• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    A name that is similiar to Gold would be nice.Maybe Pokémon Topaz would be a nice name ;) (i think someone else is using this name but that's with RPG maker.)

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    TROLLZ or REVAMPS?

It would be a cool game if your hack haves the name of a diamond. Just like pearl, ruby, sapphire, diamond, emerald... All diamonds. *Do anybody knows the tv serie's of TROLLZ? -___-*

I can make some sprites of Crystal revamped... So with better colors. Say who i can do, wich POKéMON. Just for a test.

EDIT: Just added a fast revamped Sentret, with the sprite of Silver.

View attachment 32294

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Evil_Sasuke: Great work! Recommend to change pallete of girl trainer.

Arbok: I think it needs more work, and I think Gold PKMN have nicer sprites. But that's just my opinion.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    @Sugimori: I have chosen the most likely one between GOLD and SILVER, and if i have to choose between GOLD and SILVER SENTRET is the silver one the more 'likeablethingie...'

Nidoking__3

GROWLITHE
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    srry i dont have that :( is there something else we can use like email or right here.

Nidoking__3

GROWLITHE
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    Can u reconsider

reconsider me as a mapper plz. i have more work. i revised some of slateport with somewhat of a zoo.

Years
  • Nidoking__3 said:
    reconsider me as a mapper plz. i have more work. i revised some of slateport with somewhat of a zoo.
    That is a good map. You should submit it to the Map Rating Thread in the Main Hacking/Emulation Discussion forums

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back