• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    I can't find the guy supposed to give me Charmander in Route 25, I have finished the plateau indigo conference.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • i dunno, but when I click it it works but it says it will install some stuff and the installement wont work... then i play on a game file that is already there named Red and has 14+ leveled pokemon...

You quoted a quote from way back when I first heard about this game?

Since then, I have solved a whole host of problems and introduced many of my own as part of the development staff. Stop trying to do my job.

I fixed that problem by downloading rgss102e.dll and placing it in the game folder. You can also solve the problem by installing an RTP. That's why every release of Hall of Fame will include a copy of the vital DLL file, so you're saved from the hassle of installing RTP's and trying to figure out how to solve bugs that don't give you error messages.

The issue that you brought up is probably dealing with the fonts. If the fonts are included in the right folder, then they will automatically install when you first start a new game.

By the way, I'm also the one who wrote the very first post of the thread.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • i dunno, but when I click it it works but it says it will install some stuff and the installement wont work... then i play on a game file that is already there named Red and has 14+ leveled pokemon...

As Moose said.

Also I wasn't sure which file was the save file so I didn't delete it so just continue the journey or start fresh, don't see why it's a big deal ?

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • I have a few questions:
    will shiny pokemon be in?
    will Missingno. (yes, the r/b glitch pokemon) be in?
    will the daycare be in; if so, is it the single pokemon one or the breeding one?
    since this is a long game, will pokemon grow to levels higher than 100?
    will xd001 (shadow lugia) be in?
    will any shadow pokemon be in?
    will there be pokemon contests?
    will there be "roaming" pokemon?
    will flying/surfing pikachu be in?
    will hold items be in?
    are you still reading this?
    are there TMs and HMs? if so, what HMs are in?
    will the shadow moves be in (ie shadow rush, shadow rave, etc.)
    Is there a new evil team?
    will there be a "game corner"?
    will there be a choice of gender?
    How will trade evolving pokemon evolve?

sorry about all the questions, I usually stick to the rom hacking section, and don't know what features are usually in the fan games

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back