• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Meh, So do we need to make our Trainer Cards? Oh well, I hope he doesn't make me getb rid of Ty(rouge). Then again origanally I would have chosen a Croagunks so what ev.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i think i no what i was missing....was i missing the im the next pokemon master under my name templet or what ever thats call

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    so charizard am i in??? and does my trainer card need to be changed or is it good

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I dunno I messeged her about it until she posts why don't we just skip her post fr now >.>;

Years
  • Andyb: Yes, you are accepted as a re-occuring character. So your name will be added to the list of re-occuring characters. Alright, you don't post until I tell you to post. Which will be probably around Pewter. Okay?

GhostPrincess: Well she messaged me saying we shouldn't skip her post. And if I'm correct, she's probably working on some huge, monstrous post right about now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    hey is it alright if i add a pikachu on to my party sence we will be in pewter city and the pikachus r in the viridian forest??

and i have a question how do you just add on to ur trainer card with making a new or do u have to make a new one and how do you make it big

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    so do i have to make a whole trainer card or is there a way to add on to it??

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    yeah a little problem with that i cant find the person i used on my last trainer card

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    thats what im doing does that mean that im going to have to update my sign-up

ok my new trainer card is in

Last edited:
    Years
  • No, you don't.

Okay, so I've got a few things to say. First off, Adelina's Trainer Info is up! So stare at its glory Umbreongirl! ^_^

And Sean will be staying at the Pokemon Center until Brawler decides to rp again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back