• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years

Use right click and open image in new tab or window to see properly

Spoiler:

Hoeen protags are definitely oversized or overscaled. I kinda call bull on Rosa being an inch taller than Hilda but w/e, I know that latter is still taller than her BW2 "replacement", and Hilda still has the best legs and the best bee-hind (and best name etymology). Also, so Calem is indeed a giant of a man (6'0), and Serena isn't that bad either (Standing at 5'9) since their promotional artwork does make them look REALLY TALL but dear lord they are tall. Rosa and Serena have relatively the same "chest sizes" but with a 2 year age gap. Then again, I don't believe the gen 6 protags are 18 years old of age, else they should have already gotten the same physiques as that of the ace trainers. Oh wait, the Kalos female ace trainers actually look young compared to their past counterparts so that may make some sense.

I dunno what the f**k I'm trying to make sense with a fictional height and age chart of some fictional characters.

pkmin3033

Trying to make sense of ages in anime will only lead to despair or madness, Xin.

pkmin3033

Mhm. They get to 10 and then stop until they're like 70, before suddenly turning to dust over the space of about a year.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Thinking about it, the Kalos duo having these imposing heights compared to their com-padres has some kind of context. Since Kalos is most definitely based on Europe, European people are usually very tall. I mean I've seen Western, especially European teenagers already having imposing heights. Like standing at 6 feet may be an EU standard height for males and 5'9 is definitely a well-endowed height for a lot of European females.

Ok I'll be quiet about their physiques now.

(inb4XinStopturningSerenaintoaLegalindividual:P)

pkmin3033

Well, the AoC for European territories varies between 14 and 18, so...eh. 15 is actually the most common AoC in the EU I think.

pkmin3033

No need for one of those here; earthquakes are the rest of the world's problem =P

pkmin3033

Or space colonies. Very easy to commit murder and dispose of the bodies in space.

pkmin3033

Kill and Recycle!

...I suppose sticking a body in the fertiliser system is more organically friendly. Plus it scatters the evidence so nobody would ever find it.

pkmin3033

That's generally the favoured course of action by society, yes...

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023

Is it right for me to suppose that you aren't simply speaking for yourself here?

If so...

Run, sane members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back