• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Denny was finally interrupted by Marin speaking up. She blamed herself for that incident between them from the 'bump'. Maybe she's just being nice & taking the blame for herself. Funny how that turned out. She put out a hand & asked if she could come along. Wasn't she helping out with the plan. It was obvious what the answer was.

Denny was about to grab Marin's hand, until the ground shook a bit long. What the? What the hell are Daniel & Collin doing out there? That shake didn't feel so good. Something was wrong. Was Daniel in trouble? He looked at Marin, his confidence or whatever back in him.

"We have to get going. (OoC: Cue Theme Music #2!) We have to get the rest of the White Party & get out of here." Denny wished he could go back & help Daniel, but then he would leave the prisoners & his friends. Things aren't looking good here. He turned to Nightmare next. "We still need to find Emerald, so show us the way to her." He then looked ahead & walked forward with the rest of the prisoners following. 'It's actually Michaela using Emerald as a spy name, so just Emerald is fine with her.' He whispered to Marin before moving again.

Denny's arm suddenly singed in pain. That fall really didn't do any good on his arm. F***! I need my arm fixed! Holding on to his arm, he tried hiding his arm from the others as not to worry them. They needed to find Michaela & the rest of the prisoners & get back to the White Cave. Would Daniel catch up with them?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda hissed a bit in pain as she followed Denny. She was silent, oddly silent not saying anything at all as her side was stinging. So much pain and the side of her shirt had blood on it. She walked next to Denny and saw him hold his arm "D-Denny your hurt" she said looking at him. Sure she was in a lot of pain but there wasn't much they could do right now. But she did know how to take care of a hurt arm. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a large cloth she had found on the ground "Here let me see" she said softly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Daniel was not impressed when Reshirama nd Zeckrom blocked his path. He turned and gave an icy stare at Dominic, his vision turning funky again.

"I'm not afraid of death. And I can deal with pain. But people like you... Who hurt others for the sake of hurting them... Oh, you'll meet you end, the same as I will. But I wonder when that day comes, which of us will have fewer regrets?" Daniel said as he stared at the crimson aura that was Dominic and laughed before diving past Reshiram and Zeckrom as the world exploded. He and Collin got out of there, but Daniel was poccessed to stay back. He turned, with Fira in his arms as Collin left. He saw Mewtwo and Dominic locked in a battle. He turned and ran too. There was no point in him staying.

"Ow, damn! My ankle!" he gasped as he slipped down the ladder into the sewers. He hit the ground with a loud thud. Fira whimpered at him and nuzzled him. He smiled and pet her before getting shakily to his feet. Let's see... He had lost his friends, lost the prisoners, lost Mewtwo... Not that the last one was much of a loss anymways. Time to see if he could find anyone. Daniel began limping heavily through the sewers in search of his friends.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Marin just sort of braced herself for what seemed like the inevitable collapse of the tunnel when an explosion was felt. Yet, it never came, and a brief moment after the explosion had ended Marin looked up as if to examine the roof. She didn't trust this place. Denny said something to a ghastly, whom she did not understand, and it apparently began to lead them along. Huh. Well that was convenient. As they moved Denny told her something about a person she did not know like... at all. She just sort of raised her eyebrows with this mildly concerned expression on her face. Was she /supposed/ to know whom Denny was referring to? She shook her head as if to shake off thoughts, pushing them to the back of her mind. Perhaps she was just in a mild bad mood because it felt like she was uninformed. If there was anything that could wear at her patience it was when people forgot to tell her important details. She still remembered how her first roleplay character had had similar angts. She really needed to stop thinking about that period of her life though.

Suddenly, Marin heard a rather bodily thud reverberate around the tunnel and tensed. Something else was here and this might as well have been a seedy looking dark alley. It certainly smelled bad enough, if not worse. She reached out to stop Denny.

"...Stop..! Did you hear that..?"

She listened in. It was hard at first, but when she strained her ears she could hear footsteps... /approaching/.

"...We're being followed."

She turned and peered into the darkness. Yet, vision was poor.

"Tynamo, help me out here..."

Tynamo began to glow with electricity, acting sort of like a lantern, or a moderately dim light bulb. When she shed light across the tunnel she had to let her yes adjust a bit. When they did though... Was that Daniel, /walking/? Her brow furrowed a bit.

"...It's Daniel..."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "So, what now," asked Collin. "We continue as usual," said Ryu; "someone's going to take his place. The only way to stop this crazy regime for good is to become king yourself."

"I know that," answered Collin; "I mean that we were seen by a large number of people at the Coliseum. What happens when we're outed?" Ryu gritted his teeth together and then let out a low growl of frustration.

"Those morons shouldn't have tried to save the prisoners! Even a novice in ways of logic could tell you that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!" he said.

"You got Star Trek in the Pokemon world?" asked Collin. "You and me are going to be thrown in a concentration camp all because of that stupid hippie Daniel!!" said Ryu ignoring him.

"Sooner than you think," said Collin pointing to the television. The television blared, and the terrifying news was spoken.

"We have one suspect in the possible murder of our fearless leader Dominic," it started. A sketch of Collin appeared on the screen.

"His name is unknown, but he appears to be a foreigner to our region. He is wanted alive. The higher officers of the Black Party wish for him to die slowly." continued the TV.

Everybody turned to face Collin shocked. Collin returned Ryu, and walked quickly out of the Pokemon center. He was spotted by two guards that started to follow.

Collin immediately broke into a run. He ran as fast as he could pushing people out of the way as he did so. He kept running until he tripped and hit the side walk.

The guards grabbed him and put him against the wall. Collin fought back trying to get to his Pokeballs but was taken down. "You are under arrest for the possible murder of Dominic, and revolutionary activity," said the guard.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Amanda walked over to Denny when he wasn't looking. "D-Denny your hurt." She said. So much for not making anyone worry. She took out a cloth & took his arm. "Here let me see." She's sweet for doing this, but now was not the time for this.

"Thanks, but you can do this later." Denny took his arm back, feeling like this was too much for Denny. Besides, they didn't have time to waste.

Denny felt something grab his hand as he turned around to see Marin. "..Stop..! Did you hear that..?" enny was confused ar what she was talking about. Then, he stayed quiet & did hear something. "...We're being followed." Actually, she might be right. Marin got Tynamo to light up the darkness, only to see what was surprising.

"Daniel!" Denny ran over to Daniel seeing his ankle not so good. "Are you okay? What happened up their? Why do you still move with a broken ankle?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Nightmare scowled. It seemed that people were becoming injured left and right! Arceus, this was really ******* stupid. Next time Mewtwo comes to him for a favour, Nightmare is totally going to ignore him...

"Dudes! I'm pretty sure that Emerald, my trainer," he stressed towards Daniel, just to make sure he knew who "Emerald" was, "is really ******* injured in the sewers right now. Are we going down there, or what?"

-x-

"Focus on something," I muttered. "Stay. The. ****. Awake."

I had been feeling dizzy for awhile now. Doku had to wake me up at least three times already. I needed to have something for my mind to focus on. Something...

I sighed, then started singing all of the songs I knew (which was a lot).

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin sat in the back part of a panel truck shackled at his arms. Sitting on the sides of the back were armed Black party military guards. Two sat beside Collin, and one began to talk.

"You've really screwed up this time," he said. "I didn't kill Dominic," Collin responded. The guards all started laughing. "Something funny?" asked Collin.

"Everybody and his mother working for the government knows you couldn't kill Dominic even if you wanted to. Kid, all you are is a scapegoat." responded one of the guards.

"Mewtwo isn't enough?" asked Collin. "Use your head junior, the public wants blood, and we can't very well kill Mewtwo; he's valuable for research purposes. We've never been able to duplicate the process that gave Dominic his powers, but with Mewtwo's DNA, we may finally be able to," said the guard.

"Uh huh, I get it; you wan't to create an army of Mewtwo powered soldiers because you aren't just happy making Pangea into an oppressed hellhole, you wan't the world. And i'm going to harbor a guess that your military class is the ruling class here. That's why you don't fight your government even knowing all of the democidal acts it has committed." said Collin back.

The guard smiled a hardened military smile, "Yep, the law enforcement and military pretty much get complete freedom to do whatever the hell we wan't. Only the leaders of the party are above us."

"You could have so much more," said Collin. "I could?" said the guard smirking. "Yeah, you could," said Collin; "all of you could. Think about it, you're the military. The parties leaders are it's idea's and it's voice, but YOU are it's sword. Without you, the party has no power. Without you, they're nothing."

The oldest, most vicious looking one in the room finally spoke, "I'm Colonel Magnus Maximus, I'm in charge here, and I'm the next in line for general if the current one bites the dust. I came here for the execution of the weak kneed White party prisoners, and was I surprised by the outcome. You actually lit Dominic on fire for a second, and whether you like to admit it or not, you are in part responsible for his death. When I heard that you'd been arrested, I had to come and see you for myself. And what do I get when I come here? Some wise words. These men in this truck would follow me into hell. Most of the military would."

He then pulled out his weapon, "I've heard your words and I've taken them to heart. Unfortunately, you're a witness to me saying this and you must be eliminated. But before I kill you let me say, thank you."

Magnus pointed the weapon at Collin ready to fire.

Nideous

Years
    Daniel yanked the mask off his head and dropped it on the ground, where Fira burned it. He grinned at Denny and shook his head.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Hm... Where did the rest of the guys you lot saved go? And have you seen Collin? We got seperated. Idiot went up to Dominic too. He must have thought I was in trouble... And he had no mask... I hope nothing happens to him... How about you guys? Are you all ok?" Daniel said. He listened to Nightmare a moment, thinking.

"I know a bit of first aid. I'll go look after... Emerald..." He said after a moment. He began to limp after Nightmare. He really did hope Collin would be ok... And was more than a little aggrivated that he had shown up. Honestly, why couldn't people think a bit more before they acted? Daniel sighed, considering that he was guilty of the same thing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Daniel noticed the group & spoke. Denny took the time to take his mask off but not his gloves. Gloves are cool to him. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Hm... Where did the rest of the guys you lot saved go? And have you seen Collin? We got seperated. Idiot went up to Dominic too. He must have thought I was in trouble... And he had no mask... I hope nothing happens to him... How about you guys? Are you all ok?" He asks many questions. Amazing though. He faced Dominic & survived? He must be fantastic! But what became of Collin? Denny remembered he was up their with Daniel before, but he didn't have a mask on that time. That's not gonna be good for him.

Nightmare was reminding everyone, Daniel mostly, that they had to go find Emerald soon. For crying out loud, who else is injured?! "I think we're missing like three more prisoners, so we better find them. They could still be in the sewers." How many more questions did he ask? "I haven't seen Collin since you 2 went against Dominic, which by the way was to risky." The last question Daniel asked made Denny feel uneasy in his head. His arm had marks but severe pain & blood, Emerald was injured somewhere out there. Were Valorie & Amanda injured too?

"Ugh...we're fine. We just need to fins the remaining prisoners & Emerald & get out of here to the white cave!" Hiding his arm from everyone, he walked along ahead, then stopped for a moment & turned to Daniel & the others. "Where's Earl?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda sighed and nodded as Denny pulled his arm away "okay, I'll look at it later" she said before wincing in pain groaning a bit as Daniel joined them "I-I'm fine Daniel" she said unconvincingly to herself as well as him. The scratch, bite whatever it was on her side was really hurting her but she had to keep going. "I haven't seen him" Amanda said as Denny asked where Earl was. She hoped he wasn't hurt because it was bad enough that some of them where hurt already.

She walked up to where Denny was standing holding her side that was still bleeding. "we don't have time to waste we have to find Emerald and heal all our injuries.

Dawn

Years
    Marin just sort of adopted this exasperated expression and crossed her arms as Daniel explained. As it turned out she didn't much like being lied to. Not one bit. A hint of frustration leaked through the restrained expression on her face. She also was also blatantly ignoring Nightmare because she couldn't understand a word he was saying anyway. She honestly wasn't really thinking about anyone else, and who might be hurt. Those were all things outside her control, and so she honestly wasn't allowing herself to dwell on them. This was a pretty cruddy place to stop and have a conversation though. Was she the only one who was going to get sick any moment? She just sort of remained silent rather than confronting Daniel about what he'd done, following along when they moved to start searching for this 'Emerald'.

Her silence was not necessarily a good thing though. To put it lightly, she was not silent because she had nothing to say. She was silent because she was angry and had nothing nice or helpful to say. She was merely avoiding the conflict that was bound to happen if she said what was on her mind. Rather, she simply walked along with the group as quietly as a mouse. Maybe moreso. When Denny asked about Earl Marin remained silent even still. Given, she just had no idea. She didn't even know where they were going! She suddenly found herself feeling a bit useless. Yet, she pushed this thought from he mind. She was not obligated to be useful. She was only obligated to try her best. Besides, she was silently comparing this to one of the roleplays she had been in many years ago. Everyone had always hidden what was going on from her character, kept secrets and even lied. Then, when her character had tried to do what came logically it was always 'Boom! Unexpectable secret here to screw your plans!' and she'd be unable to handle it well. This caused her to become increasingly cynical about the current situation.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin closed his eyes and prayed; he knew where he'd go if he died, and that was a comfort. Collin heard a huge bang, way louder than it should have been, and lost consciousness.

Collin's eyes opened, everything was fuzzy. He struggled to his feet, and noticed his hands were still shackled. He wasn't in the truck anymore, he was outside. He looked at the totaled truck that he had been in.

How did he end up out here? And how was he alive? He felt blood running down his face, and then lost his grip on consciousness, and passed out.

Again he woke up, this time in a room. He was in a hospital bed. The room looked like a hospital room complete with a TV. He stared at the TV to see what was on.

"Today is both a great and terrible day. Dominic may have been killed, a fate to good for him, but brother Mewtwo has been captured. If he is to perish, or God forbid, give them the data they need to create an army of Mewtwo powered soldiers, we could be in a serious situation. That is why we need you Collin," said the man on the television to Collin's surprise.

"You are an outworlder with absolutely nothing to lose. You almost believe in our ideals, and are close enough to pass. You are one of Mewtwo's, chosen. You have shown the willingness to kill for what you believe in. And now, you're a national fugitive. You are perfect to become our avenger, our symbol. Change your appearance, become a symbol of infamy and fear for the Black Party. Kill as many people as you can. And for now, RESCUE MEWTWO. For freedom, and for justice, become our agent. bzzt... bzzt. Today is both a great and terrible day." It continued.

"OKay, WHAT THE-" started Collin with no one around to hear him. "I'll explain every thing," said a familiar female voice. He turned his head to see Akemi standing in the doorway.

Nideous

Years
    "Earl? I thought he was with you guys!" Daniel said. Damn. Everything had fallen apart. And he was to blame. He had a responsiblity to look after these kids, and he was failing. Everything was going wrong. He limped down the sewers, deep in thought. Fira was walking out in front of him, her tails flicking a bit. He was fed up with this. Everyone was getitng hurt thanks to him. He sighed. He shouldn't be thinking like that. He had control over his own actions. All he could do was what he felt was right. But right now he wasn't sure. His foot hurt, and he felt like his mind was swimming. Things weren't going well at all for him. Oh wait, there was something else.

"Guys... My little idioscy wasn't completely fruitless. Domonic has the powers of Mewtwo. I felt them first hand. And he can read minds and all that. Collin's Charmander set him on fire, but it didn't do a thing. Mewtwo didn't tell us that, and the next time I see him, I'm going to get some answers," Daniel said after a moment.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "When Dominic rose to power, Mewtwo, seeing the threat to the world, faced him in combat. He fought well but was no match for both Reshiram and Zekrom. The battle did something to Mewtwo that wasn't even thought possible; Mewtwo bled. The White Party was able to save him, and make a quick getaway, but his blood stained the ground. Using the limited genetic sample they had, the Black Party found a way to grant the powers of Mewtwo to one person. The honor of course fell to Dominic. Meanwhile, we brought Mewtwo from the brink of death, and he joined us. He couldn't have cared less about the political aspects of the situation, he just saw us as useful tools. When pondering what to do next, Mewtwo had the bright idea that Arceus and the creation trio might be able to help us. They did not. Instead they pointed Mewtwo to your world, and more specifically, you, Daniel, and Daniel's scooby gang, and all the others that came from your world. Palkia gave Mewtwo the power to enter your world and take the champions chosen by Arceus to our world." explained Akemi.

"Wait, so you knew who I was from the start?" asked Collin. "Yes," she replied, "I was sent to spy on you while Mewtwo monitored Daniel's group." Collin felt a bit like he'd been screwed over, but it wasn't that big of a deal. He would have done the same thing. "Carry on," said Collin wanting to hear the rest.

"You know plenty of the rest but let's skip to the part where Daniel and the others skipped town on Mewtwo. They were half right not to trust Mewtwo, he can be pretty manipulative, like he was when he told you about the execution." She replied.

"Wait, did he plan the execution of those people?" asked Collin sitting up angrily. "No," responded Akemi; "but he was putting you to the test. Mewtwo wanted to see your reactions to the fact that there'd be an execution of innocent people. Most of them did what was expected. They very bravely tried to save the prisoners. YOU on the other hand did what you believed was logical, you figured, 'I can't save Pangea if i'm dead.' In a way, everyone did what was best for them at the moment. Daniel had the brain and leadership skills to pull off a rescue, and you just sat back and studied your enemy. It's too bad you guys split up you'd have made a good team."

"Ma'am, if there's one thing I've had to come to terms with in my life, it's that I don't do well in groups," responded Collin.

"I'm just saying it's a shame," she replied, "Phase two of your test was to see who'd survive. Mewtwo was intent on finding the one of you that was worthy of fighting Dominic, the one who would be his trainer. Because of this he purposely withheld the information that Dominic had his powers. He figured that only the strongest would survive his onslaught. The whole time, he had his eye on you; you believed that you would kill anyone who opposed you. That was very compelling to Mewtwo, and when you killed those guards it sweetened the deal. It's no wonder that he saved you from certain death at the jaws of the Mightyena. Somewhere deep down in Mewtwo's cold heart must have been a glimmer of compassion because he teleported you to save Daniel. But most likely, he wanted to test your luck against Dominic. You immediately tried to kill Dominic, and from that moment on, Mewtwo deemed you worthy of saving. Congratulations, you're the White Party's champion."

Collin leaped out of his bed and threw a flurry of punches at Akemi. Mewtwo was willing to kill them all and she knew about it. The White Party was insane, and they were going down as well. Suddenly Akemi grabbed his arm and bent it behind his back. Collin dropped to his knees and let out a moan of pain.

"Calm down and listen to me. Here's how its going to be..." started Akemi.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I had virtually no knowledge of just what had happened at the colosseum. I had left after Colin went away, preferring not to watch an execution. If I wanted that, I'm pretty sure I could be dropped off downtown and see it. Only it'd be faster and a lot quieter, unless there was screaming and a fight. Really. Living in the area I do, you get to know some things. Like keep your mouth shut in a place full of people twice your height and muscle mass. And unfortunately, despite my uncanny ability people to kick in the shin and run, I was hindered in a place full of ghosts. So whatever just blew up, i learned second-hand from the TV.

Cleffa was sitting on the table of the Center. No one glanced twice at me, which was good. I didn't look particularly unique, aside from the Pokemon all over me. Not much I could do about it, as I was being sniffed by other Pokemon too. I didn't quite want to understand that. I am not that interesting.

"Hey! Who the heck are you?" The words came from another girl, who was naturally taller than me. Honestly, I am freaking out of luck with this growing thing. I raise an eyebrow and leave my seat, noting Colin's face flashing on the TV.

"A kid minding her own business," I snip. "Who are you besides a waste of oxygen?"

"That's my Chimchar you're so friendly with!" she snapped, pointing at the fire monkey who had attached itself to my arm. I blinked and shrugged, lowering the creature onto the table.

"Well gee, that's nice. I didn't even notice." I can almost hear the steam coming out of her ears. "In case you can't tell, there are a lot of Pokemon on me right now so deal with it." Chimchar let out a cry of amusement, or I thought it was amusement. Sparx growled at my feet and I just shrugged. In truth, due to the fact that a group of my PC friends were currently on the lam for possibly murdering Dominic, I was compelled to stay and help out, as much as the idea disturbed me. I sighed, tried to return the Chimchar to its owner, and failed. Was I just giving out vibes of "climb on me"?

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "You were going to let us die," said Collin with rage in his voice as he stood there on his knees with his arm twisted behind his back by Akemi. "Believe me, I didn't approve of Mewtwo's methods, but he was our best shot at beating Dominic," replied Akemi letting Collin go.

"No, WE were your best shot at beating Dominic. We're Arceuses chosen, and Mewtwo was going to set us up like lambs to the slaughter. And your stupid party backed him!" responded Collin angrily.

"What if you were in our situation Collin? Who would you pin your hope on? Would you pin it on a bunch of kids that come from a world where our reality is a video game? Or would you back one of the most intelligent, powerful psychic Pokemon in existence? Who would be a more valuable asset Collin?" responded Akemi back.

Collin stopped talking; she was right, the worst thing that the White Party could have done is lost Mewtwo. This was war, and war called for some underhanded methods.

"Alright, what do you want me to do?" asked Collin.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "I haven't seen him" Well, Amanda was out of luck. She walked up to Denny's side. "We don't have time to waste we have to find Emerald and heal all our injuries."

"Earl? I thought he was with you guys!" Daniel thought to them, which didn't sound good. This plan didn't really go so well... "Guys... My little idioscy wasn't completely fruitless. Domonic has the powers of Mewtwo. I felt them first hand. And he can read minds and all that. Collin's Charmander set him on fire, but it didn't do a thing. Mewtwo didn't tell us that, and the next time I see him, I'm going to get some answers." That...was out of nowhere. They got some info thanks to Daniel, but Earl was still missing.

Denny noticed Marin was quiet during the time. She probably doesn't know where Earl is either, but there's no reason to be quiet. "Hey." He said to her. "No reason to be quiet. We're friends here, & I can listen to anything. Hehe, I don't know what I'm talking about!" Denny was laughing like he had no idea what he said. Just weird. "Anyhow, we better get going now." Denny walked along ahead waiting for Nightmare to lead the way to where Emerald is.

Dawn

Years
    Marin just sort of watched Daniel as he spoke. She was suffering from a bout of major angst. Somewhere between having had no caffeine in a while to risking her life she was just generally unhappy right now. A part of her was very frustrated with Daniel over what he'd done back there, and what he'd said honestly did nothing to quell that frustration. Yet, she would rather not talk about it... for now. Abruptly she found Denny trying to encourage her to speak up. She just sort of looked at him, her expression still frustrated. Yet, midway through his sentence she managed to justify to herself that he was just trying to help and seemed to relax a bit, averting her gaze and sighing out loud. Yet, despite Denny's efforts she remained quiet. She could be rather stubborn at times like this, deciding that if she spoke up now, she'd just be sacrificing her integrity somehow anyway. Despite the fact that this wasn't true, it was hard for her to see that sometimes.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Collin, and Akemi walked into a large room. Sitting in a throne like seat was a man that looked exactly like Dominic except his hair was white. He also wore a fine white suit instead of a robe and crown.

Upon entering Akemi bowed in respect to the man; Collin did not. "Your party is supposed to push democracy and freedom and yet you sit on a throne. If you think i'm going to bow you've got another thing coming; I don't bow to any man." said Collin.

"Suit yourself Collin," said the man as he threw two Pokeballs and a Dusk Ball his way. They were still palm fitting size so the Pokemon weren't released.

"Thank you," Collin replied as he let Ryu, Reznar, and Utan out of their balls. Ryu turned to Collin with his teeth bared. "Where the hell are we and who the hell is that," he asked looking over at the white suited guy.

"My Pokemon has the right questions. Who are you, and where are we?" asked Collin. "My name is Damian; i'm Dominic's brother and the leader of the White Party and you are in the underground of White Cave," responded the guy.

"Some scientists believe that psychopathy is hereditary," responded Collin. "YOU WILL RESPECT THIS MAN Collin. He fought endlessly in the war to keep freedom and democracy in Pangea he-," started Akemi.

"Silence," said Damian; "I understand you're a bit distrustful towards us after what Mewtwo did but you have to consider something. I don't give a damn about you or your little squad. I am at war here, and I've done and will do many cut throat and utterly heartless things to secure peace and democracy. The fact is that we NEED Mewtwo on our side; he is the key to our victory or our defeat. With Mewtwo in their custody, they can make an army of Mewtwo powered super soldiers. In our hands he is a powerful ally, UNLESS we get our hands on the super soldier research. With the research we can double cross the psychotic Mewtwo, and make our own army of super soldiers."

Damian smiled, "are you interested in the chance to win this war and get back at Mewtwo?" Collin smiled as well; "You know I am," he replied.

"Good, i'm sending you and a team to 'rescue' Mewtwo from the concentration camp on Beta Island. When you're there destroy all samples of Mewtwo's DNA, and get all the data you can on the super soldier program." said Damian.

"But how are we going to take down such a heavily guarded place?" asked Collin. "You aren't, you're going to infiltrate it," replied Damian. He gave Collin a wristband with a computer on it.

"This wristband mimics the process that Zoroark uses to cast illusions. With it you can take the identity of any body you come in contact with. Your team will be led by Akemi. Have fun," said Damian motioning for them to leave him.

Collin smirked and left. "So now you've met our leader," said Akemi. "I don't like him," responded Collin. "I know," said Akemi; "at least you like me." Collin did, she was pretty to look at.

Back