• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ The Psionic Citadel ★ (Psychic Pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Jirachi and Victini are so cute!

They get good movepools too, most Psychics tend to get nice movepools and abilities.

I loved a lot of the Unova Psychic-types (especially Gothitelle, Reuniclus and Beheeyem), they have awesome designs and good stats.

You've seen my "premium brand" Reuniclus in that earlier post, I might plan to add her as a main battler sometime.

But here's my current "strong" Unova Psychic - my Gothitelle!

Level 90
    Female
    Calm nature (+Sp. Def, -Attack)
    Frisk
    Loves to eat
    ID No. 36647
    OT Nichole (my real name/my Trainer's name)
    276 HP / 128 Atk / 180 Def / 202 Sp. Atk / 242 Sp. Def / 193 Spd
    Psychic, Attract, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind

I've had her since she was caught as a Lv19 Gothita on Route 5.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I'd say the best Pixie is definitely Jirachi. It has the great 100 all stats like the others; but also has a cute design (2nd only to Victini), a great typing and a incredibly movepool that makes it unbelievably versatile. It can run a variety of sets like TrickScarf, SubCM, Stealth Rock support, Specially defensive tank, Superachi, etc. It can Set up Rocks, wall powerful Dragon moves, spread paralysis, give Wish support, and just when you're about to lose it can haxily net you a win! Too bad I don't have room for one in my current team.

Best mono-Psychic is harder to decide. Reuniclus is undoubtedly the strongest, but Alakazam is so much cooler! I mean, it has an IQ of 5000! God knows why it even listens to a trainer like me who's so much dumber with an IQ score of only 126!

Jirachi is a beast competitively, and the fact that it was not banned in Gen IV Compet. Battling. Well, he tore through most of my teams, acting as both a lead AND a sweeper.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Wow im in the contest thing, but not much will vote for meh.

And the moveset aint that much.I see pokemon have over that lol.
    Err whats the current topic?

miltankRancher

Years
  • @DulaBlade: There are actually two new topics:

1. Which is the best monopsychic among these three: Alakazam, Gardevoir, and reuniclus.
    2. And which of the event only pixies (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, victini) is the best.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • @Hikari- At the risk of sounding like a Smogonite, I'd say your Reuniclus should have Focus Miss Blast instead of Energy Ball. Keep that in mind if you plan on taking it to a battle, or else Ferrothorn would set up on you and then Scizor would come and faint it.

If you guys really want, I'll add Gothitelle to that topic along with Reuniclus.

And I'm fixing the huge headers in the OP. I didn't really how big they were as my phones browser downsized them.

Years
  • @Hikari- At the risk of sounding like a Smogonite, I'd say your Reuniclus should have Focus Miss Blast instead of Energy Ball. Keep that in mind if you plan on taking it to a battle, or else Ferrothorn would set up on you and then Scizor would come and faint it.

If you guys really want, I'll add Gothitelle to that topic along with Reuniclus.

And I'm fixing the huge headers in the OP. I didn't really how big they were as my phones browser downsized them.

I'm not much of a competitive battler, this Reuniclus of mine is for in-game purposes only.

miltankRancher

Years
  • I'm not much of a competitive battler, this Reuniclus of mine is for in-game purposes only.

In-game? Then I think you should scrap Trick Room (especially you have a Nature in total contradiction with it) and replace it with Focus Blast. You could totally sweep the whole E4 with that Reuniclus, provided you have enough support behind you.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Username: angelomanalo
    Partner: Mech the Metagross(Dumb name right? '3')
    Reason for Joining: Epic! I like Metagross, it looks cools, but so as Claydol, but I know they're Genderless.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Angelmanalo! You're probably be our youngest member :).

Participants of the Creat a Pokemon contest (namely Dualblade and Darkpokeball), I request you to place your votes today, or else I'd have to disqualify you. Anyone else who'd like to vote should also hurry up.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Quiz: Molly Hale, in Spell of the Unown.

Ezzi, you are PotW! *hugs pokemon*

Btw Sayan, earlier i asked you for the psionic badge :)
    Still don't have it :(

Spoiler:

stupid umbreon....why do you have to be in every picture..

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • She's going for the co-owner spot. :))

anyway, can I post in a new topic?

In the OU tier, there are currently nine Psychic types, namely:

• Alakazam
    • Celebi
    • Espeon
    • Jjirachi
    • Metagross
    • Latias
    • Latios
    • Reuniclus
    • Starmie

My question is... Among these nine, who do you think is the most overrated and must step down from the OU tier? A follow-up question is, which psychic type is the most underrated and must get a tier-up?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to the club,angelomanalo!!

Quiz: Molly Hale, in Spell of the Unown.

Ezzi, you are PotW! *hugs pokemon*

Btw Sayan, earlier i asked you for the psionic badge :)
    Still don't have it :(

Spoiler:

stupid umbreon....why do you have to be in every picture..
    so many pics.
    nice pics btw :cer_boogie:

That's a LOT of pictures. I mean a ton. XD
    awesome smiley! :P

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • I was waiting for DualBlade and darkpokeball to place their votes. I had even sent a PM to darkpokeball to remind him (DualBlade has disabled PMs), but none of them showed up. I guess I've waited long enough, so they're now disqualified.

Results

mR - 3 votes.
    Limanya- 2 votes.
    D4rka8isz - 3 votes.

So, it's a tie. The winners are mR and D4rka8isz. The winners may post the Pokemon they want in their part as the prize along with its nickname (if any) and I'll give it to them.

@Limanya- Sorry, I failed to understand that you were officially requesting for the elite badge. I'll give it to you now.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I was waiting for DualBlade and darkpokeball to place their votes. I had even sent a PM to darkpokeball to remind him (DualBlade has disabled PMs), but none of them showed up. I guess I've waited long enough, so they're now disqualified.

Results

mR - 3 votes.
    Limanya- 2 votes.
    D4rka8isz - 3 votes.

So, it's a tie. The winners are mR and D4rka8isz. The winners may post the Pokemon they want in their part as the prize along with its nickname (if any) and I'll give it to them.

@Limanya- Sorry, I failed to understand that you were officially requesting for the elite badge. I'll give it to you now.
    congratulation mR and D4rka8isz!!!

miltankRancher

Years
  • Wow, Cantao actually won? :))

Hmmm... I want a Reuniclus named Twigleg for that matter. :)

also, we have a new topic!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • Notice

The Psionic Citadel has participated in the "Club of the Month" contest! Do remember to vote for it and make it the club of the month :D!

Shameless campaigning is shameless...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back