• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • What did Scrafty look like again?

I seriously forgot the entire Unova generation. :I

Spoiler:

Remember the Unova Pokemon man. There's awesome ones like these.

I never heard of Tim Hortons though I'm not much of a alcohol expert. (And I don't know how to spell alcohol. ._. )

Years
  • Spoiler:

Remember the Unova Pokemon man. There's awesome ones like these.

I never heard of Tim Hortons though I'm not much of a alcohol expert. (And I don't know how to spell alcohol. ._. )

I have to admit the reason I loved 5th Generation so much was because of the unique Pokemon designs. Scrafty is one of those more interesting ones out there.

And wow I've never heard of Tim Horton as an alcohol brand lol. But I guess that's because I don't live in America, so things may seem weird to me when I hear them talked about here.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I have to admit the reason I loved 5th Generation so much was because of the unique Pokemon designs. Scrafty is one of those more interesting ones out there.

And wow I've never heard of Tim Horton as an alcohol brand lol. But I guess that's because I don't live in America, so things may seem weird to me when I hear them talked about here.

LOL because it's not XD Apple cider is just that - apple cider. Not alcohol. Cider. Not hard cider. Cider.

Is soooo goooood.

And we had a Dunkin Doughnuts, but TH ran it out of business.

Sir Codin

Going from one aggravating topic (guns) to another.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    @AW
    Ah, okay. I already have about finished Scraggy (just need to darken the lineart of the tail), so I'll just throw Scrafty in, as well. [: The others were Pancham and Treecko, right?

Okay, it's been several hours.
    How're you guys?

Edit:
    I was being nosy and poked around the thread Carchar mentioned above. It seems as if the original poster was just trying to shove abortion into the thread, as if it were something to hold against the man. It would be interesting to see people debating it, but I think some might go a little overboard. I know at least one person who believes that any woman who chooses to have an abortion should be killed along with the [unborn] child.

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
  • I know at least one person who believes that any woman who chooses to have an abortion should be killed along with the [unborn] child.

That reminds me of when I was in highschool. I skipped school, and they suspended me for it. Did that not just serve my purpose anyway lol?

I mean, now they were telling me not to go to school - that I wasn't allowed - which moreso rewarded me than anything lol

So killing a woman and her foetus (which she wants to abort) not only defeats the purpose of the violence (by killing the foetus), but causes unnecessary deaths in would-be mothers. Just seems counter-productive to the "cause" lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Haha, I wonder if they thought that through.

True, true. I think that person was just trying to show how strongly they feel on the matter, and that they think those women deserve to die.

In all reality, even if it were illegal, wouldn't it still be done illegally (like in the thread in D&D)? Seems like the kind of thing that can't be stopped even by laws, unless people agree with it.

Belldandy

Years
  • Haha, I wonder if they thought that through.

True, true. I think that person was just trying to show how strongly they feel on the matter, and that they think those women deserve to die.

In all reality, even if it were illegal, wouldn't it still be done illegally (like in the thread in D&D)? Seems like the kind of thing that can't be stopped even by laws, unless people agree with it.

Yeah, which is why these laws are turning up. Women were dying from bad abortions and using coat hangers as a home-made "abortion" remedy.

The new laws are in place to "protect" women from being forced to abort themselves in these ways. They can rely on a professional to do it for them without risk to them.

But I explained how I felt about it and abortion in the D&D thread, so...

/apple-cider

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    D&D is such a rough place... I'm afraid to post there!

And mods, don't you think it's time to change the thread title? :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I know, Mac. X} I'm always wary of posting there because if I make a sliiight mistake, I know someone will call me out on it, even if it's just a misunderstanding. In reality, that's the way it /always/ was on the last forum I used haha.

Mac, I seen your post on my thread. What does your wife think of your "manbag"?

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • That reminds me of the old english law. . .
    Up until 1824 (?) If you attempted suicide, it was punishable by the death penalty. Yup.

Personally I think that abortion should be up to the parents.

Manbag? X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Haha, so whether you failed or not, you still succeeded. X}

also
    Spoiler:

@Roc
    I keep my wallet in my manbag.
    Mac has a manbag. ;D Spellcheck is telling me that it isn't a real word.

I seriously must have an infraction-wish to be teasing a moderator.
    Also, just a heads up that I won't be active today. Working on AW's birthday drawing (just have to finish Pancham and it's done) and taking care of a family member who might be working her way toward getting a migraine. And when she gets migraines, she ends up in the ER. So I have to make sure she doesn't do anything all day.

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Yup. ~Supporting The People~

Haha! Have you seen this one?
    Trespassers-will-be-shot-survivors-shot-again.png

Apparently it's a legal warning sign in Texas.

Is it a MLP bag, Mac? ;x

Hm, I'm pretty sure they would appreciate not having to go to the ER. :I

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Haha. Remind me not to go to Texas.

Is it a MLP bag, Mac?
    Roc, if I didn't know you better, I would be very astonished with the belief that you watch it. But I (think I) know that you're just making fun of him. X}

I was about to go off about how mlp is intended for 7-year-olds and I don't know why teenagers / adults watch it. Then I remembered that Pokemon is also for children and I would be a hypocrite if I said that. ;D ...Because I play Pokemon, not because I watch mlp. Just clarifying.

Oh and
    Spoiler:

:D

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Psh, That's more of a reason to go to Texas, if you ask me.

Nah, I was just screwing with him. X)

:?
    How about:
    Spoiler:

Sure, Mac, that makes it cool. . .

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Roc, I'm putting you on suicide watch. If you see me lurking outside your neighbor's window, it probably is me looking for you.
    So you can shoot people...right...

Is the ":?" because you don't get it? If so, re-read it. I did the same thing haha.

Yes, because drowning is hillarious! :D

Spoiler:

Not a sign, but still funny.

asdfghjkl
    Finished AW's drawing. :D
    Considering it was my first finished drawing of three of the four Pokemon included, I'd say it turned out pretty well.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Hm? Oh, no I don't have a death wish. I just like guns! :D And the thrill of the chase!
    But, but, you don't even know where I live!

I get it, it's just weird. . .

I know right! ;D

Lmao.
    I would like to meet that guy, just to shake his hand.

Ooh, which ones were you drawing?

And, I've got to go, got plenty of work to do today. See you later guys.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Right, okay. You're still denying it.
    Completely teasing, by the way.

Not knowing where you live will make it difficult, yes. I probably will just scare the heck out of some strangers when I stare at them, and never actually find you. ;D But...if you just like guns...I guess there's no need to monitor you, hmm?

It's Pancham, Scrafty, Treecko, and Umbreon. I actually shaded it, for once. This at least allowed me to become more familiar with Scrafty/Scraggy (accidentally drew the wrong one first!)- I'm not a Gen V fan, so I don't know much about Unova Pokemon. I plan to eventually draw the entire Unova pokedex to change that. {:

Bye. [:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back