• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I am an eternal flame, baby!" [Steven Universe Fanclub]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • i dont know

i think that a ruby and amethyst fusion would be destructive but not as destructive as sugilite. considering sugilite is a three-gem fusion, and this supposed ruby and amethyst fusion would be a two-gem, like garnet. They might be just like Garnet albeit a little more feisty than Amethyst.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • i dont know

i think that a ruby and amethyst fusion would be destructive but not as destructive as sugilite. considering sugilite is a three-gem fusion, and this supposed ruby and amethyst fusion would be a two-gem, like garnet. They might be just like Garnet albeit a little more feisty than Amethyst.

Nah, Garnet works because Ruby and Sapphire balance each other out. That's why Sugilite is garbage, she's probably Amethyst and Ruby against Sapphire's attempts to keep them stable and non-murderous. Remove Sapphire from that combination, and nothing good can come of it.

Two gem fusions are probably unstable and dangerous all the time, just look at Malachite.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Nah, Garnet works because Ruby and Sapphire balance each other out. That's why Sugilite is garbage, she's probably Amethyst and Ruby against Sapphire's attempts to keep them stable and non-murderous. Remove Sapphire from that combination, and nothing good can come of it.
    Garnet was really angry and Amethyst was upset when they formed Sugilite the second time, but she didn't cause any problems.

Some new episode titles were revealed on Zap2It. It sounds like the episodes we thought would kick off the August 6th episodes are not the ones we thought. The episodes are listed here. All have synopses except the last one.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Garnet was really angry and Amethyst was upset when they formed Sugilite the second time, but she didn't cause any problems.

Some new episode titles were revealed on Zap2It. It sounds like the episodes we thought would kick off the August 6th episodes are not the ones we thought. The episodes are listed here. All have synopses except the last one.
    Spoiler:

I think Sugilite worked so well the second time because it was more emotional terrorism on Garnet's part, and Amethyst was basically forced to form her. Amethyst wanted out of the fusion as soon as possible, and Garnet was focused more on hurting and scaring Pearl than staying Sugilite. Sugilite is stupid and reckless when she's first formed, she only really gets murderous and violent with time.

EDIT:
    And now they're saying the new episodes will be in September. Greeeaaaat. I swear, if they're doing this just so they can do another Steven Bomb, I'll give up on life.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Crystal Gem to represent you: Amethyst
    Favorite episode: coach Steven
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: yesterday, but I'm on episode 45 now so... xD

Years
  • @Aisu: Apparently not.. oof.

Delta, adding you now. <3

Does anyone use the SU subreddit? I've been browsing it more lately. Good thing I stay away from the tumblr fandom since it's very... bad. Don't want to be corrupted by some of the SU fans that seem to go there and litter it with not-very-pleasant things. =(

Etherion

On a side note, I'm representing the SU fandom in Fangirl, a mafia game hosted by Gunner! And we should really do a SU club collab :3

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I could do a colab I claim garnet just because of Stronger than you song

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    A collab? What would the finish product look like?

If it's happening, I'd want to claim Jasper or Steven!

Years
  • I'd love a collab if we could decide on matching forumsets. ;3; That's the hardest part. So far we have..

Rose Quartz: Sheep
    Pearl:
    Garnet: Delta
    Amethyst:
    Ruby:
    Sapphire: Lisia
    Steven: ShivaDF?
    Lapis: Dedenne1?
    Malachite: Aisu
    Jasper: ShivaDF?
    Peridot:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • This seems pretty cool. I actually have zero idea what's going on other than that this a collab of some sort. If this is something where I don't have to draw, then Amethyst is mine!

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • So we can actually do a collab? Thatd be so cool! And of coarse yes id take Lapis :3
    We just need enough people and as sheep said forum sets haha

Back