• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Full Name: Kira - Mia - Williams

Nickname: Ki-Ki

Birthday
    :20, 6

Hair Color: Brunette, Blonde highlights.

Hair Length:
    Chest length, ends just after the shoulders.

Hair Style: long, straight and occasionally curled.

Eye Color:
    Brown.

Height:
    5"5'

Weight: 6.9 stone

Body Structure
    : Thin, rather well build for a women, overall athletic.

Basic Clothing: A white T shirt with the "poke-ball" insignia on it, skirt with knee length socks. Converse trainers and a Shemagh scarf ( Arabian styled scarf )

Pajamas:
    White and red polka dots.

Bathing Suit
    : Bikini top and bottoms.

Accessories: Shemagh scarf.

Personality: Very kind, chatty, conversation provoker, can get annoyed easily.

History:
    Kira was born in Viridian City, and now lives in Pallet Town as it is the perfect place for her to get started on her pokemon journey. Her parents are very pushy when it comes to the subject of Kira going to become a Pokemon trainer and they dont want her to do anything but that. They see her as being the next pokemon master as her parents were once great pokemon fanatics too and travelled the world themselves.

Starter:
    Nidoran (f)

Final Party:
    Nidoqueen
    Lapras
    Gengar
    Dragonite
    Pikachu
    Arcanine

Other:
    Kira has always wanted to travel with another person if she ever got the chance to as she feels as if she may get lonely on her own.

RPG Sample:
    Kira was walking down the road, with a very happy yet sad face. Passers by looked at her with the up-most sincerity, however nothing seemed to make her grin any more or less than she already was. She went to sit down on a bench, when she saw a Phanphy jump out from behind the bench, it was tiny, minute as far as Phanphy's go. Kira suddenly realised that it must be a new born and quickly got down to its level.

" Are you ok matey? " she asked in a very calm and quite voice...

" phaaannnphhhyyy... " the baby phanphy exclaimed as if it was a yawn.

" Do you want to go to sleep? " in the process Kira pulled out a small blanket out of her bag and then put it over the baby Phanphy. The baby soon fell asleep and this is when Kira made her move.

She picked it up slightly and took put it in her arms as if it was a human baby and then walked around the town with it with a very happy face, and this was real joy for her as she loves cute pokemon and this was just the one to join her party. She knew that Donphans didn't roam this area, so it must have been an egg that somebody had ditched in the bush behind the Bench. By this time the Phanphy was snoring and cuddled right up to Kira's chest and had a big grin on its face.

" Must be having sweet dreams ehhh? I might just have to join you "

Kira then found a nice tree to set up camp under and then got herself to sleep with the baby phanphy right next to her.

I hope i am allowed into the RPG :)

Last edited:

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ok thank you, edited it to comply with Kanto only pokemon :) Btw the RPG sample wont be used as it has Johto pokemon in it ;]

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    o and also u cant have the starters u have to use someone else the starters r taken so i picked abra so i would find a pokemon that can evolve twice

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • uhm sudden I;d advise editing a few things in your sign-up..

1. Personbality.. Theres just not enough to indicate what actual personality your character has x_X you just put 1 words to describe your character... Instead of your personality put.. "Kira is easily provoked if angered, although at times can be very kind overall and has the habit to become very chatty at times and this can be a good thing or a bad thing." Something like this cept longer ._.

2. Your history.. Frankly its jsut...short..theres no good clrification of a history..1-2 setences isn't a history..its just saying what happened..You may beed to delve deeper into Kira's history. x_x

3. This is mroe of a personal comment but.. NOOO Lapras is in my final party don't take it ;_;.. I needa edit arcanine cause its in Seans final party..but.. I think you've just tooken various pokemon from our final parties and threw them together..

This is just constructive crticism I'm not trying to be mean haha x3

Overall your character is good though considering your sort of new to the forum you actually did do a good job *gives you a marshmellow as an award*

and finally number 4 is directed at you andy.

4. Stop trying to do Charizard_Mans job.. D: he makes the rules..not you..kay?

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    uhm sudden I;d advise editing a few things in your sign-up..

1. Personbality.. Theres just not enough to indicate what actual personality your character has x_X you just put 1 words to describe your character... Instead of your personality put.. "Kira is easily provoked if angered, although at times can be very kind overall and has the habit to become very chatty at times and this can be a good thing or a bad thing." Something like this cept longer ._.

2. Your history.. Frankly its jsut...short..theres no good clrification of a history..1-2 setences isn't a history..its just saying what happened..You may beed to delve deeper into Kira's history. x_x

3. This is mroe of a personal comment but.. NOOO Lapras is in my final party don't take it ;_;.. I needa edit arcanine cause its in Seans final party..but.. I think you've just tooken various pokemon from our final parties and threw them together..

This is just constructive crticism I'm not trying to be mean haha x3

Overall your character is good though considering your sort of new to the forum you actually did do a good job *gives you a marshmellow as an award*

and finally number 4 is directed at you andy.

4. Stop trying to do Charizard_Mans job.. D: he makes the rules..not you..kay?

Thanks for that :) I didnt know about the lapras :S and also i didnt know that anybody else had them pokemon its just those pokemon i would have :) Ok i will try and put a bit more detail into it.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Hola again. ~_^ I don't really see why it would matter if the re-curring characters had the same Pokemon as the main group or not, since they won't be travelling with us, but appearing only occaisionally. GP is right, though. Try not to make your Final Party the exact same as everyone else's, but seeing as it's nearly impossible for all six of us not to have at least one of the Pokemon the same, I think one or two is okay. Speaking of which, I have my Final Party in order. I think the only one I have the same as anyone else's is Eevee, which Brawler has in his Final Party, but seeing as it's too late to do anything about that, oh well. =P I don't know how to do the Sprite thingy, but here they are

Eevee
    Clefairy
    Seadra
    Electabuzz
    Aerodactyl
    Vileplume

PS. I have to go make a Phone Call first, but i'll start working on my post soon after. ^^; Ciao!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ghost i wasnt trying to do his job he just wasnt there so i thought i would just tell him what needed to be changed so it would work for charizard sry if it seemed like i was doing his job i was only trying to help

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Thanks for that :) I didnt know about the lapras :S and also i didnt know that anybody else had them pokemon its just those pokemon i would have :) Ok i will try and put a bit more detail into it.

its okay I'm not mad~ your character actually does seem cool~ Just detail is crucial in a sign-up but anyway.. *awards you another marshmellow for listerning to constructive criticism*

ghost i wasnt trying to do his job he just wasnt there so i thought i would just tell him what needed to be changed so it would work for charizard sry if it seemed like i was doing his job i was only trying to help

Thats okay ._. ... *awkward silence*

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Well Charizard-san, looks like you have alot of work ahead of you. ^^; Postplx? And updated information on the Pokedex and Viridian. >D Imma' catch me a Ratatta!

This is kind of awkward, but as my Computer is hating on your Profile, Charizard, I guess i'll have to respond to you here. Oo; It won't let me send messages of any sort to you. But I was just asking about the pairing thing because I thought I read somewhere where you were asking Loki to "partner up" with you or something. I dunno.' I probably have no idea what i'm talking about. Lmao. Anyways, hurry&post! So GP can do it! >D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, sorry for being absent for so long. Okay, here we go.

Ghost_Princess: Thanks for helping Sudden with his sign-up. I couldn't have said it better my self.

Sudden: If you want to get accepted i would listen to GhostPrincess's advice. Just follow her advice and you'll get accepted.

Everyone: I've posted! yay! *claps* Okay, well I'm gonna go update the ooc thread.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

THIS is the place for all future applications/questions/comments/complaints to go. >>; Seeing as it hasn't been active for over a month, I just thought I would make it aware that it still exists. Future applications will be ignored if you post them in the main ROLEPLAYING thread. K,thx everyone. Have a nice day! ^_^;

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I was told my personality and history ahd to be a paragraph...uh that was a paragraph but I'll add more.

I know only Kanto pokemon can be caught, but assuming that we're moving onto other regions after Kanto, I posted my FINAL party. Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

So am I good to go or what?

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Well EXCUSE me for trying to be helpful? Samurai, I wasn't referring to you when I was talking about the paragraph. You're good on History, but I didn't know about the whole party thing. Explanation would've been helpful. And you never answered my question. Did you want to be a main character or a re-occuring? Because if you wanted to be main, I would have to ask GP about it as well.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Whoa! Calm down. Sorry if that made me seem a bit edgy.
    Apologies for the unanswered question. My character would be main as he would be hanging out with a group.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • o_o woa woa woa woa! WOA -blows whistle- Hold it hold it hold.

Umbreon-chan is arguing? my goodness! You msut have gotten are her nerves..anyway.. its tiem to do soem resolving. I guess its tiem to lay down the law as a role-play master/assistant..

I know only Kanto pokemon can be caught, but assuming that we're moving onto other regions after Kanto, I posted my FINAL party. Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

So am I good to go or what?

-sigh- Samurai.. the orginal rp master said this is strictly Kanto region.. so any non-kanto pokemon are NOT ALLOWED. I don't give a damn what you say. We won't be going on to other regions until Charizard-senpai gets back! So don't argue with Umbreon-girl.. Charzard-senpai strictly left her in charge of the role-play so that mean that Umbreongirl can glady decline/accept to her own will..And she has said numerous times thats any sign-ups go in the ooc thread. And you have clearly not followed charizard mans format. You are not permitted to get Johto+ pokemon..only kanto..So don't go (censored)in about how you can't get them..if you don't like it delete your sign-up post and leave.

Well EXCUSE me for trying to be helpful? Samurai, I wasn't referring to you when I was talking about the paragraph. You're good on History, but I didn't know about the whole party thing. Explanation would've been helpful. And you never answered my question. Did you want to be a main character or a re-occuring? Because if you wanted to be main, I would have to ask GP about it as well.

I don't think he should be main umbreon-chan.. Charizard-senpai only wanted 3 main characters..unless his sign-up is truly kick but..then he could be re-occuring.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

And the true master speaks. =P Nice to see you active again, GP-kun! ^_^; Samurai, if you modify your application to Charizard's format, I will accept you as a re-occuring character for now. Since Charizard probably wouldn't be happy with me accepting new main characters left and right, even though he did have four, if and when you join as a re-occuring character, you can ask him when he gets back. Btw GP, i'll spare myself the trip of raiding your profile! I'm doing Kuromi now. I'll do one post per Roleplay a day, kayz?! I feel like doing Kuromi today.. So here goes. ^^; <3

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • -sigh- Samurai.. the orginal rp master said this is strictly Kanto region.. so any non-kanto pokemon are NOT ALLOWED. I don't give a damn what you say. We won't be going on to other regions until Charizard-senpai gets back! So don't argue with Umbreon-girl.. Charzard-senpai strictly left her in charge of the role-play so that mean that Umbreongirl can glady decline/accept to her own will..And she has said numerous times thats any sign-ups go in the ooc thread. And you have clearly not followed charizard mans format. You are not permitted to get Johto+ pokemon..only kanto..So don't go (censored)in about how you can't get them..if you don't like it delete your sign-up post and leave.

-sigh- I just made it clear that I understod that ONLY KANTO POKEMON ARE BEING CAUGHT! However When we DO MOVE TO OTHER REGIONS, I WILL BE CATCHING THESE! , but since it seems to be a problem at the moment, I will edit my party. Just know my side at least...glad to tag along. Sorry if ths makes me seem like I'm yelling, it's just been a little frustrating explaining myself over and over again...I'll go edit my post thingy, and start reading, maybe post a little something...I don know, it's late.

RenviLLe

Spinning around!
    Years
  • Wew, finally I found this OOC thread. Hmm.... I'm new in this forum, but have tried RPing in another forum. I hope this'll work :

Full Name:
    Seyren Gilitzer

Nickname: Either Seyren or just Ren

Birthday: 2nd Of October

Hair Color: Plain green. Don't miss it with a leaf >.<

Hair Length: Not too long, but at least reached the back

Hair Style: Her hair is kind of straight, but started to become wavy in the end of her hair.

Eye Color:
    Dark Brown

Height: 5'2"

Body Structure:
    Her body size is just normal. Not too fat and not too thin. It's just that she's a bit short >.<

Basic Clothing:
    A yellow shirt with a small ribbon tied on the collar. She paired it up with a red mini skirt and sometimes a green vest for the top.

Pajamas:
    A normal p-jama with teddy bear motives on it. Kind of childish, but she loves it ^^

Swimming Suit:
    Don't have one. She couldn't swim -_-"

Accessories:
    Normal reading glasses. She put them on her head if she's not reading.

Personality:
    Ren is a girl with a very strong will. In the other case, she's the princess type who want a lot of things with everything must be fulfilled. Yet again, with her strong will, if she doesn't get what she want, she'll always try to achieve it herself which make her able to stand for herself. In an addition, she's kind of childish and is a slow-thinker.

History:

She's raised by a wealth family in Cerulean city. Since child, her parents spoiled her so much which made her has the princess stereotype who get everything she want just by asking for it to her parents. Except for schooling and shopping, she almost never get out from the house and spent her time by playing some games, reading mangas, or watching TV until one day, she got really bored. That day, she walked around her park to got some new sensation of life and accidentally found a Jigglypuff lurking around in her flower field. The jigglypuff looked really happy playing with her family's flowers and Ren kept on watching her from a distance.

After a while, the Jigglypuff noticed Ren's Presence and tried to approach her. Ren's really happy and she played with the Jigglypuff for a whole day. Since then, she decided to become great Pokemon Trainer later. After her met up with the Jigglypuff, she got better in her social life and has a lot of friends in the school. After some years, she finally able to become an official pokemon trainer and decided to pick the jigglypuff that always lurking around her park as a starter. She missed the starter choosing event anyway. And now here goes, her life as a trainer.............

Starter:

Jigglypuff, a Balloon Pokemon

Final Party:
    RPG Sample: Can someone rate this first please?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back