• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Doesn't matter- any Pokemon. (:
I won't have a chance to start it until later tonight (I'm actually about to get off the internet now), but hopefully I can have it finished by tomorrow.

You seem pretty wary of drinking often. I guess that could be a good thing, though haha.

Aaand now I'm off to go do laundry.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Alright then. I don't want to rush you or give you alot to draw. So how about Treecko, Umbreon , Scrafty and the new panda Pokemon, Pancham (or Yancham in Japanese.) ?

Pancham-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Yeah in a way I'm like my dad it seems. He only drinks on holidays and at school picnics and he usually has a drink or two at mos.

See you later Jess. :)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I don't drink. My first was a sip of old beer when I was ten or so. It was disgusting and tasted like pee.

Wine was my second thing, then Smirnoff Vodka. Those two are nommy.

Then I had beer again... I don't remember what it was, Star something? It's 13,99$/case on sale, normally 16$ or so. White case, Star Arlios or something. W/e. It was disgusting. Again, tasted like pee!

That was it for me lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Finished the laundry and found some paper. I'm about to get to work. {:
I'm glad you mentioned Pancham- I only knew its Japanese name. I hadn't even realized that it had an English name released haha.

It's amusing to make fun of people who had done stupid things while drinking. My family still teases my aunt, because she had too much to drink while at a party made up of a bunch of my family. She thinks it's funny, though, and jokes along with them.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey people.
Alcohol? Guinness has a ton of health benefits apparently.

Aaron, drink guinness til you start singing "Plant Life". :D

Nathan, you boozer. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aaand maybe that's why it's illegal for a 13-year-old to be drinking, hmm, Nathan?
Tch. I can't imagine how klutzy I would be while drunk, considering how bad I am sober. X} Really. I don't even notice when I'm being clumsy. Sometimes I just find cuts, scars, etc. and have no idea where they came from.

Edit:
Hey, Roc. {:

Edit again:
@Belldandy
I was more teasing Nathan than anything else. [:

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
If that's the reason, it should be illegal for everyone. DUIs are so common nowadays. It's equally as stupid as almost breaking a bone, if not more because you could kill people unaware of another person's irresponsibility, y'know, being drunk and driving.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
If that's the reason, it should be illegal for everyone. DUIs are so common nowadays. It's equally as stupid as almost breaking a bone, if not more because you could kill people unaware of another person's irresponsibility, y'know, being drunk and driving.

Tell me about it. Once alcohol enters the system, any & all rational thinking that a person has gets sent flying out the nearest door/window.

The saddest part is, there isn't a lot that anyone can do about it...

Crux

Evermore
Years
I've seen plenty of drunk drivers before, some were even in cars.
:}

Hey, Jess. :D
How are you?

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Maybe that's why. I got drunk in a family meeting too. Drank too much and, while drunk, I was playing NDS. Needless to say that my head was spinning later.

Treecko

Years
Yup all the new Pokemon revealed in June's Corocoro, have English names. Along with a new X and Y English website.
Spoiler tags in case there's people who don't want to ruin the surprise.

I imagine myself not be not to be a smart drunk so it explains why I'm trying to avoid that. I feel like I'll be a really angry drunk too.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm drunk now @_@ thought a shower would sober me up but noooope. Want more alcohol but it's downstairs and i don't wanna get dressed and tom's roommate is home.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've been lurking on google images to find references for AW's drawing and while looking for a Scraggy reference, I ran into this

Spoiler:

Fits the current topic so well, hmm?

@AW
Finished the Umbreon and am working on Scraggy. This will be my first time drawing all of them except Pancham haha.

?_?
I just realized that Scraggy has no shoulders...

Treecko

Years
Lol it's somehow relevant to what we're talking about. Though I should of said Scrafty instead, though Scraggy's also cool.

That's good to hear. Can't wait to see them all.

Honest

Hi!
Years
^America runs on Dunkin.

Unless your midtown Manhattan, of course. (I actually don't know if Tim Hortons exist anywhere else in New York)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back