• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ The Psionic Citadel ★ (Psychic Pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
  • Sayan is the epic competitive battling master. He knows everything there is to know about it. :)

Being made by an epic competitive battling master, this club's newest topics all are either about competitive battling, or can be turned into the direction of competitive battling, so I'd start a topic that isn't going to be easily led to competitive battling, as there are many people who aren't competitive battlers, but I can't think of anything right now...

I'm not that good! BTW, there's a Sayan in Pokemon Online, but that's not me. I got to know him (he's also from India) and he's considering giving me the account.

And I'll look forward to a non-competitive topic, I'm really bad at making them. Believe me, I've tried and failed T_T.

@Limanya- Thanks for the new topic. I had a similar topic in FoF. I'll add it to the OP when I get some free time.

@Sector Revenge- Welcome back. I'll fix the sprite as soon as I can.

@Everyone- Sorry for my recent inactivity. I was really busy with my exams and studies. But my exams end tomorrow, so I'll be as active as before.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Espeon's shiny sprite definitely needs a recolor. The lime green just isn't right. They should make it gold or something. It's like the worst shiny sprite I've ever seen. Besides that, I think that Exeggute's regular sprite could look better in another color, say lavender?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Espeon's shiny one definitelly needs a recolor! i mean, green does not look good a him at all. I agree with cosmotone that Espeon could be white. Epic!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm back! And I love the cyan blue Espeon!

If I were to recolor, I'd do it on Victini. I think the shiny looks like the ghost of the regular one.

Although I must admit, cute looking ghost with psychic power and nuclear energy = epic.

Years
  • I'd like to join :3

Name- Bonfire411
    Starter- Pablo the Unown
    Reason for joining- I like very much psychic pokémons. And Unowns scared the **** out of me when i was little kid :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm back! And I love the cyan blue Espeon!

If I were to recolor, I'd do it on Victini. I think the shiny looks like the ghost of the regular one.

Although I must admit, cute looking ghost with psychic power and nuclear energy = epic.

494.png

I like this shiny sprite! it looks... victorious.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • I'd like to join :3

Name- Bonfire411
    Starter- Pablo the Unown
    Reason for joining- I like very much psychic pokémons. And Unowns scared the **** out of me when i was little kid :D

Welcome to the club, hope you'll enjoy yourself here.

Unown are a bit eerie I guess, although I never really found them scary. They always seemed very interestingly mysterious. I really loved the sense of adventure and mystery that the Ruins of Alph evoked in me in GSC. Solving the puzzles, unlocking the rooms at the back and not knowing the purpose or significance of the whole place, all these added to that feeling.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If you had to recolour a Psychic Pokemon, which one would it be?
    i have to agree with everyone about espoen. the green color doesn't suits it

@Limanya I like the gold and gray one

What i actually love the most about Unown is that they're shaped like letters.
    i agree with you :cer_nod:
    Spoiler:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • @Limanya- Your answer's right. Most people would've said Sabrina.

The 1st time I saw Unown "!" I couldn't figure out it was an exclaimation point. I thought they messed up the Unown I sprite.

I think Unown R, Z and ! could've been given better sprites. The characters they represent are not as obvious as I'd like them to be.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • The Q and V were hard for me to figure out since the Q didn't look like anything and the V was just weird.

Congrats Limanya! Oh wait, I answered the question. :P

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
  • I would like to join too!! :)
    Starter pokemon : Mewtwo <3no nicknames I like the original name better!
    Reason: ehm well, I was always a fan of psychic pokemon but when I saw the first movie and Mewtwo it kinda inspired me...and I started training them...powerful pokemon with plenty of different abilities and moves and cuties I might add :3 My favorites are Mewtwo ( obviously hehe)
    mew, the eon duo and gardevoir with gallade!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back