• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaKi

PokeFool
Years
  • I'll trade them to you for the Beautifly and the Pelipper if you want. By the way, the Snorlax is not Shiny

sounds good to me so snorlax and shiny Evee fo my shiny Beautifly and the Pelipper

Pm/write on my wall when you are ready to trade
    Thanks'
    Kuma

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • yea that sounds fine whats ur fc mine is in my sig
    1333-3911-4200
    Next time you see me on, just contact me and I can give you the Pokemon.

Do you have a Shiny Umbreon that is at most lvl15?
    also interested in :

104.png

[No.104] Cubone Lv.4 UT @Thick Club - Adamant

277.png

[No.277] Swellow Lv.21 UT - Relaxed *New
    Nah, I do not have an Umbreon with those requirements, but you could probably turn one of the Shiny Eevees I have into an Umbreon if you want.
    Also here are the two pokemon I would like for these:
    Bronzor lvl1 (UT) Hardy Nature : Tackle, Confusion
    Absol lvl 1 Quite Nature : Scratch

Lol, gotta love timezones :P
    Well I'm home all day today so I can be on at the same time that we were talking yesterday.
    Ok, if you see me on just contact me and I can give you the pokemon.

Modest Gastly
    Adamant Scyther
    Modest Mareep
    Adamant Poliwag
    Adamant Dratini
    Modest Caterpie
    Jolly Taillow

Done. Although when I was breeding the caterpie the server was down and I didn't know what nature you wanted. So its timid instead of modest, is that ok?
    Mhmm, thats fine with me. Next time you see me on, just contact me and we can do the trade.

DONPHAN Lv.100
    31/31/31/31/31/6
    RAPID SPIN, EARTHQUAKE, STEALTH ROCK, ICE SHARD
    Hp:384 Attack:277 Defense:372 Sp.Atk:140 Sp.Def:156 Speed:111

I don't know if that's up for trade.
    Is it?
    Yes it is up for trade. Would you like it? ^_^

You wouldnt happen to have a Shiny lvl 1 Shedinja? or a lvl1 Shiny Duskull?
    Everything I have is on the front page, so if its not up there unfortunately I do not.

sounds good to me so snorlax and shiny Evee fo my shiny Beautifly and the Pelipper

Pm/write on my wall when you are ready to trade
    Thanks'
    Kuma
    When I see you on (or vice versa) I shall contact you ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    1333-3911-4200
    Nah, I do not have an Umbreon with those requirements, but you could probably turn one of the Shiny Eevees I have into an Umbreon if you want.
    Also here are the two pokemon I would like for these:
    Bronzor lvl1 (UT) Hardy Nature : Tackle, Confusion
    Absol lvl 1 Quite Nature : Scratch

any idea how easy / hard it will be
    to evolve eevee into umbreaon?

sure i can do the shinys deal.
    wonna get absol cloned first as i do
    wonna use him in my shiny team :)

Years
  • I like these shinies, but ONLY if they are UT:
    Mankey Lv.10 - Jolly
    Zigzagoon Lv.5 UT - Adamant *New
    Minun Lv.5 - Modest *New
    Hippopotas Lv.23 UT - Adamant

I can offer UT Shinies from my neoseeker forum. But I can't post URLs yet.
    Uhh. I don't want to get banned, so uhh, search this on google and click on the first result, then go to the first page. "xio's shiny outlet you may now post"

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I like these shinies, but ONLY if they are UT:
    Mankey Lv.10 - Jolly
    Zigzagoon Lv.5 UT - Adamant *New
    Minun Lv.5 - Modest *New
    Hippopotas Lv.23 UT - Adamant

I can offer UT Shinies from my neoseeker forum. But I can't post URLs yet.
    Uhh. I don't want to get banned, so uhh, search this on google and click on the first result, then go to the first page. "xio's shiny outlet you may now post"
    Haha, no worries, you wouldn't get banned for such a thing ^_^
    Zigzagoon and Hippopotas are UT, while the other ones are not. I can though get rid of the Ev's on those other two pokemon if you want?

Years
  • Haha, no worries, you wouldn't get banned for such a thing ^_^
    Zigzagoon and Hippopotas are UT, while the other ones are not. I can though get rid of the Ev's on those other two pokemon if you want?

I could do that myself, but I'm extremely picky on my shinies. xD
    I'll just take the Zigzagoon and the Hippopotas. <3
    You pick out the ones you want from me. >;D

Years
  • Sounds good. I just gotta clone, I need your FC, and I need to uhh, quick hatch some eggs for more space. I think I only have like, half a box left until I'm outta space on this cartridge. D:
    FC: 0346 0908 6469

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Sounds good. I just gotta clone, I need your FC, and I need to uhh, quick hatch some eggs for more space. I think I only have like, half a box left until I'm outta space on this cartridge. D:
    FC: 0346 0908 6469
    Sounds good. I'll be on in one moment, I just need to finish this trade with someone else first.
    1333-3911-4200.

Years
  • Lmao, I might make a thread, they actually have spoilers on this website. Since my posts would take up the whole page, I only make threads on websites that offer spoilers. :] Also, thanks for the trade. <3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Lmao, I might make a thread, they actually have spoilers on this website. Since my posts would take up the whole page, I only make threads on websites that offer spoilers. :] Also, thanks for the trade. <3
    No problemo :)
    I also noticed you played Xbox. Thats quite unusual to see a girl playing (no offense, I just haven't heard of any who play haha :D )

Years
  • No problemo :)
    I also noticed you played Xbox. Thats quite unusual to see a girl playing (no offense, I just haven't heard of any who play haha :D )

Lmao, yea, I play. I used to be like, massively addicted. That was about two years ago. Then one of my Halo clan buddies got me into an MMORPG - MapleStory. So I've been addicted to that for a year and a half, haven't really touched my 360. Now it sucks, I'll go on to play a snipers game or something and get my arse kicked. I used to own people at sniping and crap. So now all I do is play social on Halo 3. That's all I really can do since they've come out with like 69 new map packs. And shet, I gotta save up for the new pokemon games. Lmao. I used to play Gears of War too, I mean, I was never GOOD at it, but I mean come on, chainsawing people = jizz in my pants. Wait, are you allowed to say jizz here? LMFAO.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Lmao, yea, I play. I used to be like, massively addicted. That was about two years ago. Then one of my Halo clan buddies got me into an MMORPG - MapleStory. So I've been addicted to that for a year and a half, haven't really touched my 360. Now it sucks, I'll go on to play a snipers game or something and get my arse kicked. I used to own people at sniping and crap. So now all I do is play social on Halo 3. That's all I really can do since they've come out with like 69 new map packs. And shet, I gotta save up for the new pokemon games. Lmao. I used to play Gears of War too, I mean, I was never GOOD at it, but I mean come on, chainsawing people = jizz in my pants. Wait, are you allowed to say jizz here? LMFAO.
    Haha, I'm pretty sure its alright to say that :3 Honestly I never really found much fun in Halo 3 (GASP!), I always sucked on it. I just like to go online sometimes with my buds and rig the thing so you run a million miles per hour and have infinite rocket missles :P I actually just bought the Gears of War games a few weeks ago, just finished the first game and heading toward the next one after this week. Errrrg, I just want friggin Feb. vacation to begin already!!!! (suckish thing though is that I have to go to drivers ed every morning that week from 8:30-3 D: ) Pretty much all I play now is CoD MW2 and just RPG everyone :P . What is Maple Story, I never heard of it.

yes that be great. could we trade tomorrow?
    as its getting late for me at moment :(
    Mhmm, thats totally fine with me. Just remind me when you see me on because I'll probably forget haha :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    I have a Shiny Turtwig, Shiny Charmander, and a Shiny Pichu Event Pokemon from GameStop.
    If these offers arent good enough, please let me know :]

The Pokemon I want is this
    DONPHAN Lv.100
    31/31/31/31/31/6
    RAPID SPIN, EARTHQUAKE, STEALTH ROCK, ICE SHARD
    Hp:384 Attack:277 Defense:372 Sp.Atk:140 Sp.Def:156 Speed:111

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back