensive programming background. Let me know how I can help.

Years
i changed =.=, still cant.
what is OS? As far as i know, i'm using window xp pro. with 640 mb ram,pentium 4.
i have the rtp with the file name "RPGXP_RTP102"

could any of u guys, who had successfully played the game, just zip the whole thing and send to me? either by email or msn sharing folde.

[email protected]

thanks

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
I'm compressing my copy at the moment, I'll send to you via email as you've requested.

It is my save file so you can continue that or just start again ;)

Actually it's too big to be sent via email so I'm uploading to MegaUpload.

65MB so it's gonna take a little while, I'll post the link when I'm done ;)

Have you got RMXP installed ?

Download here; http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GT8G7WJG

Also this is also saved on my Megaupload account so it can also be counted as an alternate if needed ;)

Last edited:
Years
the download speed is 968 byte/s... =.=
my god....
i added u in live msg-er,and i created a sharing folder. Can u just paste it into the sharing folder? i'll copy it into my computer when u done

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
This game is really awesome. I'll support it, it will be the first game/hack I'll support.

I'm looking forward to the next release.

Years
That'll be your connection speed :?

I accepted your msn but I got no idea how to work Sharing Folders :?

1. find my emial in ur msn list, double click to bring out a chat window [ showing im off9]
2. on the list of icons just above the chat screen, choose the second 1, create sharing folder
3. a window appear, click open folder.
4. click add, just put the file inside

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
I know it's a game, but I've never supported a game OR a hack, so the "/" mean "or".

Last edited:
Years
hey, btw, can any1 tell me where to obtain charmander? he was my favourite starter.
lucario would be rox too

btw, is the special/physical attack following gen 3 or gen 4's style?

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
hey, btw, can any1 tell me where to obtain charmander? he was my favourite starter.
lucario would be rox too

btw, is the special/physical attack following gen 3 or gen 4's style?

You must win the Kanto league champion in order to see the guy with Charmander in route 25. Besides, the special/physical attack follows the gen 4 style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back