• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light within the Shadows ooc :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Hey, just a quick question. Should I go on what I said before and have Arlene start in Cipher's lab somewhere, or just immediately join the other good humans?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Start out at Cipher lab then you should flee when you see the scientists making shadow pokemon but thats just a suggestion oh and one more thing

Dun..Dun..Dun...

YOU MAY START POSTING

Just don't get to far ahead without Umbreon (since she's like automatic shadows eyes since Darkhaven is now Ciphers prized experiment)

Oh and DarkHaven I'll create a seperate category for you but you will still be with the humans so I won't have to create a seprate storyline or you? Kay?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    In Valerie's appearance I tried to make it seem like she wore regular, casual clothes to hide the fact she was a member of Cipher... She had the jacket to prove she's a Cipher member, but no uniform. That's okay, right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Yay! That might allow for her to falsely side with the "heroes" or do some more things that apply with her personality...

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Merci, Merci. Your generosity is appreciated. ^_^; I guess since i'm the only one applying for Shadow's Eye now, I don't necessarily have to rush my application. Good thing, because I tend not to write well when I feel like I have a time limit. D< So yeah. GP, i'm having a friend over early tomorrow, so I kinda have to be finished with this application before she gets here, so expect it sometime later on tonight. >_>; Oh, and don't forget that you're reserving a spot for Diego when he returns. *Exits swiftly to go watch teh' amesomeness of Rob*

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Do you have to give back the Shadow Pokemon if you're evil? Because I can see my guy wanting to keep an out of control Pokemon. Oh, and my character really needs to have his usual clothes. Seeing that the uniform probably wouldn't be the best choice.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @Rubii no if your evil you get to keep the shadow pokemon

@Charizard I'm stil ltrying to get this worked out..iknow umbreon is gonna be the trainer rescuing me we worked that out but I dunno if I should I need other players approval first but first if I say there are shadow pokemon in the area then I can't have everyone going after the azelf..no -3- I may decdide just to keep it less cluttered

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    The Shadow's Eye

Name: Mira (Pronounced 'Meer-a', Not 'My-ra') Krulcavich

Nickname: None. ;P

Appearance: Standing at a mere 5'2' inches, and weighing barely one hundred pounds, Mira's overall presence is one that can be described as anything but overpowering. In fact, upon the first glimpse of her, most people would say that the girl looks utterly harmless. From her long, slender arms, to her thin little shoulders, to her delicate heart-shaped face, completely perfect in all its features, appearing as if they had been sculpted by the very hands of the gods themselves, it is obvious to anyone and everyone who gazes upon her that this girl wasn't bred for strength. Her legs are no exception, as they are relatively short as compared to her petite body, and though are probably the strongest part of her physically, are still incredibly weak when compared to others. Every part of Mira is small, in fact, save for her eyes, which stand out brilliantly against all her other features. They are of a light pastel pink color, and are adorned by a veil or thick black lashes, accentuating them even more. Round-shaped, and large for her size, they are the first thing people are drawn to when catching sight of the girl, and it seems that no matter how hard anyone tries, when Mira locks gazes with anyone, they are caught in her stare, trapped in the beautifully glowing spheres of pink energy until she looks away. Though her eyes are really quite lovely, perhaps the loveliest part of her, they also contain a hidden intensity, and when those same people are caught staring into them, if they stare long enough, may even catch sight of this burning intensity.. In the form of tiny flames, flickering, and dancing about. When enraged, these flames seem to shoot up and consume Mira's whole iris burning from the inside out and making her fury easy recognizable, even if she's doing her best to hide it. In fact, whenever is feeling anything, it is clearly visable within her eyes. It doesn't matter how hard she tries to lie or cover up anything. The sure-fire way to get the truth out of Mira is not to ask her, but to simply look into her eyes.. Her hair, a bright aquamarine color, is perfectly straight, falling only to just below her shoulders in a single sleek sheet before curling upward at the end. Her bangs, just slightly shorter than her cascade of hair, are swept away from her eyes to the right of her face, clipped back out of her eyes with a tiny, plastic hot pink heart barrette (Sp?). On occaision, she'll tie her hair back into a low ponytail, or into Pigtails that trail down over her bust. Mira's attire is rather simple, consisting of a soft, white sundress dotted with bright yellow irises, revealing her apparent love for flowers. The dress is simple, hugging against her tiny chest near the top, and upon reaching her waist, billows out just a bit more toward the bottom. The dress is neither short or long, falling to just above her knees, and is trimmed there in silky yellow frill. The straps of this sundress is composed of the same silken material, as well as a large sash which is wrapped tightly about Mira's frail waist. A large yellow bow sticks out to the left side of this sash, right atop her left hipbone. Mira's shoes are just a simple pair of yellow flipflops with a floral imprint upon them.

Accessories: A beautiful sterling necklace, shaped as a tiny silver heart adorned with two unfulring angels' wings at the side. Mira doesn't recall exactly where she obtained this necklace, she's just had it for as long as she can remember. Upon her slender back, a plushie Beautifly backpack, contained within it just a few potions, one or two stray Pokeballs she picked up along her wanderings, a pink Shaymin-themed blanket, and a large shiny Umbreon plushie.

Personality: An extremist by nature, Mira hardly finds herself acting within normal boundaries. This doesn't mean that she is apt to swiftly changing her moods without warning, because she isn't. She isn't the type of person who will at one moment be completely blissful and content, then blow up in your face at the next. When suddenly angered, she tries at least to give a fair amount of physical warning before she erupts, and then that's when it starts to get ugly. When angered, Mira can only be described as a whirling cyclone of fury, being unable to do much physical damage to her target, but able to do plenty emotional, nonetheless. When Mira finally reaches her boiling point, her petite little mouth falls open and she is unable to control what exactly flies out of it until she has somewhat cooled down. This includes various curses, insults, and raw comments about another person's personality that ordinarily, she would rather die than admit aloud. Mira tends to be a bit shy, until she starts to become familiar with someone, then she opens up a bit more, readily trading jokes and thoughts, but rarely ever unveiling her emotions. She prefers to show rather than tell what she is feeling, and when truly passionate about something, makes no attempts to hide her joy, or disgust respectively. She is an avid teaser, especially when in love, and one can easily tell how much affection she holds for them, just by how much she teases them, and if she seems to loose herself when staring into their eyes.. Like mentioned earlier, Mira is an extremist by heart, which means that she's hardly ever neutral. Either extremely happy, extremely sad, or just plain envious, Mira finds it hard to just settle for "contentment". Naturally, she strives for ultimate happiness, which she is unsure of what might be, but believes fully in following her heart over mind, no matter how rash and stupid her actions may be in following it. She adores Pokemon of every shape and size, and will never go into an instant rage unless she sees them being neglected or mistreated in any other way.

History: Mira wasn't born in the ordinary way that most people can claim, the normal, natural, way that nearly every person on earth can claim, and do in fact, taking it completely for granted. When asked about her past, Mira dances awkwardly around the uncomfortable topic, brushing it off lightly with a bright smile and offering only the most basic of information, her mother's name, her father's name, simple facts like that. Though Mira is able to talk her way out of most interrogations about her origins, and may be able to slip away from the few inquiring peoples' bold questions, the questions she could never even hope to attempt without delving into the darkest of mental states, she will never in her life be able to escape the awful truth of what occurred in her past. Mira was conceived spontaneously, on accident, mistakenly, any of these words could be used to describe, by her trailer-trash mother, not a mother even, but simply a creator, who was complete trash by the looks and attitudes of her, and only proved this true by doing what she thought was making a statement to the world: Inviting every man who showed even a whiff of interest in her to her house, and much later.. to her bedroom. It was inevitable what would happen, and one day, after what had to be her sixth bout of morning sickness in a row, thought that she might be pregnant. And indeed, she was. Roughly around two and two and a half months, to be exact. At this, the woman panicked. Not because she was also a notorious drug junkie and concerned about the well-being of her unborn child, but because she knew that she would never be able to support the baby, and not only that, she didn't want to as well. This woman had no intentions of reproducing, and putting the child up for adoption was most certainly out of the question. If she were to actually deliver the child, she would get fat, her figure would be completely ruined, leaving her alone and poor. It wasn't so much the threat of even worse poverty than she was living in now that scared her, it was mostly just being alone. For what the soulless men brought to her every night they showed up at her doorstep, with their cheap flowers and fake smiles was company. Selfish company, initiated only by their desire for pleasure, but everytime one showed up was another night she wouldn't be spending alone. If this woman, who came to be know as Mira's mother had even half a brain, she would've immediately put an end to all this cheap, soiled pleasure, and instead focused on creating a better life for herself and her soon-to-be baby. But she didn't see this monster growing larger, and stronger day by day inside her womb an infant. She saw it as a mass of tissues, a foreign alien creature, a pest, one that must be exterminated immediately. She scheduled a hasty abortion at the nearest Doctor's clinic, and without feeling an ounce of shame, showed up nonchalantly on time, and waited for the procedure. The method of murder for her would be Suction Aspiration, in which the child would be vacuumed up, quite literally through a transparent tube. The operation was a success, and the woman returned to her home to live in peace. Life resumed as normal, the morning sickness stopped, and the woman was pleased to notice that her size had decreased. Three months later, though, the woman was astounded to start feeling quite powerful kicking in her stomach. She returned to the clinic only to find that there was still a child inside, an infant who had managed to escape the wrath of the hateful hose, hiding back against the furthest corner of her womb. She had been carrying twins! The first had been taken, but one still remained, live and well. The woman was now five months pregnant, so she had no time to loose. This time she scheduled a Saline Injection "therapy", so that she would finally be rid of the nuisance that was her child. The salt solution was administered, and the baby was to die within an hour, by poison. Several hours later, the woman went into labor, and out came a child who was alive, but just barely. The child was dying, and the Doctor immediately ordered the Nurses to dispose of it. But upon seeing the tiny flailing infant, so helpless, so desperate in its wailing cries, she decided enough was enough, and quit on the spot, calling the Hospital to come and try save this unfortunate baby. Mira was taken to the Hospital where she lay struggling to survive for many a month, always watched over by some Doctor or Nurse, all of which who were determined to salvage this abortion survivor. Mira's fate was never necessarily sealed, and when she finally pulled through, the main Doctor in charge of her well-being declared it a miracle, an act of God, and placed the necklace, which had been given to him by his own daughter, around the babe's neck, praying that Arceus always watch over her little soul. Mira, was fortunate and rare in her situation. Most other survivors of this cruel act were left disabled, mentally, physically, and oftentimes both. But those were usually the lucky ones. Most never made it past the age of two years old. But Mira was left completely unscathed, besides having a bit of trouble learning to walk when it came time. Her small size is due to being forced from the womb so early, and she's sure that's why she's so pitifully weak as well. Mira was never adopted, but was released from the orphanage at the age of fourteen after expressing clear interest that she wanted to start training and battling Pokemon. The Orphanage had concealed all information about her mother and her miraculous survival from her, and had used the common cover-up story that her mother had been too poor to keep her , so abondoned her on the doorstep in a basket with a note etc etc to cover up for the woman's malicious crimes. But knowing that since Orre wasn't a particularly huge region, she'd be sure to encounter the despicable woman one day, they shared every last detail with young Mira, from how she had shared the womb with a sibling who should've been here with her today, to how she had been a lucky one to cheat death, twice. Mira was obviously devastated and overwhelmed at first, and for many months questioned and mourned her very existence. Why had she been spared? Why her, and not her unlucky sibling? It all seemed to click in her mind, though. From early childhood, she recalled having the eeriest dreams about a dying girl who looked similar to her, and Pokemon with a particularly nasty presence about them. She didn't know this, and wouldn't know until she was inevitably captured by the Cipher organization, that this was called the "Shadow's Eye". She could sense the auras of Pokemon, and when one went awry, such as in Pokemon whose hearts were artificially shut by meddling people, and this had proved dangerous to her operation. She spent many a night beneath the moon trying to force herself to stay awake, so that she wouldn't have to return to that desolate dreamland, wouldn't have to return to that dark, haunted world, with dead people and Pokemon all around.Those nights she couldn't remain awake, Mira spent sobbing, head thrown in between legs and into a pillow, doing almost anything and everything in her power to muffle her petrified cries. She just always knew that ordinary people didn't experience such vivid, horrid nightmares, and that if she tried to explain them to the Orphanage sisters, they, being the staff of a kind, but strict Religion-based Orphanage, would believe her posessed by Darkrai. Therefore, she kept quiet, or at least tried, not wanting to cause a scene that would land her in isolation. Upon setting out on her journey, Mira soon stumbled upon, to her delight, an Eevee, which made her especially ecstatic because Eevee weren't know to be one of the wild Pokemon running about in the once thought to be barren Orre region. It didn't take much persuasion to convince the Eevee (Who was looking a bit malnourished at the time), to join her in her adventures as her friend. The two became quick best friends, and now Mira would give her life for her Eevee, which she named Dahlia, and he the same for her in a heartbeat. Dahlia, unlike his trainer, tends to be a bit cocky at times, bold, and with an ego bigger than he is. He seems not to know of his tiny size, and will willingly take on even the biggest Tyranitar as his challenger. The Eevee lacks severe strength, but makes up for that in surprising agility, and alot of heart. He is extremely protective of Mira, knowing of her extreme physical deficiency, and if he sees anything or anyone as a threat to his frail little trainer, will willingly fight them to the death. Or at least until they knock him out..

Which orphanage did you grow up in and how did you get there: An Orphanage in Agate village, one whose principal was founded on the divine teachings of the great Pokemon God, Arceus. The orphanage was extremely strict, but high-class at the same time, so Mira was lucky to be welcomed into it with open arms. She was placed in the orphanage after she made a miraculous recovery from intentional poisoning, and lived unexpectedly.

What were your shadow pokemon dreams like: Though Mira has had dozens, perhaps hundreds of dreams involving the so-called Shadow Pokemon, starting from infancy, and continuing on today. Nearly every night when she drifts off to sleep, she has dreams about the cold, emotionless Pokemon, but one dream stands out most prominent within her mind. This is the nightmare that rises above all others, the worst kind of torture to her, and one she cannot go without dreaming of for more than a few days. It starts off with her standing, standing motionless in nothing but a long, shapeless white gown, and standing in darkness, not darkness as in night, but swallowed up by complete unyielding darkness. At the very start of the dream, she finds herself standing in an icey substance, and substance which she has appeared in time and time again, but for some reason.. never remembers the next time she delves into the dream. She thinks it water, but upon looking down at herself, there is a sudden murky white glow, coming from beneath the substance's surface, and shining dully upon Mira's gown. Mira's heart always seems to nearly burst from her chest as she looks down to examine the substance, and instead of finding that its hue is the usual translucent crystal of water, finds that though the substance is freezing, it is a deep crimson color, and much thicker, much heavier than water should be. It stains her long gown, and she can feel it splashing up upon her pale little hands as she shifts about. It isn't water. It's blood. At this point in the dream, Mira always balks backward in terror, falling down into the icey blood, expecting to only sink a foot or two, as the sea of blood originally only came up to about her waist. But instead of falling just several feet, Mira sinks hundreds and hundreds of feet, and not slowly either. Something is pulling her down.. something evil.. something malicious.. something intending to do her harm. But Mira, unable to even move her delicate arms to try and fight against the nasty current, is just forced deeper and deeper into it's depths. On the way down, she flies past countless Pokemon, of all shapes and sizes. A Gorebyss, A School of Luvdisc, a Mantyke, a Manaphy, and even a Rayquaza, that snakes past Mira, knocking past her urgently, though it's quite obvious he has nowhere apparent to be. The Pokemon, who would any other day would have been a delight and a treat for Mira to watch, only manage to send her spasming into a series of violent trembles, as they all, each and every one of them, watchher. Watch her descend to the depths of the sea of blood, watching her with identical blood-red eyes, which should, if this were a realistic dream, have blended in with the surrounding fluid. But they didn't. Their eyes, two glowing hot coals of violent energy, stood out amongst the dull liquid, radiating a furious hatred, an undeserved hatred for this girl. She would be the one to turn them back.. She knew, and was the only one who knew. The only one.. who could sense their dark auras, peer past their physical forms, and straight down into their souls. She, and she alone was the only one who could instantly recognize a Shadow Pokemon from a normal one, if they were in Hyper Mode or not, and how soon it would be before their heart wedged back open.. She would take their strength. She would return them to their normal, insignificant selves. She would be the one they had to stop.. As Mira finally would hit the floor of the bloody Sea, the Pokemon she had passed previously would form a tight circle around her, bunching together to jeer at her, to poke her like some sort of experiment, some sort of mutant oddity. And just as the current would finally dissipate, two Huntails would appear seemingly from thin air, one to bind her legs, and one to bind her arms, so that she couldn't swim away.. she couldn't escape from.. A girl. A girl who was almost exactly a mirror image of her own. Same Cerulean hair, same short, slender body, only this girl no wore gown. Actually, she wore nothing at all, and her milky skin shone dully within the red sea. The glowing, it was coming from her eyes.. her eyes, the same size and shape exactly as Mira's, but not pink. A bright, crystal blue.. but almost exactly like her own. This is where the glowing had first come from. Who.. was this girl.. was she?

Remember me? The other girl would laugh, swimming rapidly forth, to sneer in Mira's face, throwing her head back in a sinister laugh, as again, she began to circle around the restrained girl, never once taking her intense blue eyes from her body. And then, before she could respond..

Of course you don't. But then again, who does? No one, that's for sure. YOU don't even remember me, Mira. ME, the one who protected YOU, back when it was just the two of us.

No.. Mira would struggle to spit out, trying to throw her hands up to shield herself protectively, but to no avail as the Huntail just wrapped himself around them tighter. Desperately, she would focus her own eyes upon her sister's.

I haven't.. forgotten you.. I think about you every day. It's just your face..

The one I never had! The other girl would snarl cuttingly, her eyes burning with a wrathful fury as she edged ever and ever closer to Mira.

You've had your chance at living.. you had your shot. You hid, hide like a coward in the room, while I was sacrificed. A Human sacrifice, sister.. standing boldly, never to live, to be born. Never even important enough to be given a name. I have no name, sister! It's my turn! I want a chance too! Why me?! Why me, and not you? Why.. why were you the special one?

I don't know! Mira would exclaim in anguish, to which every Pokemon surrounding her, and her sister, would narrow their eyes spitefully.

You do know! Her sister would cry out, before hurling her pale, perfect body at Mira. Mira would squeeze her eyes tightly shut, only to wince and brace herself for the tackle, but it would never come. Upon opening her eyes, she would discover the girl, her sister, lying helplessly within her arms. The look in her piercing blue eyes was distinguishable as blind terror, one that only has when they know that they are near death. The eyes would shift downward, lifelessly, after locking on Mira's own for a full second. The girl's body became limp, and Mira shuddered as her skin seemed to start shriveling, morphing from the once smooth, milky white perfection into a charred black cancerous hue, black that looked as if she were being burned alive, literally, but with no flames. Still, her startling blue eyes remained fixated in their downward stare, and as she began to shrivel, the girl's form began to grow smaller and significantly lighter within Mira's arms. As the girl's diseased body would then began to disintigrate, she would have time to utter one last sentence, the one sentence that Mira would repeat within her mind, conscious or unconscious, time and time again.. Forever and after..

You.. were the important one. That's.. why I have to die now, and you get to live.. You're alive.. And i'm...

And there, the dream would suddenly end, and Mira would awaken in a sudden cold sweat.

Where Cipher captured you and how: Mira and Dahlia had gone to Gateon Port, to stock up on supplies mostly, as they were running low on them, but also because Mira han't been there in awhile, and had a sudden strange urge to look at the Sea. The two had made intricate plans to go shopping for supplies, then view the lighthouse, maybe even stay the night there, but then the battle happened. The battle between the two insanely strong Pokemon, both with that same dark aura Mira had noted surrounding the diabolical Pokemon haunting her dreams. Mira hadn't known these Pokemon existed outside her hellish nightmares, so was obviously startled when two began fighting, right before her eyes. She let loose a bloodcurdling scream, collapsing to the ground in wild sobs as Dahlia desperately tried to console her, licking her face, trying to get her out of there and so on. Two Cipher Peons, hidden within the crowd and recording the Shadow Pokemon battle for later research took notice of the peculiar girl's cries, and realizing that she was causing such a ruckus over the Shadow Pokemon battle, slipped up to her side and began dragging her away. She continued on in her sobs, the words, the words that came out in a sneering hiss, "You were the important one. That's why I had to die.. And you got to live.." playing throughout her mind again and again..refusing to cease. She didn't stop crying, and didn't resist the capture either, delving almost into a world of all her own, the nightmare world, the world that had just become a reality. Dahlia tried to release his trainer by viciously attacking the Peons who bound her, but was easily taken down by one of the their own Shadow Pokemon. The fainted Eevee was left in Gateon Port, unconscious, and would have no idea where they had taken Mira once he woke up.

Rp: Example: From GP-chan's other RP. Another infamous RadianxxMarc scene. xx;

No sooner had his name left her lips, than the Totodile appeared before Hydro and Tiffany, surging bravely in front of them so that they were shielded from an oncoming wave of fire courtesy of Leon, and he instead was struck violently in the back. Radian's heart seemed to tear in two as his eyes, and his body seemed to twist up in pain, withdrawing violently, like a crushed insect, into himself as he writhed in the ash of the charred ground. Mouth falling agape, Radian rushed to his side, all her features marring in despair as she sank at his side in a panic, heart once again beginning to pound loudly against her frail little chest as the flames leapt menacingly across the broad expanse of his back. Whipping fiercely around, Radian lowered her head, crouching protectively in front of the Reptillian Pokemon, and Hydro and Tiffany as well, the fur lining her spine standing up on ends, and bristling with rage. She stared Leon down, her eyes locking upon his own, and as she scowled bravely up at him, the corners of her lips turned upward into a tiny little grin. He hadn't attacked her, hadn't even made a motion to attack.. so had she somehow managed to unnerve him? Either way, Radian let the Ape Pokemon alone, turning quickly from him in order to restrain herself from attacking.. Her fears had come true.. Marc had been burned.. He was hurt. But as she turned to heal him, she noticed that he was up, and carrying Tiffany over to Hydro. There was a playful exchange between the two, before he again headed off away from her, in a seemingly set direction. The grim expression was still upon his face, but along with this, a mixture of cool calmness, and bold determination. For a moment, Radian didn't follow along behind him, savoring the sight of him in such heroic stance, disregarding himself in order to protect everyone else. After casting a glance behind her to make sure Tiffany and Hydro were momentarily okay, Radian darted off in his direction, falling in alongside him, jogging to keep up with his exceptionally fast pace, and shooting up a half-hearted little smile, appearing much less brave and heroic as he, her thin little shoulders sagging tiredly already, and her head drooping, face tugging against it as she tried to keep her eyes locked upon Marc's. He was so brave.. so sure of himself.. And when he walked, even the panicked Pokemon quelled their wild chaos to move from his way. And Radian.. Radian was just scared. Scared for herself, but even more terrified for him.

OOC: Hope that's good enough, as it took me literally all night. From about midnight, to now, 6:40 in teh' morning. As I said, i'm having a friend over in a bit, so I probably won't be posting my first post until later on tonight. Goodnight, everyone. ^^;

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    AH finall I get your post xD it looks like we have our Shadows Eye! xD ~accepted~ Now come find me..I'm a poor lil ralts D:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Still open for sign ups GP?

Name:
    Jack /XDOO32 (his binary-thing number)

Species: Houndour

Nature: Adamant

Personality before you became a Shadow pokemon (Also includes history): Jack was a stubborn houndour, but was extremely loyal. He was mischevious, and so he got into a lot of trouble. He was very headstrong, and was a good leader. However, he has a His pack had to steal for food, but he disliked this, and always wanted to change this. He has a dislike to humans, as he was treated badly as a pup. His father was caught, by some bad trainers, they treated him badly, as they treated all their pokemon that way. So he has horrible sterotype of all trainers. He broke free from his trainer, and joined a roaming pack of houndooms.He was the strongest pup in his pack, But when the strange trainers came along, he was nothing compared to their pokemon. They attacked viciously, and he couldn't hold on. He was bundled into a pokeball, and thus began his life as a shadow pokemon.

Trainer you will get caught by: pending

Good or evil?: Good before shadowfication.

Rp example:
    Toby clenched his fists, as he saw the Water pokemon sent flying against the rock by the solarbeam.
    "Hydro, Torrent", Tiffany yelled.
    "I'll hold him off!", Toby yelled, and leapt from the ground. He stuck his hands together, charging a solarbeam. "Here goes nothing!" He roared, but a strange aurora covered him, and swept him into the air. All around, a bright light shone, and a figure appeared.
    It spoke to them.
    "I have summoned you to my palace.. To show you..what is happening throughout..your and my home...This..is the world you 5 come from..This is why you were sent back..the planets paralysis..Which was caused by the collapse of temperal tower.."
    The scenery changed, to a crumpling tower.
    "Temperal tower is home to the being of time...Dialga..This is the world I know.." The figure said as the room turned into a lush green grassland.
    "This is what is has become..Of my home..the land I created.." The figure said in sadness as the room turned to a dark room which everything was dieing. He turned to Toby, and Tiffany. "You have heard the legend....I am Arceus...The God of Pokemon.."

The pokemon materialized. Toby dropped on his knee. "My lord", He declared. It had occurred to him that, if he was going to meet the creator, he should do it with manners. He gestured to the others to do the same before continuing. "This...This is the future?" He waved at the image of the tower, and the creeping darkness. "Why us? I mean, its not like we're the strongest, or the fastest of pokemon? Look at us, we're all"

The god pokemon chuckled, cutting him off. "Do you doubt yourselves? You may think you are weak, but do you not have powers the seperate you from your species?" It chuckled again.Toby shrugged.
    "I guess." He mumbled.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    sorry, i'll post tomorrow. I should mention it in every rp that I'm doing, but I've just started soccer so I'm a little more busy.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I see alright no hurry pika anyway finally you decide to coem visit the role-play! Jeeze eletj..I'm..I'm insulted ;-;

~pending~ add a bit more to your personality eletj and your good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back