• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Haha, I'm pretty sure its alright to say that :3 Honestly I never really found much fun in Halo 3 (GASP!), I always sucked on it. I just like to go online sometimes with my buds and rig the thing so you run a million miles per hour and have infinite rocket missles :P I actually just bought the Gears of War games a few weeks ago, just finished the first game and heading toward the next one after this week. Errrrg, I just want friggin Feb. vacation to begin already!!!! (suckish thing though is that I have to go to drivers ed every morning that week from 8:30-3 D: ) Pretty much all I play now is CoD MW2 and just RPG everyone :P . What is Maple Story, I never heard of it.

MapleStory, it's like the best 2D MMORPG of all time. It's WAY different from 360 games. Uh. There's like, 5 main classes. Theif, Pirate, Warrior, Mage, and Archers. Thiefs can advance into bandits(they use daggers as their weapons) or assassins(they are like ninjas, they throw stars). Pirates can advance into a gunslinger(they use a gun) or a brawler(they use knucklers). Warriors can be pages(they use blunt weapons or axes), fighters(they use swords), or spearmans(they use spears/polearms). Mages can advance into a cleric(basically, they can heal their own health, and their partys health, it's the most useful mage), an ice lightning mage (basically, it's their element, they are strong against fire monsters), or a fire poision mage (again, it's their element, they are strong against like, uhh, grass monsters? XD Im not entirely sure. OH, strong against ice monsters). Then there is archers, which can advance into a bowman (they use normal bows) or snipers (they use crossbows). You can advance a few times during the game. From levels 1-9, you are a beginner. From levels 10-29 you get your first job. From 30-70, you are second job. From 71-119 you are third job. And from 120-199 you are fourth job. Once you hit 200, you have reached the level cap and you have no life. (: Lmao. I'm like, level 124.
    And there's Cygnus classes as well, they are they same thing as the classes I mentioned above, but the highest level they can get is 120, those classes suck.
    And now they are coming out with legend classes, only one has been relased so far, it's called Aran (Ah-ran). Uh. They are like warriors, but they are a combo class. Kind of like the games Dead or Alive or something. The higher the combo, the more powerful you get. They can go up to 200 as well. They are pretty fun in my opinion. Basically, you tap the same button and then an arrow key to make the combo work. For instance:
    ctrl + ctrl = double swing. ctrl + ctrl + ctrl = triple swing. uh. ctrl + ctrl + ctrl + down + ctrl = another attack I forget the name of.
    Well anyways, it's not a shooter. That's for sure.
    Just google maplestory. xD

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    MapleStory, it's like the best 2D MMORPG of all time. It's WAY different from 360 games. Uh. There's like, 5 main classes. Theif, Pirate, Warrior, Mage, and Archers. Thiefs can advance into bandits(they use daggers as their weapons) or assassins(they are like ninjas, they throw stars). Pirates can advance into a gunslinger(they use a gun) or a brawler(they use knucklers). Warriors can be pages(they use blunt weapons or axes), fighters(they use swords), or spearmans(they use spears/polearms). Mages can advance into a cleric(basically, they can heal their own health, and their partys health, it's the most useful mage), an ice lightning mage (basically, it's their element, they are strong against fire monsters), or a fire poision mage (again, it's their element, they are strong against like, uhh, grass monsters? XD Im not entirely sure. OH, strong against ice monsters). Then there is archers, which can advance into a bowman (they use normal bows) or snipers (they use crossbows). You can advance a few times during the game. From levels 1-9, you are a beginner. From levels 10-29 you get your first job. From 30-70, you are second job. From 71-119 you are third job. And from 120-199 you are fourth job. Once you hit 200, you have reached the level cap and you have no life. (: Lmao. I'm like, level 124.
    And there's Cygnus classes as well, they are they same thing as the classes I mentioned above, but the highest level they can get is 120, those classes suck.
    And now they are coming out with legend classes, only one has been relased so far, it's called Aran (Ah-ran). Uh. They are like warriors, but they are a combo class. Kind of like the games Dead or Alive or something. The higher the combo, the more powerful you get. They can go up to 200 as well. They are pretty fun in my opinion. Basically, you tap the same button and then an arrow key to make the combo work. For instance:
    ctrl + ctrl = double swing. ctrl + ctrl + ctrl = triple swing. uh. ctrl + ctrl + ctrl + down + ctrl = another attack I forget the name of.
    Well anyways, it's not a shooter. That's for sure.
    Just google maplestory. xD
    Haha, thats pretty insane xD I might rent that game sometime, seems like fun :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    It's a free game.
    you dont have to rent.
    Jsut download
    Played it before.
    Anyways, can you go take a look at my offer :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Yeah you did but I replied back.
    It's all the way at the bottom on p 193.
    And yeah.
    It's free downloadable game, but you can pay with a Special thing called NX, which you buy with real money to get more items and such.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    hay i got a Snorlax ill still give you Pelipper and Beautifly for shiny Eevee if we can do this soon?
    Wups, missed your reply. xD
    Just notify me when you want to trade ^_^

I have a Shiny Turtwig, Shiny Charmander, and a Shiny Pichu Event Pokemon from GameStop.
    If these offers arent good enough, please let me know :]

The Pokemon I want is this
    DONPHAN Lv.100
    31/31/31/31/31/6
    RAPID SPIN, EARTHQUAKE, STEALTH ROCK, ICE SHARD
    Hp:384 Attack:277 Defense:372 Sp.Atk:140 Sp.Def:156 Speed:111

Could I have the natures of the two Shinies and the Date of the Pichu Event?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Okay hold on

Shiny Turtwig=Hasty

Shiny Charmander = Quirky

Event Pichu = Jan 30

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    We have a trade to complete sir lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NotoriouzElmo ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!
    hi im interested in shiny totidile, shiny electrike, and shiny bagon, aura mew, ur evd trained shiny charizard (sunnyday and flamethrower) nd evd shiny sceptile please take a look at my thread and see if anything interests yo

shiny duskull
    shiny togepi
    shiny spinda
    Hayley Pikachu ut
    Hayley Mew UT
    TRU Dragonite UT
    This seem fair to you?

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    sorry for my late replies lol, getting on less but yes i would be willing tot rade, umbreon is my7 fav pokemon xD ill need to GTS clone it first though, but by the time youve replied itll be done lol unless youreonline now o.O

SLAKING Lv.100
    GIGA IMPACT, EARTHQUAKE, ICE PUNCH, THUNDER PUNCH

Hp:504 Attack:460 Defense:214 Sp.Atk:199 Sp.Def:153 Speed:236
    Adamant

DUSKNOIR Lv.100
    31/31/31/27/31/31

WILL-O-WISP, CURSE, ICE PUNCH, PAIN SPLIT
    Hp:294 Attack:236 Defense:405 Sp.Atk:145 Sp.Def:306 Speed:127
    Impish

GENGAR Lv.100 (nn Blackout)
    29/3/14/31/22/31

FOCUS BLAST, THUNDERBOLT, SHADOW BALL, HYPNOSIS
    Hp:260 Attack:124 Defense:139 Sp.Atk:359 Sp.Def:177 Speed:350
    Timid
    (love gengars)

also interested in these :) CMT

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Okay hold on

Shiny Turtwig=Hasty

Shiny Charmander = Quirky

Event Pichu = Jan 30
    I'll trade for the Turtwig. Next time you see me on, just contact me and we can complete the trade.

We have a trade to complete sir lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NotoriouzElmo ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!
    hi im interested in shiny totidile, shiny electrike, and shiny bagon, aura mew, ur evd trained shiny charizard (sunnyday and flamethrower) nd evd shiny sceptile please take a look at my thread and see if anything interests yo

shiny duskull
    shiny togepi
    shiny spinda
    Hayley Pikachu ut
    Hayley Mew UT
    TRU Dragonite UT
    This seem fair to you?
    When you see me on, just contact me and we can complete the trade.

Lets trade when you like. Please pm me. Thanks :)
    Contact me when you see me on and we can complete the trade. I'll probably leave myself online all day today.

sorry for my late replies lol, getting on less but yes i would be willing tot rade, umbreon is my7 fav pokemon xD ill need to GTS clone it first though, but by the time youve replied itll be done lol unless youreonline now o.O

SLAKING Lv.100
    GIGA IMPACT, EARTHQUAKE, ICE PUNCH, THUNDER PUNCH
    Hp:504 Attack:460 Defense:214 Sp.Atk:199 Sp.Def:153 Speed:236
    Adamant

DUSKNOIR Lv.100
    31/31/31/27/31/31
    WILL-O-WISP, CURSE, ICE PUNCH, PAIN SPLIT
    Hp:294 Attack:236 Defense:405 Sp.Atk:145 Sp.Def:306 Speed:127
    Impish

GENGAR Lv.100 (nn Blackout)
    29/3/14/31/22/31
    FOCUS BLAST, THUNDERBOLT, SHADOW BALL, HYPNOSIS
    Hp:260 Attack:124 Defense:139 Sp.Atk:359 Sp.Def:177 Speed:350
    Timid
    (love gengars)

also interested in these :) CMT
    Can I have the link to your thread? I don't really like to go after people's threads haha ^_^

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Years

shiny duskull
    shiny togepi
    shiny spinda
    Hayley Pikachu ut
    Hayley Mew UT
    TRU Dragonite UT

and my fc is in my sig, just tell me wen u finish with ur trade

El Héroe Oscuro

Years

shiny duskull
    shiny togepi
    shiny spinda
    Hayley Pikachu ut
    Hayley Mew UT
    TRU Dragonite UT

and my fc is in my sig, just tell me wen u finish with ur trade
    Alright, we can trade now if you want. I'll be on in one minute.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    i read the message and was like w8 i dnt already have a tru dragonite, i dnt really need another, then i was like wait im tradin him the tru dragonite lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back