• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light within the Shadows ooc :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
  • Edited my Personalilty, added history to it as well. I know you didn't need it, but it adds to the personality, and explains it.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • alright sweet, I'll go post now!

Ummm, Where do I start?
    Wait, never mind, I've got it.

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Hey. Since Wilson will be a recurring character, I think it's fitting he should be officially signed under me. He'll be playing as Arlene's "protector" at times, and may at some point if time permits in the roleplay, he could become her lover.

Full Name:
    Clark Wilson

What part you wish to play: Security detail for PROJECT NECROFOX of the Cipher HQ.

Nickname (Optional): Will, Woolie-Wool

Personality: Drawn back and scared most of the time, Wilson is not the best person to pick as your teammate in a firefight. He is usually assigned the role of Squad Automatic Rifleman, going hand-in-hand with his shaky personality and unstable hands under pressure. He is easily cracked by intimidation, but he always tries to be the best he can at everything he does. He follows through on everything he says and is reliable enough to put a life in his hands, but is not experienced enough to call a marksman. Passionate as he is about life, he tends not to bother other people.

History: Born to Madeline and Jonathan Wilson on December 9, 1982, Clark spent most of his childhood between homes, struggling to fit in with other children at his constantly-shifting school enrollments; it led to him being socially inept and very drawn back for fear of rejection by peers, which has carried with him for all of his life. For the most part, he called Atlanta, Georgia (USA) his hometown for the interlinking two years between his sixteenth and eighteenth birthdays, and after seeing a psychiatrist with his parents about his withdrawn behavior, it was decided that it was best for him to join the military. He was transferred to Orre, basically, for assaulting a superior officer (with his fists) who ordered his entire fireteam to open fire on unarmed civilians; the boring nature of being assigned to security detail seemed punishment enough at the time.

Appearance:
    img_logankeller.gif

Armed to the teeth on the field, Wilson's typical loadout consists of the M249-SAW and a P99 semi-auto pistol as his sidearm; in recent security detail assignment, he has been narrowed down to only his pistol, and in the event of urgency, an MP5 SMG.

Good or Evil?: Good

And an RP example will be posted if it's necessary.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

So I guess i'll go ahead and work on my next monstrous post then. I was hoping one of the good [or evil] Humans would give me something, anything to go on really, but I think it's been made quite apparent that no one's planning on posting. Mkay then. GP, i'll post for our [other] Roleplay then, then i'll work on a post for this one. ^^; UG out.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • hmm... I'm still trying to think on what my post will be about. I've done all the things needed to be done. I guess I'll just an extra at like the Krabby Club or something...

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • I imagine by this time, police would be gathering eyewitness accounts and the corpse would still be there for examination (at the Krabby Club). Note that the whole scene was just meant to be a one-off, and everything's back to normal now save the police activity. :o

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

I'll start working on my post tonight. But on one condition, GP. Work on one for Kanto Adventures plx?! >_<; I'm about to message Charizard. Also, everyone else, feel free to jump in at any time. =D

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Haii, people. GP, thanks for the spot reserve. Here I present you a bio. I've never played a loner, so bear with me. ><'

~~~

Full Name: Akira Aomori

What part you wish to play: A Human Snagger that shows no special affiliation for any side; but instead does what benefits him most.

Nickname (Optional): None

Personality: On the outside, on the layer Akira wants every creature that meets him to see, he is the ultimate epitome of a 'loner'. He does everything by himself and won't accept help from anyone, even if he knows he isn't capable of achieving it alone. He hates travelling in group. A guy of few to no words and many, many actions. His solitude often led him into sheltering on informative books and encyclopedias; turning him into someone ridiculously smart. When he is asked how would he describe himself, he will always respond the same three things. First, cold. He barely shows any emotions other than anger, seriousness and thoughtfulness. He doesn't show his feelings to anyone, and this usually leads him to ocational outbursts. He, despite the rowdy looks, is cold because he is scared that people will judge him. He has no fear to being alone or hatred, so he isn't really sure why is he scared of judgement. Whenever he does a good action, he will usually act like nothing happened; or better yet, do it without anyone noticing. It also usually takes loads of efforts from someone to make him talk. Second, logistic. He has been a brilliant being even when he was really young, and he usually got a jolly out of making the others feel inferior. He did loads of research just to outclass every other person; and he would many times interrupt private conversations saying things like "That's not possible because..." and so on. The fact that he was more intelligent that most people he knew, even grown ups, caused a very pleasureable feeling of satisfaction inside him. As he grew up, he kept his ways of studying for no reason; but now for the fear someone might out-smart him. Third and final, calculative. When it came to himself, Akira always thought on the consequences of his action, sometimes even with a distance of years. He is was obnoxiously perfectionist and always makes sure everything is going how he wants it to, going berserk when it doesn't. But that is just the outer layer of him. Deeper than the subcutaneous layer, Akira is one fearful person that, without his concern, hates being lonely; but finds it so hard to find someone reliable whom he can trust. So many ups and downs in his life led him not to trust anyone, and until he finds a dependable someone, he will stay that way. He believes everything and everyone is just an easy to replace particle of dust in this universe, something that takes him to think human and Pokemon life have no value. If there is one thing about him that can somehow make you feel 'safe' around Akira, is that he isn't so irascible and would rather insult you and bring you down verbally rather than using physical aggresion; plus he is slow to anger.

Appearance: Akira stands at 6'4 and has the body structure of an athlete specialized in swimming, or basketball. His height is complemented by strong body mucles and excellent shape. His legs and arms aren't thin; but he pretty much holds no body fat and his muscles are quite marked on his long limbs. His torso is in a perfect V shape and even though clothing he shows very marked deltoids and abdominals. He has kept this body structure through excersice and healthy diet, not really because he was concerned about his wellbeing. In fact, he only achieved this because, feeling superior than everyone and all, he didn't want to leave any flaw on him like to be insulted; so he definitely didn't want to be remembered as 'the fat guy'. Also, he is very flexible, swift, and nimble, and he dominates arts like parkour and free running; things he taught himself while still young. His skin is slightly tanned and his arms and cheeks are tinged with a rubious color because of all the time he spends on the sun. His head is small, and so are his eyes, nose, lips, ears and all other features on his face. He has raven black hair that, even though it points everywhere and is styled to be messy, it is obvious it is well groomed. His hair, skin, and teeth are taken tedious care of for the same reason mentioned on the body area. For an attire, he wears a completely black outfit. Black combat boots, black trousers, a black short sleve shirt and a black leather jacket. All pretty plain and with no design. Because he has no place to call home and is always on the move, however, he has to succumb to all sorts of gears and tools he can to live. He wears a completely black utility belt on which he keeps things like lockpicks, flashlights, lighters, and other things. It also holds Pokeballs and items like repels or potions. Across his chest and down to his waist is another strap that holds a combat knife which has proven very useful to him. A black, fingerless glove also is fitted on his left hand, but only there. Also, on his left wrist is an expensive looking watch that has so many little dials you could probably split a milisecond ten times in one of them. Finally, the only thing that could maybe stand out on him is a golden necklace that has the shape of Arceus' rings on the end. This is probably his most valuable possetion and has a very long story behind it; and it is most of the time kept below his shirt so it remains unseen.

History: Akira was born to parents who nver really cared about anything or anyone. Chances were he had been 'an accident'. He was dumped into an orphanage in Agate Village probably some days, maybe hours after his birth. All throughout his life, through different ages, he has somehow managed to trust only one person. In his early years, he was a very smart kid, smarter than most others, and he managed to talk, read, and even think with logic at a very young age. This amazed some adults in the orphanage, and he had to be put on a special watch. There he met the first person he actually showed emotion to. A young female, probably around her early 20's, was put to take of Akira. She treated the toddler with extreme care and gentleness, you know, like a good mother would. He felt happy everytime he was around her and forgot to make to make others feel like crap when she was nearby. He also wasn't scared to show it; for he usually wrapped her in a hug everytime she entered her vision range. That was maybe the only time other kids would enjoy being near Akira. But nothing that is good lasts. One day, the lady was attacked by a wild Ratticate which was carrying some sort of disease that killed her instantly. Strange. A Pokemon attacking a human? Akira couldn't recall ever reading that on his books, but oh well. As he grew up, he met one boy around his age that didn't judge him like everyone else did; causing Akira to build a friendship with him immediatly. They became the best friends everyone could imagine, always strolling around together, sharing, and helping each otehr out whenever the chance arose. The boy even sometimes helped him when the 10 year old Akira got into fist fights and all. But as years passed, Akira grew more and more comfortable on the idea of solitude, and he couldn't fit anywhere. The spoiled kids at the orphanage soon teased his friend for being the friend of the freak, and he couldn't handle all that pressure. The boy that once was his closest friend soon turned into another snob that treated him like scum. On early teenage years, Akira met another girl, one who he made an immediate connection even though it was the first time he saw her. The girl wasn't really the most attractive one, but there was something about her that drew the male's attention to no end. Akira pulled courage out of his pocket and actually made a move on her. The more he got to know her, the more the innocent boy thought he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. She was just the definition of 'Perfect' to his eyes, and it was like that for quite a while. For times, the couple was inseparable, and Akira was the best person to everyone ever whenever he was around his lover. One day he greeted her with a pricey pendant molded after Arceus' that had cost him quite an amount of sweat and work to obtain, but before he could give it to her, it was revealed that his soul-mate had actually been using him in some way to get to another person (in fact, his old friend, whom she just spent hours talking about how much of an ass Akira was). What a hypocrite. Hypocrite. Everyone. Life has no sense. No value. What's the point of it? Those were the only things that ventured Akira's mind. He took the pendant with Arceus' pendant and placed it around his neck. He never removes it and it is valuable to him because it remembers him how life sucks and how he shouldn't trust anyone. After that, Akira was old enough like to get through the world alone. Alone in every way. He dominated Free Running and Parkour very quickly; abilities which many times allowed him to get into different buildings and steal everything his utilty belt is composed of. Equiped with gadgets all over and with no sense of direction, Akira just went through life letting himself flow with the moment. Many times, despite his loneliness, has he done acts like frustrating robberies, rescuing humans and Pokemon from burning buildings, or interrupting kidnaps, but he never lets himself be acknowledged for the act. He actually gets a jolly out of it, but he knows he coudln't handle the pressure of being under a spotlight or letting someone see any deeper than his blank outside.

Good or Evil?: Again, he shows no like for any alignment; but does more 'Good' actions than Evil, honestly.

Rp Example: My last post from PMD:

Marc was making his way in a straightforwards direction, never really taking the time to stare to see if the other 2 Pokemon were still following. He did want to do so, but a singular drive kept him moving forward; his face completely focused on the path and all his attention directing the road of dirt and stone they were about to go through. Maybe that force that kept him going was the fact that, while Leon now carried Radian, he had to ensure the way was clear and safe; guessing no Pokemon was really ready to start a battle. He could feel the presence and the heat emanated from Leon, anyway, so that was enough for him. As he walked, he hear Leon say something, though he didn't really hear well. Either he had murmured it or the Totodile's ears were losing all of his strength. The latter proved to be the most probable when he felt all of his body weaken out of nowhere.
    His sight grew dim and his muscles weakened.
    "Gah!" Marc exclaimed as he felt his knees shatter and his muscles flex unvoluntarily. His snout hit the ground with an impressive force; and he could barely move his body. He fought to keep his eyes open and to keep a steady breath pace. But his efforts were pretty much futile. He forced his weak head to move in the direction the otehr Pokemon were, but he couldn't find them. His whole vision range then became blurry, and finally, he fainted. Unlike any of the other fainting experiences he had gone through, however, he felt this one was different. Like, not out of fatigue. More like if someone had induced sleep to him. A very strong sleep induction.

A while passed until the unconscious Marc managed to plop and eyelid open. What he saw was... Nothing. Nothing at all. He was in a completely white area that seemed to have no end. A scene he felt he had already undergone a bit too many times. Now not surpised at all by what might have been happening, Marc stood up and sighed, shoving his head from side to side and trying to find one imperfection on this white canvas. Soon, he started walking... In some direction. 'Some Direction' was all he could note, for this place probably had no north or south, or forth or back.

"Who might come here now. Darkrai's act? This Groudon guy wanting retaliation? What if the Original One himself is calling me?"

All this Marc told himself jokingly, only letting time tell what was going on. He continued to walk forward in quite a relaxed mood; until colors started to form in the blankness of this areas. It was like three really large crayons, the primary colors, started to doodle on the 'walls' of this enormous cuber. As this happened, the ground beneath Marc started to move forward, like a threadmill, and he couldn't do anything but go along with the current to see where it led him. The crayons then started drawing in a more artful manner. One so meticulous and precise that Marc immediatly recognized what they were forming. The images where portraying every single moment of Marc's life since he became this Totodile. Frame by frame, second by second, all images drawn at the speed of light. All captured in perfect detail, some even drawn from a different perspective that allowed Marc to see details he didn't see for himself when he was actually living the moment. Also, the happiest moments he recalled, most ones in which he was around Radian, were outlined with a mixture of pink and yellow colors, while other darker scenes in which he could only recall angery were tinged with blood red and black.

"So... What's this all about. Some sort of psychotherapy?" Marc asked, now intrigued by everything that was going on aroud him. As soon as the images finished scrolling, a voice boomed through the corridor the images and threadmill floor has formed; so loud that even the images seemed to bend when the sound waves bounced from them. "No! It isn't any psychological treatment..."

"Oh lord..." Marc murmured to himself. That loud voice in such an ambient could only mean he was about to engage in some chat with a legendary Pokemon. Not that cool. "Who's there!!!" Marc demanded to know.

"Marc... What is the purpose of your existence?" The voice asked, still not hinting his identity.

"Oh, C'mon" Marc said. "I already had this chat with that pink duck thing. Mind just getting to the bottom of it? I'm kinda busy in the real world and all..." Marc continued, knowing that by teasing he would get the entity to reveal itself.

"Oh, really..." The voice boomed, then the moving floor stopped and the room became silent. "Not enough time? Not even for... ME?!?"

An enormous, majestic white Pokemon then appeared out of thin air in fromt of Marc, lowering his head to the Totodile's level. The nostril of the Alpha Pokemon was large enough like to fit 3 Marc's inside, and his potent inhalation and exhalation 'cause the water Pokemon to sway back and forth. Marc's eyes widened in shock as he realized how he had just spoken to the Orinial One. But that was what he did, and formalities now where to be spared. "Wow..." Marc said. "Arceus"

"How dare you talk like that to your creator?" Arceus teased as his eyes locked into Marc, even though the Totodile could probably fit into his eye socket. "Yeah, well, I... You know... Sorry. BFF?" Marc said playfully, actually spelling the last word letter by letter.

Arceus stared at the Pokemon confused, twisting his head to a side slightly, then snorting loudly. "I will repeat myself, young man. What is the purpose of your existance?"

As the question entere the Totodile's ears, he took a deep breath and started to talk. "Well, Uhm, you see, this pink Pokemon kinda..."

"Cresselia" Arceus interrupted.

"Yeah, right, uhh, Cresselia. We kinda already discussed this. I had to, like, protect my friends and all and..." Marc started to say, staring down at the ground as he did; not finding enough valour to stare at Arceus in the eyes. Or in this matter of epic proportion, one eye. Also, before Marc would continue, Arceus interrupted again; quite abrubtly. As he did, the rings on his middle body section shifter from yellow to red.

"Ah, I see. So protect, ehh? Something like this?" Some seconds after Arceus finished talking, the pair was surrounded by photographs of Marc in various; such as Marc standing in between a fainted Radian and Leon, taking the heat, literally, for Tiffany and the whole guild running away as he stood up against the massive continent Pokemon, Groudon. "Is that what you mean?"

"I... I guess so. Probably. Yeah, something like that" Marc said as he scratched his head and stared around puzzled, but not wanting to question Arceus. "I'm guessing she meant something like that..."

"Hm... Ok, good" Arceus said. "Now tell me what do you think of this scenes"

All those images of Marc's valour shifted to different pictures as Arceus' rings turned blue.The first image was changed to that one of Marc lying on the beach on his first day here. Then, next to it, a picture of someone fighting on their own or protecting or healing Marc appeared. Then one to Marc being hurt, and that pattern repeated on all images. "So.. What's up with this?" Marc asked confused as he stared around again; only looking for excuses not to stare at Arceus in the eye. It was so intimidating; mostly because Marc expected Arceus to be a good guy and not a Pokemon which would try to flip his brain inside out. But he obviously woudln't be able to run away, and most definitely this wasn't a nightmare he could just wake up from. It was a stronger feeling. A much, much stronger one. He felt like he was in th e actual Hall of Origin, the area said to lead to the Heaven where only worthy would enter. Human and Pokemon. If that was it, though; he had been scammed. Badly. But either that or eternity with Darkrai; and Marc had already seen Darkrai enough. Marc was pulled out of his thoughts when Arceus spoke again.

"You have no idea of this? Look closely, Marc. If you are supposed to protect, how come you've been in the brink of dying so many times. 'What's up' with that?" Arceus said in a very serious voice tone, imitating Marc's expretion in a burlesque way. "Huh? Tell me"

"Uh... Well" Marc started saying. "You know, heroes have their downs and all..."

"Who said you were a hero?!" Arceus exclaimed very loudly, the many images around them shattering and making a high pitched sound of glass breaking as he did; revealing again the blankness on which Arceus fur camouflaged perfectly. Marc covered his to protect his eardrums from the noise, but even then it hurt a lot. "You saw all that near death experiences, huh? Well, what if I told you that it wasn't 'caused by accidents or they were those downs heroes suffer? What is I told you I wanted you dead. What if I told you your goal is complete, or, even worse, you didn't fulfill it?"

"Wha..." Marc said scared, fearing the words Arceus was saying. Did he really want him dead? Hadn't they been picked for a reason? If they were supposed to die, what was the whole point of it? "No!" Marc yelled snapping back to his senses. "I don't wanna die! Not yet!"

"It's my choice, not yours! You have nothing left to do in the world. I will kill you now and you are coming with me! Now!"

"NOOO!!!" Marc retorted yet again, his eyes glowing in the red signature color it once was signature of him. "I'm not letting you kill me! WHY?! Why do everytime something good happens you Omega Pokemon break it down on me? Huh!? Why?! Do you hate me or something? Why make me the happiest creature on Earth, then tell me you're going to kill me!? Why?! I do have a purpose, Ok? Look!!!"

After yelling this with all the strength in his lungs, Marc raised his arms in a possessive and comanding manner, quickly bringing the shattered 'screens' around the two Pokemon and getting them to portray images. All showed him helping some Pokemon out or being helped himself, as well as few other moments of good times and bonds of friendship being formed. And, most importantly, many frames of him and Radian scrolled. From the moment they first talked and she healed his wound on his head to when she came back to him when he was left alone with Groudon. "YOU SEE?!" Marc yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Arceus yelled ridiculously loud as on lightning jolt shout our of his rings and on to Marc. As the lightning appraoched, Marc pulled his claws out and launched himself towards the attack, letting out a potent slash and vanishing the lightning and landing unharmed. If Arceus wanted Marc dead, he woud have just needed to think of it and that would be it. But instead he launched an attack Marc could block. An indirect, most definitely. But Marc was too blinded now like to see.

"No!" Marc yelled again. "Can't you see?! I'm not ready to leave! NO!"

After yelling the last 'No', the images dissapeared once again, but now, instead of shattering, they softly drifted away. The blankness turned into a prairie-like area and Arceus started to drift away gently. "Oh yeah, show me what you've got then, Marc. Prove yourself worthy" Arceus said this with a noble smile; his intentions of this whole thing turning crystal clear to Marc as he floated away.

"I will..."

Those were Marc's last words before he felt his being drop down for miles and miles, eventually slamming what appeared to be his soul on his body. As this happened, Marc woke up and stood up immediatly. He dusted himself of and stared around. He wasn't in the same spot he fainted in. It seemed like a place that was relatively far from the location. Nervous, Marc started running senselessly towards the Direction he thought the others where.

~Radian! Leon! Can anyone hear me? Guys!~ Marc yelled through telepathy, slashing vines on his way apart as he tried to re-encounter with the others; hoping his thoughts reach fainted Radian, or that if they got to Leon, he would respond and not pull out a tantrum in which he didn't respond, but instead let him get lost in the forest. In any case, he continued to run, and run, and run...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Declined >D kidding. go ahead and start posting then.'

Oj

PikaMaster414 let the rpg so I gotta edit that x,x

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • A'right! >DD Time to make a post, then. Hey, hey; GP. When will we be able to catch Pokemon? Will you say which ones we are allowed to capture and all? I'll start working on my post and receive one of the Pokemon you list in the 'Good' mission parts, but I must catch a Ponyta sometime. It is vital for my whole character scheme as I expect it to be to happen. I'm not expecting you to say "soon", but I just wanna know. Maybe... Could I recieve one as my first Pokemon for Akira? Please? xD If not, it's Ok; just wanting to know. I'll start working on my post lyke rite nao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back