• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • We had found a secluded place for us to battle. Kimura and I faced each other.

"How many pokemon do you have?" Kimura asked.

I gestured to the two pokeballs. Luckily, I had returned Nightmare before entering the city. "Two."

She winced. "Damn, I only have one."

"One on one then," I said aloud. "Knockout?"

"Alright. Who goes first?"

I contemplated the question for a moment. Hey, why not go with the SHINee World answer to everything? "Rock, paper, scissors. Winner chooses who goes first."

"Once?"

"Of course."

She sent out rock, I sent out paper.

I grinned. "Send your pokemon out!" I exclaimed.

She scowled and grabbed her netball. She let out her Goldeen.

Well, this should be rather easy.

I sent out Doku. Having Dry Skin would help immensely in this battle.

"You may choose the first move," I stated in order to be polite.

Kimura grinned. "You're going to regret that!" I hardly think so. "Goldeen, Water Pulse!" Yup, not going to regret that.

The Goldeen brought a sphere of water to its mouth. As soon as it brought up enough water, the Goldeen shot it off at Doku. Doku didn't even bother to dodge it and instead looked healthier when the Water Pulse hit. Dry Skin is so awesome!

I smirked as Kimura cursed.

"Regret it? More like thank you," I said. "Doku, get close and use Brick Break!"

Doku nodded, jumping up and flipping mid air in order to get more power. His fist glowed white.

"Goldeen, use Horn Attack as he comes closer!" ordered Kimura.

"She!" I corrected as I thought of a new tactic. I smirked. As Doku came closer to the horn, I exclaimed. "Forgo the Brick Break and grab the horn! When you get a good hold, Thunder Punch it to the face!"

Kimura's eyes widened as she cursed. "Dodge it, Goldeen!"

A little too late. Doku grabbed the horn with one hand and used the fall to pack more power into the Thunder Punch. It hit directly on Goldeen's face. Due to the super effective move and the power of the punch, Goldeen fainted.

Kimura cursed once more and returned Goldeen, murmuring words of comfort. I returned Doku and congratulated her. Kimura walked up to me.

"You're good, really good," complimented Kimura. "I'm really amazed."

I shrugged, grinning. Not bad for my first battle ever. "Maybe you just suck."

Kimura pushed me. I pushed back, lighter than I usually would. We both glared at each other and laughed. I got a glance at my watch. 5:30pm. I started to cough. Loud, hacking coughs. Kimura stared at me worriedly and waited 'till I was done.

"Are you okay?" she questioned.

I waved my hand. "I think I might be catching something. I think I"ll skip the executions. Since we've decided to travel together, I'll meet you in the lobby of the pokemon center tomorrow at 10a.m. I think I'm just going to turn in early; really early."

Kimura gazed at me worriedly. "Alright. I'm going to stay out here a bit more. See you tomorrow."

"See ya," I said while leaving. When I was far enough away, I smirked. Now all I had to do was go find a place where I could buy wigs, coloured contacts, and new clothes.

-x-

I stepped out of the store as a new person. I wore all blue and currently had blonde hair and green eyes instead of my usual brown.

Seems like I would have to catch the rest of the group up. Hm, what should I call myself?

Emerald would be a fine choice.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Marin stopped to acknowledge Denny. He had just sort of thrown his username out there like it was just an every day thing. She just sort of raised her eyebrows at the stuttering. She'd never met a person that actually stuttered out of nervousness as opposed to some physical condition. Regardless, she had more important things to talk about. Another boy introduced himself in a similar manner as well as taking the liberty of introducing a third boy. It was then that Marin realized that introductions were going to be awkward. She crossed her arms under her chest and attempted to keep her composure, averting her eyes off at nothing in particular as she spoke. She almost seemed indignant. As it turned out, she was terrible at restraining her facial expressions, resulting in them sometimes confusing others via

"I'm Marin. I'd prefer to be called that too. ..."

Marin seemed to lighten up a bit.

"You guys probably knew me as 'Yellow'."

She then proceeded to make air quotes with her hands.

"PkMnTrainer Yellow"

She allowed he hands to drop to her sides. She had recognized their usernames, and was now making mental connections. Denny wasn't the only one eyeing the features of others. Of course, Marin was partially oblivious to any oggling going on. The other part of her chose to accept it. She was simply not someone to make a big deal out of that sort of thing. Now that awkward introductions were out of the way she just sort of went quiet, silently hoping one of the boys would go on to explain what exactly they were doing. After a moment though she decided to take initiative and find out for herself.

"So what exactly's going on here..?"

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • ((WARNING! THIS POST MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS!))

Daniel had been telling of the plan with the group, and Earl listened intently, nodding his head as they went along. Masks and gloves? Freakin' sweetness. Sewers? Not so sweet. Oh well. Earl knew they were just going to have to deal with it.

"I like the plan so far. Now, if we need someone to take some guards out of the picture, I'm game. I got some moves that I think will help. Ace also has a few moves that will help surely. Manda, Denny, if shit hits the fan, stay behind me."

"Hey... Stop," said a young woman walking up to the group, causing Earl to turn to her. He immediately spotted her blonde hair and blue hairs, as well as the Tynamo and Ghastly following her. Earl thought she looked cute, but he didn't say anything. He wasn't attracted to her at all. He just shrugged his shoulders, although he did notice her hands in her pockets. She was nervous.

"Um... Hello!" she said as Daniel noticed her, only right after Denny had made a slight fool out of himself, stuttering as he introduced himself. Earl lightly laughed as Daniel said his name and username to the girl, along with Earl's and Manda's.

"That's Game Over1375 Nido."

Earl just threw that out there as the girl introduced herself as Marin, and then she had said her username. PkMnTrainerYellow?! SWEETNESS! Someone Earl looked up to as a roleplayer and artist was here! Hopefully she would be a great asset to the group.

"Glad to see you Marin. As tall-ass Daniel here just said, I'm Game Over1375 on PC. You can call me Earl now."

With a smile, Earl walked up to Marin and held out his hand.

"As for an explanation of what's going on, I'll leave that to Daniel. I'm not so good at explantions."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: Because Genevieve has said she won't be here for a few days, I'll bunny her for the sake of moving things along. Right now, just assume she's following along.)

Daniel smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Marin. As for the explaination, that's going to have to wait. We have to move guys, or we won't make it in time. I can explain on the way, if you want me too," Daniel said. He returned Clingy and Tsunami and began walking as fast as he could back towards the city. 6:44, they were cutting it mighty closely. He's have to push himself to move fast, and just take the consequences later. Fira easily kept pace with him as he walked along.

"Pix!" she shouted back to the others. She was annoyed that they had been held up for so long.

(OOC: This part only takes place if Marin followed me. If not, then my post ends above. Repeat, this is ONLY if Marin followed.)

Daniel looked at Marin as he walked.

"Ok, here's what's going on. You know how Mewtwo brought us to this world to free the land from the Black Party? Well, we've found out that they are going to execute some of their enemies. Now, I don't much care for the politics right now, but I refuse to sit back and be witness to public executions. That's just savage. There have to be better ways to get your point across than that. So... I'm going to stop it. And these guys seem to agree with me, so they're coming too. As for my plan, it's very simple. We're going to sneak in and stop everything, then head back out. But, there isn't much time left," Daniel said. He looked down at Fira, who was leading the group with her nose high in the air, likely sniffing for danger ahead.

(OOC: I did it this way because I'm too lazy to make another post later saying what's going on.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Her name was Marin. That was a cute name. Denny noticed her looking at him with him staring at her for it. He quickly averted his gaze somewhere else. 'What is wrong with me?' He cursed inside himself.

PkMnTrainerYellow was her username. He didn't actually know her that well, but he can try & give it a shot. If she was gonna come, Emerald would need to make another pair of gloves & a mask. "Emerald, can you make another-" & she finished...smart bug.

Denny picked up the gloves & mask & walked over to Marin. "You're gonna need this for where we're going..." He handed them to Marin, not looking at her since he was shy, & walked to Daniel's side, Glace & Emerald following. Hopefully he'll try to make a 'decent' conversation with her soon.

(OoC: My post ends here, just to see if Marin decides to come or not. When Marin decides to come along, he'll automatically come with the ones who are already on their way to the Coliseum.)

Dawn

Years
  • Marin simply smiled as she observed how Denny acted towards her. It was a blank and unrevealing smile that might make one wonder what exactly she was smiling at. Though perhaps she was simply being friendly. She honestly found the way Denny was acting to be cute. In any other situation she might've been tempted to do something more, but things were moving quite fast, and it didn't seem to be an appropriate time to go off doing her own thing. She was handed gloves and a mask and just sort of took them. Well that was kind of odd in the context. She got the impression they were sneaking somewhere.

Marin turned her attention to Earl as he approached her, seeing the smile on his face. She was aware of how he felt towards her to a degree and returned the smile. She silently appreciated his admiration, perhaps because her self-confidence wasn't /that/ strong. A part of her was secretly worried about maintaining his respect though. She would take his offered hand and just sort of grasp it awkwardly, though he might lead her into a handshake, which she'd accept. Perhaps it was because she spent most of her life on the internet, but Marin was a bit awkward in the offline world.

"It's a pleasure..!"

Her tone spoke of very mild exhaustion, though she seemed genuine. As it turned out, being pushed into a new world where she didn't have access to the internet was rather stressful. For a moment, she had forgotten that she was here for, y'know, a reason. She was content to simply hang out with her friends. She didn't exactly get to do that in the 'real' world, what with having no discernible life to speak of. For a while she had felt horrifyingly alone without the ability to contact her online friends. For the time being, her anxiety had calmed down somewhat, though it was still present. Regardless, she was interested in knowing what was going on and glanced at Daniel. She nodded to him in acknowledgement when he told her it was nice to meet her and listened intently, only to be disappointed when he declined to explain. Her smile vanished in only a moment, leaving her with a fitting expression of disappointment on her face. It only lasted a moment though, as Daniel offered an alternative.

"Alright..."

She moved to follow Daniel, keeping pace. She was no stranger to a speedy powerwalk. So long as they didn't break into a run she would be able to keep up. She had found that although she was an extremely fast sprinter her energy simply did not hold up for long if she started running. She could walk for miles, but if she tried running the same distance she'd be out of energy before she completed even one. She nodded to Daniel when he asked her a question to make sure she was filled in on why Mewtwo had brought them here. She had not forgotten. Suddenly Daniel was talking about executions and Marin's eyes widened a bit. The notion that people were actually getting killed here alarmed her. She was personally terrified of death. There was no playing too cool to be scared about that. She just sort of nodded silently a second time and continued to follow. She supposed this is what she was here to do.

Meanwhile, Ghastly became aware of how serious Fira was and began to playfully stalk her, attempting to weird her out by occasionally vanishing and reappearing just within peripheral vision. Ghastly was basically an evil clown, only a ghost and not literally a clown. Marin became vaguely aware of this and started watching the trouble making ghost pokemon silently out of the corner of her eyes, dividing her attention between Ghastly and where she was supposed to be going.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda sighed and took the masks and gloves not putting them on though "it's nice to meet you Marin" she said smiling at the girl before turning back to the boys "Seems like none of you heard me when I said I'd stay behind and hold open our escape route. That arena has most likely seen a lot of death, and believe it or not I have an extremely strong sixth sense. One step in there and I'll probably break down" she said shaking a bit "there will be too much death" she whispered as she followed the group.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Earl shook Marin's hand and listened to Daniel intently. WHAT?! It was already 6:44? Woah... Time went by quickly. Still though, Earl couldn't help but feel worried about Marin, Manda, and Denny. Although he was kinda worried about Daniel, it wasn't the same. He worried for Daniel like a brother would worry for another brother, but for the others, it felt different. It was like how a guardian would feel. Whatever it took, he planned on keeping Marin, Manda, and Denny safe.

"I hope this plan works Daniel!" said Earl as he ran to catch up with the group, listening to everyone. Now, while Earl did appear a little overweight, some would be surprised to know Earl was conditioned to run long distances. Years of training in Greco/Roman wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu had given him that. Although, his weight did slow him down sometimes. He might be a long-distance runner, just don't be expecting him to win first place in many races.

"Manda, I had heard you. I just didn't think there was a need to respond. You be sure to do that, but yell if things head south for that part of your plan. I'm sure one of us will hear you, and if it's me who does, I'll be there as quickly as I can."

There he went again, acting like a guardian of sorts. However, Earl felt alive. He was excited about this, a chance to prove that he was worth something, but he also felt something else... Nervous? Yeah, he felt that, but he was sure as hell not going to show it, especially in front of the group. Just then though, Earl had a thought... Maybe he have a bonding moment with Flamour!

"C'mon Flamour!" said Earl as he tossed a Pokeball, revealing the female Ponyta who quickly began running beside Earl, staying at his pace.

"Alright Flamour, introductions! That girl over there-" Earl stopped speaking as he pointed to Marin, "is Marin, a friend of ours. Be nice. Now, we're fixing to be doing some dangerous stuff. Can I count on you?"

The flaming horse nodded her head in mid-run and let out a small, but extremely cute, grunt. Earl just kept running, laughing to himself. If you had told him hours ago that he was going to be on a real-life Pokemon adventure, he would have reported you to the authorities for insanity. He was still kinda in disbelief, but it quickly went away. This was going to be freakin' AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE! ((*cue Earl's theme*))

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel huffed and kept walking. He was moving as fast as he could. His ankle was protesting terribly. He wasn't in exactly the best shape. But he would do his best to keep up. Manda brought up something about having ESP. She wasn't the only one. It would likely have an adverse effect on him, but Daniel was determined to see this through.

"..."

He kept moving as fast as he could, aware that Earl had called out his Ponyta. He didn't say anything. He was too busy trying to keep the pace with everyone. Fira saw Ghastly a trying to spook her. It wasn't working. It was, however, mildly annoying.

"Pix!" she said with an annoyed tone in her voice. She continued keeping tabs on her surroundings. :7: The group soon entered the city again. Daniel simply stayed at the front, leading them to where he was going. He finally reached the manhole. He stopped and leaned against the wall. His ankle was really hurting now. He ignored it and grabbed the crowbar he had found earlier. He began to open the cover. Fira sat down and looked around at her surroundings. They were in a dark alley about a block from the colleseum.

"Pix!" she said boredly as Daniel struggled with the heavy manhole cover.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Earl followed Daniel to the city, where upon seeing they weren't fair from the Colloseum, he returned Flamour and looked around. He was trying to see if any Black Party members were close by, but there weren't. In fact, this part of the town seemed...deserted.

"I think we're good for now. Seems that everyone went to see the execution... I wonder how everyone else is doing?" asked Earl aloud, not really to anyone particular as he turned to Daniel.

"Problem, Daniel?" asked Earl, laughing to himself as he tried to do his best impersonation of the infamous coolface. "No seriously, you need a hand bro?"

Earl got down on the ground next to Daniel, trying to help him lift the manhole cover.

"Good Lord... I can already smell the stench. Yuck!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • They were now arriving in Genesis Town. Everything seemed deserted. They must've gone to the execution. Denny & the gang arrived at a back alley where they found a manhole cover. Daniel was now trying to take off the cover so they can go through, but he was having a bit of trouble. Earl offered to help & tried taking the cover off as well.

Denny took the time to put Glace & Emerald back to their Pokeball & Friend Ball. Now, what to do. He could make small talk with Marin, or help Daniel & Earl with the cover. Well, he wouldn't even know exactly what to say to Marin. Besides, they were on an urgent mission here.

"Here. Lemme help." Denny walked up to them & bent down, pulling the cover with Daniel & Earl with a smile. Actually, he was more focused on the cover that was on the manhole. They had to be quick. The execution would start in only a couple minutes!

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin sat there thinking very deeply, trying to find a situation where there was an actual shade of grey morally. He did this sometimes wondering what the crap they were talking about when they referred to "shades of grey."

That women from PC who's name he had already forgotten had him thinking about this subject. Suddenly, trumpets blared and the crowd stood up and cheered. "It's starting," said Akemi. Collin got up as well, and watched as some dude in a military uniform took the stage.

"Prowler, Prowler, Prowler!" chanted the crowd until the man motioned for them to stop. "Thank you all," he said, "as you all know, I am Nathanial Prowler. I am the head of the public information ministry. I make sure that the information you get from the media, and other sources is one hundred percent accurate. And as a man who has seen many things, I can say that these men that are going to be executed today truly deserve every thing that they get."

Suddenly, Akemi's voice appeared in his head. "I will be telepathically linked to you via Espeon during this whole show. That way, we can talk without raising suspicion," she said. "Alright," said Collin.

"These people are the inhuman scum of the earth; their crimes are so heinous that Dominic himself will speak today!" continued Prowler. The crowed cheered as a man with a black robe, long black hair, and a crown came on stage. Collin knew that this must be Dominic and hate filled him.

"Before Dominic speaks, let us bring out the OUTLAWS!!!" said Prowler motioning to the big doors at the end of the stadium. The doors opened and about ten people that looked starved half to death in orange jumpsuits were escorted by guards to the front of the stage. They were all bald and looked like death. Prowler then pulled out a list and began reading their "crimes."

Dawn

Years
  • Marin just sort of turned her head to acknowledge Amanda and silently listened to what she had to say. Sixth sense? Death? Was she claiming to see ghosts? She honestly didn't know what to say to that though, so she said nothing. Meanwhile she just sort of... became aware that they were heading into a sewer and grimaced. Ew. She just sort of resented needing to resort to this as she stood there silently watching. She was pretty sure that adding a fourth person to the act of lifting that thing was more or less redundant at this point. It might even slow them down, ironically. She was more concerned with thinking of a way to not have to smell for the next few hours. She supposed if she limited her breathing pretty hard she could avoid the brunt of it. She didn't quite understand how that worked, but it did. On the other hand, she'd need more oxygen intake if she was going to be moving faster than a regular old walk.

Silently cursing fate she resigned herself to just getting through this, moving closer to the group, who presumably could more than handle the manhole with their combined strength. She was mentally bracing herself for the trip, which came with a grimace.

"..."

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I'm kind of assuming in my post that at least one person is following me.)

Daniel was kind of aware that Denny and Earl were helping him. Between the three of them, it opened pretty easily. Daniel was assaulted by the smell, and he jerked back.

"Gah!" he said. Damn his sensitive nose. Fira jumped down into the sewers before Daniel could stop her.

"Pix!" she shouted. Daniel could see many flashes of light, and heard things banging and bumping.

"Grimer!" he heard a few shouts. He then heard a small explosion and the smell receded a little bit. Daniel shook his head and climbed down the ladder. He looked araound. Fira walked back around a corner. She had a little bit of slime on her head, and a triumphant look on her face.

"Fira... Whatever. I won't scold you for that. Let's go!" Daniel said. He waved the others down and began walking down the sewers. He walked until he came to a ladder. This led up to the colleseum. His head started hurting. A lot. He shook his head.

"This will take us up into the colleseum. We've got to hurry! They're starting the speech!" Daniel said. His mind was in a fog, but he ignored it. He pointed up towards the manhole cover. He could barely make out the speech over the crowd. He took a step toward the ladder, then fell against the wall. :7:

"Ah... My ankle hurts..." Daniel said quietly, his face flickering with pain.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Manda held her nose as the smell from the sewers got to her making her about sick but she followed the others. As they got closer to the Colosseum she grabbed her head wincing. There were voices in her head, all yelling and screaming begging to live. "t-to many voices" she whimpered to herself before seeing Daniel fall. "Daniel are you okay?" she asked kneeling by him but still trying to keep clean. "what's wrong with your ankle?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • This was pretty easy. All 3 of them got the cover opened, but the smell was disgusting. Denny's nose was literally in disgust. "Ugh! What the hell is that smell?" He asked, already knowing the smell was from the sewage. Maybe they should've thought this through better.

Daniel was the first to climb down the ladder, then Amanda. Denny, Earl & Marin were next, but there's no way Denny will- "Here we go!" nevermind... :7:

The stank was really gross. Denny covered his nose but even that wasn't enough. He followed Amanda & Daniel down the corridor 'til they reached the end. The noise above was loud, with thing's slamming & exploding. Oh wait, that's just Fira...ignoring that. Denny covered his ears to tune down the sound, leaving his nose exposed to the stank. How the heck is he suppose to cover his nose AND ears? His nose will leave the stank soon so ears it is.

Daniel didn't look good. Did his ankle hurt? Amanda went to see if he was alright. That left Denny their. Judging from the noise they had already started. They couldn't waste any time right now. Denny climbed the ladder with exposed ears. He tried to ignore it & continued climbing. The cover was moved to the side as Denny slowly looked up to see what everything was all about.

Their were bald people in jumpsuits, all skinny too on the ground. They must be the White Party. Their was a man standing high above them. He must be Dominic. No way Denny would mess with him. He descended his head to the group below. He climbed down as he did not want to shout from above. They would surely be caught if that happened. "Ok Daniel. Their are bald guys in orange jumpsuits which I'm guessing is the White Party. A man above them is giving out a speech, who I believe is Dominic. Plenty of guards around. So, what do we do now?" Not taking any chances, he decided to put on the mask & gloves. It felt like the right time anyway.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • When the others jumped in, Earl followed, immediately regretting he did so. The sheer rank assaulted his sense of smell, but the noise Fira made when attacking whatever was down here seemed to help distract Earl from the smell. Looking around, he saw Daniel on the floor with Manda trying to help him. Denny, however, was on the ladder, already wearing the mask and gloves.

"Hey Denny," said Earl as he got next to the ladder. "Do you have my mask and gloves?"

Earl quickly turned his leather jacket inside out and put it on, zipping it up as he put his hat on backwards. While the appearance looked rather ridiculous, Earl knew it wouldn't allow these people to identify easily.

"Daniel, you gonna be able to do this?" asked Earl as he got next to Daniel, grabbing Ace's Premier Ball and Herp Derp's Pokeball as he did so. "We're ready whenever you are."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin was revolted at the crimes that these people were accused of. Among them were murder, rape, and pedophilia. "Don't believe any of it," said Akemi in his mind; "they are lies in order to demonize these good men."

"If you say so," said Collin back. After the crimes were read, Nathanial Prowler turned the stage over to Dominic. The crowd erupted into a roar of appreciation and even worship of this man. Collin sneered at this display having a hand on Ryu's Dusk Ball. He figured that since he had front row seats, he may have had a kill shot at Dominic. And he would be honored to take it.

"Brothers," Dominic started, "we are gathered here today in realization of a grievous threat to our utopia. My heart sinks thinking about those who would threaten our very way of life. I ask myself how such evil could exist in our paradise, and I realize that this isn't paradise at all. Utopia can only be achieved when every mind thinks as one. As Jesus Christ said, 'a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.' That is what we strive for brothers, UNITY!!!"

The crowd got loud enough to hurt Collin's ears. He was also awestruck by the power behind this man's words. He was one of the most charismatic individuals that Collin had ever heard speak. This man had what Jim Jones, Charles Manson, and Adolf Hitler had when they misled the moronic masses.

"And only through unity and strength can we achieve the highest level of happiness and holiness! There are those naysayers out there, that claim that what we are about to do here today is brutal, cruel, insane. These people are nothing but slaves. Slaves to the old morality, the belief in 'right' and 'wrong.' The morality of the Black Party is the morality of the people. Ours is the morality of the MASTER. Anyone who clings to such foolish slave morality is weak and must die so we can move forward. That means the sick, the deformed, the old, and the retarded. And most importantly, that includes the REBELS!" continued Dominic.

"So, without further hesitation, let us take one more step to cleansing our nation. RELEASE THE HOUNDS," Dominic concluded. Suddenly, the stage began to rise into the sky. It was supported by a bunch of metal poles below it rising from the ground. Suddenly, a bunch of Pokeballs were launched from a part of the stadium that released about thirty Mightyena. The Mightyena laughed like hyenas, and were salivating. They began to circle the prisoners. Collin let out Ryu just in case he decided to do something.

Nideous

Years
  • "Don't worry about me! Go! They're starting already!" Daniel hissed, his voice flecked with surpressed pain. He got slowly back to his feet. Fira was giving him a very solemn look.

"I don't think I'll be able to climb that ladder like this. I'll go find another way. You guys have to hurry and stop this madness!" Daniel pleaded. Without waiting for the others, he turned and limped further into the sewers, Fira hot on his heels. He slipped his mask and gloves on as he walked. He shook his head. There was no time for this. He had to hurry! As he walked, he heard the crowd cheer and that fateful announcement. He was going to be too late! But the others, they were right there! They could do this. He was only slowing them down. But he had a plan half formed in his mind already.

(OOC: Well, you guys heard me. Go stop those Mightyena. :7: )

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I watched carefully at the happenings. The prisoners were being brought out and Prowler listed off their alleged crimes. I rolled my eyes. They were obviously lies, yet all of the people seemed to believe him. I also managed to spot Collin in the same row as me, but across the stadium. I could see him finger his pokeballs, but so far he didn't make a move.

I mentally went over all of the weapons I had managed to gather and buy. Ten smoke bombs, one grenade, three knives, two for throwing, one for using. I shivered slightly. I had never taken a life before. I hoped that I wouldn't have to start now.

Dominic made a very good speech. He had charisma, for sure. A small smirk tugged at the ends of my lips.

Then the Mightyenas were released. Five of them...Perhaps I wouldn't even need Nightmare's assistance after all.

I managed to catch Collin's eyes as I stood up and winked. I threw two smoke bombs near the prisoners. They exploded quite nicely. Luckily, there wasn't a huge wind that would blow the smoke away fast. It covered most of the stadium as well. I jumped into the fray on the ground. From the growls...the Mightyenas hadn't moved.

Before one of them could even realize I was near them, I placed a well aimed chop at the Mightyena's neck. He went down with a whimper. It happened amongst this fashion until there were two left. However, they could sense that their teammates had fallen and were ready for me.

One of them leaped at me, snarling. I dodged while doing an in to out kick that slammed hard on the Mightyena's face. The other one tried to bite me as well, but I twirled away.

By this time, most of the steam had left. Somehow, someway, most of the prisoners were gone*. It was still mostly concentrated in the area in which the Mightyena and I were in. I managed to take out another one and then ran. No need to show myself quite yet to the world. In order to make sure the last Mightyena wouldn't follow me, I had kicked sand into his face earlier. That would stall him quite a bit of time, until I could get away.

Now, it was time to blend into the crowd.

*Could be you guys if you wish. =P

Back