• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olan14

~ Let Go ~
Years
Awesome Idea

I have a real cool idea, How about instead of using the advanced sprites of the Johto and Kanto pokemon, take their Crystal sprites and revamp them. I can get some revamps done for you if you like the idea.

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
Years
Well that sounds like a good idea Olan14 so to any one who wants thier revamps to go in the game just post them and remember that its emerald so it must have animations and also know that only the best will be chosen. Oh and i need some one to make a title screen for me so if anybody has the time can make one like crystal own.
Here's EcuteakCity but its not fully completed yet

EcruteakCity.jpg

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
i cam sprite and revamp trainers and pokemon
do you have msn???
if so pm me your adress
or we could keep in contact through Pm

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
GREAT JOB GREAT HACK judging by oictures:)

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
Years
well i made almost no progress what so ever on this game because of school but i should have some new material by next week and hopefully a beta in a couple of weeks if i get a scripter. well anyway here's some screenies

22.png
23.png
21.png
20.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Great screenies but there's a map error in the first one.That cave is strange it would be better if you made a better tile to put there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back